Joe Biden Tells His favorite Lie Again

If someone could harness the power behind that deflection they might be able to provide the entire earth enough fossil fuel free energy for the next 250 years.
A fair to middling insult effort. Too bad you’re way off point, as usual.

A fair to middling insult effort. Too bad you’re way off point, as usual.
R.1daf47e6842284b84d4a980f5ef49848

So what was this outrageous lie that disqualifies the President?

That his son, who was a Major serving in Iraq and worked in the toxic burn pits and contracted cancer (a known effect of that work) actually survived to die in a Texas hospital.

That's it folks, we couldn't possibly have a President who tells such porkies.

If someone could harness the power behind that deflection they might be able to provide the entire earth enough fossil fuel free energy for the next 250 years.
Jomar and Zipman are two gas giants waiting for exploitation.:D

View attachment 2250690
Alzheimer Dementia Patient and PERVERT #46
You are a documented racist and a liar.
Folks have been telling you this directly to your face. These are accusations second only to being a sexual abuser or one who fetishes sex with their daughter.
If I met anyone else and claimed they were a pervert or suffered dementia, whether true or not, I would expect them to give me pushback. President Biden would - if you had the chance to meet and say to his face.

Me: YOU are a documented racist and a liar.
You: Crickets.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This... This is what amounts to another trash trumper coming to the aid of another.

More like gas midgets.
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept”. David Morrison

So… In the short time I’ve been here I’ve seen numerous arguments between folks on the left amongst themselves. Heated arguments.
How many have others seen between those on the right?
What HA and RR are doing here is about as close as they come. But it’s a deflection. Folks on the right get all defensive being accused of being racist, but never have the balls to call it out when it’s right fuckin in front of them.

Back