John's Rustic Romper Room

What Sunbunny said, John! Have fun, enjoy life, you passed the class. Even if you feel disappointed, you passed. :kiss:

I am having the in-laws over for tea on sunday. The Battenberg is finished and the biscuit for the chocolate roulade is in the oven!

Wow, nice to see some of the gang popping in once in a while. I don't get in here as often as I'd like, life is taking much too much of my time, but I think of you all from time to time.

I'm still working on a portfolio project I've been working on all summer. Not sure when I'll complete it, but I love the challenge and can only hope that when it's done I will be happy and it will touch someone in one way of the other.

Hi everyone.

time is nearing when I'll be opening a new retail shop for my photo work. It may be a bit premature, but I've already leased the space and will be starting my end of the build out in about 2 1/2 weeks. Opening is Halloween Day, so time is running short.

Still going to school full time, and working when I get the chance. Hopefully you see that I've been busy, but I think of most of you frequently and miss some of our chats.

Love ya all,
John

Wow, John! Marvelous news. Simply marvelous.

I wish you that you won't be able to keep up with new photo work for the shop!

Love you too :kiss::rose::kiss:

Thanks ladies.

I'll be spending all day today matting and framing, and studying. It's exciting, but lots of work, hopefully well worth it in the long run.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hello...This this my first visit to John's Rustic ROMPER Room...I've come to Romper...My name is Kellee...Hello... is.there anyone here?...

Last edited:
Hello...This this my first visit to John's Rustic ROMPER Room...I've come to Romper...My name is Kellee...Hello... is.there anyone at here?...

Hi Kellee! Welcome to John's RRR. John is a busy, busy man but I will welcome you, tell you to pull up a chair and enjoy the view. You can swim if you would like, or just be lazy on a raft. Dutchy will hold your hand and float with you. Sunbunny will keep you company and Munky will just stare at your boobies. Rhapsody is enjoying RL positive activities but be careful if she visits. She's has sneak attack cannonballs.

I will get you a drink and keep you company. The view from John's backyard is soooo relaxing to me.

Hi Kellee! Welcome to John's RRR. John is a busy, busy man but I will welcome you, tell you to pull up a chair and enjoy the view. You can swim if you would like, or just be lazy on a raft. Dutchy will hold your hand and float with you. Sunbunny will keep you company and Munky will just stare at your boobies. Rhapsody is enjoying RL positive activities but be careful if she visits. She's has sneak attack cannonballs.

I will get you a drink and keep you company. The view from John's backyard is soooo relaxing to me.

I feel as if I stepped into the looking glass...oh , I think this visit is going to be extraordinary exquisite...I would love a drink, May I have a Sex On The Beach? with an umbrella and a mmmm cherry? And if, Dutchy is available...I would absolutely welcome the floating company...Thank you for such a lovely welcome...I'm so glad I came...When do your think I may get the chance to meet this... John, of the John's Rustic Romper Room?...oh, and I do very much agree...the view from this backyard is quite relaxing...

I feel as if I stepped into the looking glass...oh , I think this visit is going to be extraordinary exquisite...I would love a drink, May I have a Sex On The Beach? with an umbrella and a mmmm cherry? And if, Dutchy is available...I would absolutely welcome the floating company...Thank you for such a lovely welcome...I'm so glad I came...When do your think I may get the chance to meet this... John, of the John's Rustic Romper Room?...oh, and I do very much agree...the view from this backyard is quite relaxing...

Sex on the Beach for you and LI Iced Tea for me. John will be around but he is working hard with a new business. I know he would welcome you and be pleased if you make yourself at home.

I myself burn quick so I'm usually under the big umbrella...

Sex on the Beach for you and LI Iced Tea for me. John will be around but he is working hard with a new business. I know he would welcome you and be pleased if you make yourself at home.

I myself burn quick so I'm usually under the big umbrella...

Thank you again for the incredible welcome...I will make myself comfee here in the shade of this beautiful tree...and enjoy some good ol people watching...

good morning ladies.. :kiss::kiss:

It is a good morning for floating on the raft and relaxing as the sun rises..

good morning ladies.. :kiss::kiss:

It is a good morning for floating on the raft and relaxing as the sun rises..

It's a pleasure to meet you...may I call you Sunbunny?...my name is Kellee.
If I had known being invited to John's Rustic Romper Room would have lead me to such an exquisite and enchanting surrealistic wonderland!, I'd done it so much sooner...my loss!
May I take a float with you?...this is a lovely way to spend the afternoon

Hi Sunbunny. Hi Kellee.

I'm going to sit to the side and enjoy. I have to finish knitting a scarf for a friend so I can't get the yarn wet.

Sunny, have you been making any delicious treats lately?

Well. here's John, dropping the ball once again. :( Welcome Kellee, we're all so glad you've decided to stop by! Feel free to enjoy anything you see, it's all for the taking, as long as you are enjoying yourself. That's the only rule we have.

I see Yellow_Rose has taken you by the hand, you're a lucky lady. YR is one of my all time favorites, and one I've been missing especially over the last few weeks. She will most definitely take care of you and make you feel at home.

Sunbunny, will almost always be around and wiling to chat, or take a swim. Dutchy is our resident floater, but rest assured, she does have a naughty streak :) One of the things the ladies failed to mention is the trampoline. It has been the source of many a fun afternoon and gives us all some inspiration to sometimes jump in the pool after. As for me, as my profile says, I am your typical perv, when the ladies hit the tramp, I can always be seen watching, evil grin on my wrinkled face, enjoying every bit of it.

Again, thanks for stopping by. I hope to catch you soon and chat a bit, but as you've probably seen, I'm pretty busy right now. I am considering a Labor Day cookout though, keep it in mind. They are usually loads of fun, and everyone brings whatever their specialty is. I look forward to a new something to taste, smell, or enjoy one way or another.

I love ya all!! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

It's a pleasure to meet you...may I call you Sunbunny?...my name is Kellee.
If I had known being invited to John's Rustic Romper Room would have lead me to such an exquisite and enchanting surrealistic wonderland!, I'd done it so much sooner...my loss!
May I take a float with you?...this is a lovely way to spend the afternoon

Ditto, Kellee! :kiss:
I missed the afternoon float but today I will be here.. company is always welcome

Hi Sunbunny. Hi Kellee.

I'm going to sit to the side and enjoy. I have to finish knitting a scarf for a friend so I can't get the yarn wet.

Sunny, have you been making any delicious treats lately?

I am due to make some peanut butter cookies soon.. workmates are requesting them :D

Back