Biden Suggests Uncle Eaten By ‘Cannibals’ In New Guinea

Oh, potato boi...
Not much detail:
The book, which says it was written by a dozen “anonymous Q followers, decoders and citizen journalists known collectively as Where We Go One We Go All (WWG1WGA),” claims that Democrats murder and eat children and that the government created AIDS, polio and Lyme disease. Then there’s the belief that the world is run by a Satanic cabal led by Hillary Clinton.
Sounds a lot like the "blood libel" but adrenochrome is probably involved somewhere.

Look at your post #15, potato. Take your time.
Looks to me like you suffer from a severe case of the stupids. I don’t recall any lit posters ever discussing eating children and abortion in the same conversation. So! why don’t you take a break from being stupid and cite those particular conversations from lit posters or better yet why don’t you just STFU and stop making yourself look even more stupid!

Not much detail:

Sounds a lot like the "blood libel" but adrenochrome is probably involved somewhere.
The original comment from Roarbags was lit posters carrying on about eating children and abortion in the same narrative. I believe there may be a book or two on the subject but the authors aren’t lit posters or so-called deplorables. What led to that statement from Roarbags just cements the delusional state of mind poor Roarbags is suffering from.

Roarbags....Roarbags...Roarbags...

4VZaYgj.gif

Looks to me like you suffer from a severe case of the stupids. I don’t recall any lit posters ever discussing eating children and abortion in the same conversation. So! why don’t you take a break from being stupid and cite those particular conversations from lit posters or better yet why don’t you just STFU and stop making yourself look even more stupid!
A senile trumptard with the IQ of a potato doesn't remember a few years ago? I'm shocked.

I believe there may be a book or two on the subject but the authors aren’t lit posters or so-called deplorables.
This feels more like someone cashing in, which is my impression of a lot of the books in online stores.

The last time I looked New Guinea was in the Pacific Ocean.

Back