Israel/Hamas PB Tribal Fight

Mr. Apple, meet Ms. Orange.

The "Shifa Hospital Mass Rape" has been proven to be fabricated. I don't believe I ever posted that particular mass rape story, but I concede THAT one is a fabrication. We good?

Israeli Ethnic Cleaning Forces now prefer their Gazan "cum dumpsters" to be healthy and good for multiple screw sessions/multiple partners.

This is a completely different mass rape accusation against the Israeli Ethnic Cleansers.

Here's the link to the tweet reference above.

Also in that article, Israeli deathsquad commanders are shocked....SHOCKED I tell you...that the American government no longer believes the Israeli claim that "Errybody KNOWS Hamas steals humanitarian aid!" (which was, presumably, why Israeli forces routinely confiscated food bound for refugee camps until the Muricans put the kibosh on that three weeks ago).

In other Israeli news today:

'Trump hates Bibi': Ex-ambassador says there is no pro-Israel US candidate

Guess the world ain't big enough for two wannabee-dictators, eh?

The Biden administration must stop Iran

This is actually a well-written analysis on Iran's insistence on fomenting continual low-key conflicts via proxies in the Middle East, mainly towards Israel. The long term goal is getting the United States out of the region so that Iran can dominate the Middle East. Israeli victimhood is minimized in this editorial. It does detail Iran arming and funding proxy "rebel factions".

and finally, Israel admits the obvious...

Dehumanizing Palestinians has hurt Israel

Captain Obvious nods his head approvingly. "Subhuman Gazans" plays well domestically in Israel, as well as with the "Israel Uber Alles" true believers around the world, but amongst general foreign populations, not so well. See also: Axis of Evil.

Yeah, what I was “Not sayin', just sayin'”, was that there is probably no other population on earth with more of a reason / an agenda to spread manufactured propaganda than the Palestinians. (The Russians and the Chinese are very close second.)

😑

Also:

I don’t take accusation in a tweet to be definitive…

😑

And, no, I don’t accept UN reports, or the confronting of Israel with those reports by a U.S. official, as definitive, due to the high likelihood of the report containing fabricated numbers or events.

😑

The Hamas animal’s, etc’s, war strategy has always been equal parts terror and propaganda. - I am extremely skeptical of anything that comes from the Palestinian side under the circumstances.. - I have standard skepticism of anything coming from the Israeli side.

😑

Side note:

The Hamas animals have achieved their objective of provoking a "disproportionate" response from Israel, and continue to call for a worldwide Jihad against Israel, etc. - In the story about the retraction of the Al Shifa rape and atrocities claims, the author basically says the Israelis, etc, have done enough to warrant a worldwide Jihad even without the rape and atrocities story being true.

🤬

Finally:

Well intentioned individuals, who parrot the Hamas animal’s talking points, or share likely fabricated reports (propaganda), are useful tools for the terrorists, imho.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, what I was “Not sayin', just sayin'”, was that there is probably no other population on earth with more of a reason / an agenda to spread manufactured propaganda than the Palestinians. (The Russians and the Chinese are very close second.)

😑

Also:

I don’t take accusation in a tweet to be definitive…

😑

And, no, I don’t accept UN reports, or the confronting of Israel with those reports by a U.S. official, as definitive, due to the high likelihood of the report containing fabricated numbers or events.

😑

The Hamas animal’s, etc’s, war strategy has always been equal parts terror and propaganda. - I am extremely skeptical of anything that comes from the Palestinian side under the circumstances.. - I have standard skepticism of anything coming from the Israeli side.

😑

Side note:

The Hamas animals have achieved their objective of provoking a "disproportionate" response from Israel, and continue to call for a world wide Jihad against Israel, etc. - In the story about the retraction of the Al Shifa rape and atrocities claims, the author basically says the Israelis, etc, have done enough to warrant a worldwide Jihad even without the rape and atrocities story being true.

🤬

Finally:

Well intentioned individuals, who parrot the Hamas animal’s talking points, or share likely fabricated reports (propaganda), are useful tools for the terrorists, imho.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!
Thanks for sharing. :)

They have more terrorist hideouts.errrr I mean hospitals then all of Baltimore, you mean to tell me that all those hospitals have no medicine?Shut the fuck up with your bullshit
There is one functioning hospital left in Gaza (34 others bombed due to Israeli Ethnic Cleansing)
Israeli "Intelligence" got some hot fresh intel (*wink *wink *nudge) late Saturday that their might be a Hamas operative in the building.
So elite Israeli Kommandos staged a surprise midnight raid on the only functioning hospital. They first rounded up all the doctors, zip-tied their hands behind their backs, put sacks over their faces and led them outside the facility.

Six hours later, the doctors were released with stern warnings not to treat Hamas.

There is one functioning hospital left in Gaza (34 others bombed due to Israeli Ethnic Cleansing)
Israeli "Intelligence" got some hot fresh intel (*wink *wink *nudge) late Saturday that their might be a Hamas operative in the building.
So elite Israeli Kommandos staged a surprise midnight raid on the only functioning hospital. They first rounded up all the doctors, zip-tied their hands behind their backs, put sacks over their faces and led them outside the facility.

Six hours later, the doctors were released with stern warnings not to treat Hamas.

Not sayin', just sayin'…

https://m.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-792202

From the article:

Former hostage Judith Raanan said in an interview with the US-based network NewsNation on Wednesday that hospital staff cheered as Hamas brought them in.

😑

It has been clearly established that hospital staff in Gaza are absolutely affiliated with Hamas, and thus, are combatants (reluctant or otherwise). - They are basically medics in the Hamas terror army.

The hardships and inconveniences they are experiencing come with the territory.

😑

Pjmedia is shit. Analysis from pjmedia isn't information, it's shit
What an asinine comment, as the link is a commentary and not intended as fact. Children stick their fingers in their ear so as not to hear what they don't like to hear, like you do

A very good question. How many tunnels have we seen thus far through the IDF?

Um, :

https://jewishjournal.com/commentary/opinion/364074/who-gave-hamas-the-cement-for-tunnels/

From the article:

“In the op-ed, Ross described how, as a U.S. envoy, he urged Israel to allow Hamas to import cement even though he knew, at the time, that Hamas had been using cement for military purposes.

“At times,” he wrote in the Post, “I argued with Israeli leaders and security officials, telling them they needed to allow more construction materials, including cement, into Gaza so that housing, schools and basic infrastructure could be built. They countered that Hamas would misuse it, and they were right.”

😑

What an asinine comment, as the link is a commentary and not intended as fact. Children stick their fingers in their ear so as not to hear what they don't like to hear, like you do
I've read pjmedia before. The "journalists" there are shit. They are lazy, biased AF and nothing they wrote is worth a damn thing.

If you find value from their shit media, you immediately lose credibility to me.

I absolutely read alternative news sources and viewpoints. I do not read gp or ok because they are both shit. The majority of the time they just copy pasta someone else's news articles verbatim.

Regardless, the OP wants Gaza levelled. Anything about the conflict he posts should keep that in mind.

Gaza was an open air prison until Oct 7

Looks better then SF n Philly n NY etc

https://images.***********rR1qjA6jo7c9zh4Y7

I've read pjmedia before. The "journalists" there are shit. They are lazy, biased AF and nothing they wrote is worth a damn thing.

If you find value from their shit media, you immediately lose credibility to me.

I absolutely read alternative news sources and viewpoints. I do not read gp or ok because they are both shit. The majority of the time they just copy pasta someone else's news articles verbatim.
Biased? So what

What outlet isnt

You may be shocked to know that whether I have credibility with you or not is of no matter to me

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...p&cvid=78516a47ea42406bb4fa43a734fffb57&ei=63

DUBLIN (Reuters) - Ireland said on Wednesday it would intervene in South Africa's genocide case against Israel, in the strongest signal to date of Dublin's concern about Israeli operations in Gaza since Oct. 7.

Announcing the move, Foreign Minister Micheal Martin said that while it was for the World Court to decide whether genocide is being committed, he wanted to be clear that Hamas' Oct. 7 attack and what is happening in Gaza now "represents the blatant violation of international humanitarian law on a mass scale."

And since you believe them all to be sympathizers..... ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

Quit pretending and just admit it
No, I don't consider women and children to be combatants, but when Hamas hides behind them or among them they will die. We have to make sure that men who hide behind women and children to engage in war, pay for it with their lives. They are not fit to walk the earth among other men.

Tell Hamas to stop hiding in or under them.
You tell them. You must've felt envious, reading about those Israeli soldiers raping Gazan women.
Back in your day, you had to pay to play. Granted, it was just a can of corn, but the principle of the thing...

Reading about the "Hannibal Directive" and wondering if the Israel Defense Force has any moral compass whatsoever.

The Hannibal Directive calls for Israeli troops to shoot, bomb or otherwise destroy attackers who have taken Israeli citizens or military as hostages. Israeli lives are deemed "expendable" casualties of war. The moral (such as it is): don't allow yourself to get captured, or you'll be killed by your own military.

And some of you here complain about Hamas using civilians a shields?

Link

Back