J.J. Abrams: Gay Characters Coming to ‘Star Wars’

Pink Pander

l.jpg

one of teh BEST THREADS

EVAH

and the SCHLONGS of LIT wont see it

cause BUSYBODY is on IGGY:D

J.J. Abrams is a fucken' idiot. Here's another great movie franchise these clowns are going to rapidly send down the toilet like they just did to Bond.

Why don't they make a fucking gay story that is new, different, widely-accessible, stands on its own in its own right, as an actual gay character-driven story franchise that everyone can sign up to.

I am not gay, but I can sign up to Mr. Sulu being actually gay, either on the Enterprise command deck or as an actor; I don't care. He's a fucking good actor and he was part of a good story franchise. I could care less if Tom Cruise is really gay, or if Princess Leia is a gay icon. They have been part of great story-telling. But Zachary Quinoa clomping all over the wings of a CGI spaceship is only memorable because of how ridiculous and predictable and stupid and boring it was as well as how 'un-movie star' he looks.

When I was Howard Hughes, and I sat in my darkened theatrette watching Ice Station Zebra all day everyday Hyundai - did I care about whether Rock Hudson/Perry had kissed a boy and liked it? No no no. Couldn't have given a fuck. Because the story was damned impressive and so was all the acting all 'round.

Now, we have snotty-nosed NY rich kids who have been to some idiot drama school and they all know everything about everything plus Gottsman's Jay-Z (he owns his ass) and their bullshit Illuminati and 'gay agenda.' Fuck these Johnny-come-lately's with their modern era con-artist distributerships taking in 'all of China and India' and saying that such-and-such a picture was a box office record. They wouldn't know a hit movie if it fell down from the sky and crash-landed onto their dicks and asses while they were 'doing it.'

Last edited:
True I have not watched the last couple or three Star Wars movies but I thought some scenes were getting pretty Gay already.:confused:

Obi-Wan Kenobi was an old religious authority figure who hooked up with two different pretty-boys.

I thought it was obvious.

They are going to put homosexuality into children's programming.

I don't know how a parent explains this to a child. I really don't.

Back