It still feels okay for women to have sex toys but not men?

Slowlysheblows

However you wish to
So, my wife has a vibro (gets used more by me when she's out!) and sex toys are totally normal but..,I still think it seem as a womens "nice to have" rather than a man's..I really want to get a "Handy" but think i should hide it. Is it bit like men and blow up dolls? Anyway thoughts? Anyway I'll go back to her vibro while she's still out!

My wife knows i have a fleshlight but honestly i dont use it much. Hmmm. Maybe I will tonight though, its been awhile. Once I had my buddies ass i try to get it that way. Speaking of my buddy Mark, he broke out his wifes vibe and I used it on myself and him as we fucked. That was pretty hot. I seriously doubt she knew that her husbands fuck buddy was using her vibrator though. But Id love to know she was into it.

Hubby has loads. I have brought most for him.
Prostate, flashlight, pump to name but a few.
More than happy for him to use without me

When men stop treating women like sex toys, they will be allowed to have sex toys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kidding. Mostly.

I bought husband a "Cobra Libre" once. We only used it together very rarely, but he said he was happy he had it on the few occasions we had to be apart for more than a few days. My vibes on the other hand, we mostly used together :)

Back