It's Beer Thirty...........

They're tiny little bottles, but I figure opening more bottles burns more calories.

50740.jpg

I'm having Dogfish Head Festina Peche right now. It's light and sweet

Pyraat, Blue Moon, Innis & Gunn, and a handful of local brews are my faves thus far.

Have you tried their Raison D'être? It's also fruity, but good

Dang.. my bottle shop doesnt carry an fruity dfh..

I tend to keep a palo Santo marron around...

But I usually most from them ive tried

I also will occasionally go for one of these:

michelob_ultra.jpg

Water? Oh how I can't wait to be in town to show you what you are missing...

Im no beer snob.... I dont mind the yuengling...even a Coors or a bud... but this stuff? I get zero taste from...

Water? Oh how I can't wait to be in town to show you what you are missing...

Im no beer snob.... I dont mind the yuengling...even a Coors or a bud... but this stuff? I get zero taste from...

True, it's not the most flavorful beer but it goes down smooth. That works for me. I only drink Bud, Coors or Miller if its free and there are no alternatives.

Well my brother was here last weekend...he is a good beer aficionado...

He knew he couldnt find good beer around here so he brought some of his Founders Scoth Ale beers...

OMG...Founders Sappy Slappy Bastard...and their Backwoods Bastard...

Yowza...talk about Potent...but I have to say it was very good and that surprised me...:heart:

Well my brother was here last weekend...he is a good beer aficionado...

He knew he couldnt find good beer around here so he brought some of his Founders Scoth Ale beers...

OMG...Founders Sappy Slappy Bastard...and their Backwoods Bastard...

Yowza...talk about Potent...but I have to say it was very good and that surprised me...:heart:

Mmmm I love the backwards bastard... i havent tried the sappy slappy...i will have to add it to my list

True, it's not the most flavorful beer but it goes down smooth. That works for me. I only drink Bud, Coors or Miller if its free and there are no alternatives.

I usually drink redds or yuengling if those are my options and switch to bud eventually. .. theres at least 40 kinds of beer in my fridge any given day... but theres also a case of bud..a case of r edds and a case of Stocktop Belgium wheat....

I usually drink redds or yuengling if those are my options and switch to bud eventually. .. theres at least 40 kinds of beer in my fridge any given day... but theres also a case of bud..a case of r edds and a case of Stocktop Belgium wheat....

Party at YOUR place...:D

Nobody's mentioned any of the Belgian Trappist beers yet?

Start with Chimay Red and work your way through them all.
Chimay Blue will embarrass nine out of ten overpriced "craft" beers I've tasted in the US.

Nobody's mentioned any of the Belgian Trappist beers yet?

Start with Chimay Red and work your way through them all.
Chimay Blue will embarrass nine out of ten overpriced "craft" beers I've tasted in the US.

I like the red...

I always try to have a rochfort 10 around to introduce people when they visit

Fat tire is my favorite amber!!! Im sooooo glad ohio finally has it

If you ever pass through the Raleigh, NC area, most of the restaurants serve the White Street Scottish Ale, draft only. They'll be bottling soon. It's an excellent brew.

If you ever pass through the Raleigh, NC area, most of the restaurants serve the White Street Scottish Ale, draft only. They'll be bottling soon. It's an excellent brew.

Can I get it on the Outer Banks?

Back