Israel/Hamas PB Tribal Fight

The University of Texas-Austin attempted to hold a pro-Palestinian rally on campus yesterday, 10 blocks away from Governor Greg "Hotwheels Hitler" Abbott's unterfuehrer-bunker.

Abbott, a huge opponent of free speech in Texas, immediately called out the Texas National Guard crack "Uvalde Battalion" ("We act tough unless you're armed"). They immediately cleared the area and detained anyone suspected of being a Hamas sympathizer (i.e. appearing Arabic).

The University of Texas-Austin attempted to hold a pro-Palestinian rally on campus yesterday, 10 blocks away from Governor Greg "Hotwheels Hitler" Abbott's unterfuehrer-bunker.

Abbott, a huge opponent of free speech in Texas, immediately called out the Texas National Guard crack "Uvalde Battalion" ("We act tough unless you're armed"). They immediately cleared the area and detained anyone suspected of being a Hamas sympathizer (i.e. appearing Arabic).
Clarifying here - the rally wasn't held by the University. The protest was held by the Palestine Solidarity Committee.

Adding - the safety of students should be the priority for any University. No student or teacher should be obstructed from their ability to freely move as they wish. Any protest should be mindful of antisemitic behavior and discourage such things and the University should revoke any group's status if they can't adhere to that.

the tactics used yesterday—including televised acts of throwing peacefully protesting professors and students to the ground and general intimidation that only served to inflame the crowd, escalating the problems rather than calming things—were not on show today since it was clear America was watching such actions.

2019 seems a lifetime ago...
54kGGnM.png

No student or teacher should be obstructed from their ability to freely move as they wish. Any protest should be mindful of antisemitic behavior and discourage such things and the University should revoke any group's status if they can't adhere to that.
I think people should be able to have whatever goddamned opinions they want, so long as they do not obstruct others. Every ethnic group has to get used to the type of criticism that is constantly leveled against Whites, Jews, the English, etc.

I think people should be able to have whatever goddamned opinions they want, so long as they do not obstruct others. Every ethnic group has to get used to the type of criticism that is constantly leveled against Whites, Jews, the English, etc.
Good for you

Which doesn't include assaulting police officers and many were assaulted by students and outside agitators.
The outside funding from terror groups and NGOs seems to have invalidated the idea that these protests are organic.

Then again, the same was true of the BLM protests.

Back