Israel/Hamas PB Tribal Fight

The $3 billion is a testament to the power of AIPAC.

AIPAC funnels tons of money to Congress, Democrats and Republicans alike. Until very recently, it was "easy money", just vote for Israel (or against Israel's enemies) and get paid.

I wonder if this system, which has survived basically intact for over 30 years, will continue?

More and more people seem to realize that this is actually "blood money".
I don't really see our position shifting as dramatically as you seem to think. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Lonely Israeli Ethnic Cleansing Force Is Increasingly Turning To Gazan "Comfort Women" (i.e. Sexual Slaves) For Sexual Release

(Unlike Israeli Women, Gazan Women Can Be Forced To Swallow Cum)
Yah, at this point I believe that story of rape at the hospital(as Laz (and bB) brought up) called into question and has been retracted by the original reporters)

I'd question it's legitimacy at this point.

Israel Ethnic Cleansing Force has now killed 560 Gazans queued up for food relief.

Ethnic Cleansing at its finest. :mad:

They're not even trying to rationalize their murderous rampages any longer.

America should deliver a JDAM "Bunker Buster" bomb to Gaza for every 500 casualties to even the playing field.

Perhaps a few leveled Israeli cities might show these murderers the benefits of a ceasefire.
Lol at the d
Lonely Israeli Ethnic Cleansing Force Is Increasingly Turning To Gazan "Comfort Women" (i.e. Sexual Slaves) For Sexual Release

(Unlike Israeli Women, Gazan Women Can Be Forced To Swallow Cum)
Good

Mr. Apple, meet Ms. Orange.

The "Shifa Hospital Mass Rape" has been proven to be fabricated. I don't believe I ever posted that particular mass rape story, but I concede THAT one is a fabrication. We good?

Israeli Ethnic Cleaning Forces now prefer their Gazan "cum dumpsters" to be healthy and good for multiple screw sessions/multiple partners.

This is a completely different mass rape accusation against the Israeli Ethnic Cleansers.

Here's the link to the tweet reference above.

Also in that article, Israeli deathsquad commanders are shocked....SHOCKED I tell you...that the American government no longer believes the Israeli claim that "Errybody KNOWS Hamas steals humanitarian aid!" (which was, presumably, why Israeli forces routinely confiscated food bound for refugee camps until the Muricans put the kibosh on that three weeks ago).

In other Israeli news today:

'Trump hates Bibi': Ex-ambassador says there is no pro-Israel US candidate

Guess the world ain't big enough for two wannabee-dictators, eh?

The Biden administration must stop Iran

This is actually a well-written analysis on Iran's insistence on fomenting continual low-key conflicts via proxies in the Middle East, mainly towards Israel. The long term goal is getting the United States out of the region so that Iran can dominate the Middle East. Israeli victimhood is minimized in this editorial. It does detail Iran arming and funding proxy "rebel factions".

and finally, Israel admits the obvious...

Dehumanizing Palestinians has hurt Israel

Captain Obvious nods his head approvingly. "Subhuman Gazans" plays well domestically in Israel, as well as with the "Israel Uber Alles" true believers around the world, but amongst general foreign populations, not so well. See also: Axis of Evil.

Mr. Apple, meet Ms. Orange.

The "Shifa Hospital Mass Rape" has been proven to be fabricated. I don't believe I ever posted that particular mass rape story, but I concede THAT one is a fabrication. We good?

Israeli Ethnic Cleaning Forces now prefer their Gazan "cum dumpsters" to be healthy and good for multiple screw sessions/multiple partners.

This is a completely different mass rape accusation against the Israeli Ethnic Cleansers.

Here's the link to the tweet reference above.

Also in that article, Israeli deathsquad commanders are shocked....SHOCKED I tell you...that the American government no longer believes the Israeli claim that "Errybody KNOWS Hamas steals humanitarian aid!" (which was, presumably, why Israeli forces routinely confiscated food bound for refugee camps until the Muricans put the kibosh on that three weeks ago).

In other Israeli news today:

'Trump hates Bibi': Ex-ambassador says there is no pro-Israel US candidate

Guess the world ain't big enough for two wannabee-dictators, eh?

The Biden administration must stop Iran

This is actually a well-written analysis on Iran's insistence on fomenting continual low-key conflicts via proxies in the Middle East, mainly towards Israel. The long term goal is getting the United States out of the region so that Iran can dominate the Middle East. Israeli victimhood is minimized in this editorial. It does detail Iran arming and funding proxy "rebel factions".

and finally, Israel admits the obvious...

Dehumanizing Palestinians has hurt Israel

Captain Obvious nods his head approvingly. "Subhuman Gazans" plays well domestically in Israel, as well as with the "Israel Uber Alles" true believers around the world, but amongst general foreign populations, not so well. See also: Axis of Evil.
I don't always agree with you, but I appreciate the detailed source links.

Thank you.

You and I are showing by example how to disagree like gentlemen.

A pity that JimArpy has the both of us on ignore.
I disagree with almost everyone in this thread. :p some I just also hate as people.

I really want the focus to be on finding a way to peace on this conflict. A two state solution seems to be the only way for me, at least on the short term.

I have not read every single post on this. Read the link through the Geneva convention. I'm not so sure that it's obvious. What a civilian really is especially in this case. As the terrorists housed themselves everywhere, it's impossible to tell one from the other. Took part in crossing into Israel and kidnapping people.So they just called them civilians and be done with it's not so simple

I have not read every single post on this. Read the link through the Geneva convention. I'm not so sure that it's obvious. What a civilian really is especially in this case. As the terrorists housed themselves everywhere, it's impossible to tell one from the other. Took part in crossing into Israel and kidnapping people.So they just called them civilians and be done with it's not so simple
History is full of war state against state nation against nation.Why is a 2 state solution in this case?A solution to anything

Back