Israel/Hamas PB Tribal Fight

ll74

Your Best Friend
This thread will be updates related to the war between Hamas and Israel. The other thread on the topic was focused on Biden's foreign policies. This is related to political and military happenings by those involved as well as reaction from the International community.

Starting off, the immediate actions of Israel against Hamas. (I support the destruction of Hamas)

Duplicate.
Do black lives matter?
Tribute threads are dumb.

At the end of Sunday Mass our priest did ask for us to lower our heads and pray for peace and the end of all wars.

This jogged my mind and brought the incident from yesterday to mind and I just couldn't help but thank how they've been fighting, killing one another even before our Christ was born and to this day still fighting?!?! How and why would they stop now???

Act
At the end of Sunday Mass our priest did ask for us to lower our heads and pray for peace and the end of all wars.

This jogged my mind and brought the incident from yesterday to mind and I just couldn't help but thank how they've been fighting, killing one another even before our Christ was born and to this day still fighting?!?! How and why would they stop now???
Actually for a fair amount of time they were pretty chill. There is a reason why Jewish people were fleeing Europe to the Middle East specifically to what formerly Israel. However since I'm constantly told different versions of "All people conquered foreign lands back in the day. We're not giving this back. So I don't really understand Germans attempting genocide justified punishing Palestine for something they had nothing to do with.

This thread will be updates related to the war between Hamas and Israel. The other thread on the topic was focused on Biden's foreign policies. This is related to political and military happenings by those involved as well as reaction from the International community.

Starting off, the immediate actions of Israel against Hamas. (I support the destruction of Hamas)

Well, I'm going to cover both.

Anyone else noticed how many M16's/M4's are being brandished by the Hamas fighters? Unlike the USSR/Russians the US has been very selective as to who we've sold/given those weapons to. So I'm going, "WTF?" and did a little more digging. I found this article from the Jerusalem Post from Nov. 2022.

M16's in Gaza.

As the article asks, "Where did they come from?" And here the time line and economics are important. AK's are ubiquitous in the Mid-East, seems like every mother's son has one but, apparently, the M16's/M4's are 'prestige' items. Note the sales price in the article, $30-40K per. It's no secret that the Taliban in Afghanistan are/were desperate for hard currency. It's also no secret that we left a shit pot full of small arms behind with our 'well planned' pull out. And then there's all of the rifles we supplied to the now defunct "Afghanistan Defense Forces."

So, the M16's/M4's started showing up in the Gaza a little over a year after our 'well planned pull out' from Afghanistan.

Then that begs the question, "Where is Hamas getting the money to buy these rifles?" Well, from every swinging dick and nation that is contributing 'humanitarian aid' to the Palestinian's, that's where. Arafat may be gone but his spirit lives on in the new regime. The formula is the same, keep the peasants impoverished (and ignorant), blame, in this case, the Israeli's, inflame them to war while scraping off your 'management fee' to be deposited in your Swiss bank account.

You never know where you'll end up when you start pulling on one little thread.

It is something like the early stage of WWII. At that time, Europe and China were dragged into war with Germany and Japan, then Japan started the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. But this time, it is Ukrain that captures the world attention with its war with Russia, then Israel, without the warning and intelligence support from the US, was hit by Hamas in a face-losing defence effort.
What we far away from the battleground can do is to find a good bench and get water melons (pop corn if in the US) ready to see what will happen in a human history drama.
But we do not like too much killing, it is against our theory of harmonious society and community of shared future.

There are certainly parallels to WW2 but nobody, absolutely nobody expected Ukraine to still be around this long. Most us, my dumb ass included if I recall) gave it between six weeks and three months tops. There are more than a few differences though. I could be wrong again but I don't think we're in for a ride that bad. The bigger issue is gonna be at least one more wave of refugees to Europe and hopefully some to the the US.

It would be kinda cool after decades of bitching for the Israelis to commit genocide while America cheered em on.

It would be kinda cool after decades of bitching for the Israelis to commit genocide while America cheered em on.
Better that they watch their people get slaughtered. Is that how you treated the enemy when they killed your friends in battle? Rolled out the red carpet so you could feel good about yourself? If that’s how you feel, go join up with Hamas and stick it to the Israeli’s. Torture is your thing isn’t it?

Biden's War

The Six-Billion Dollar Man

The weak on crime, weak on enemies man.

Add BidForPolicy to Bidenomics in the lexicon of corruption.

He negotiated with terrorists and showed him our good intentions and they rewarded him with terror.

#LibAllLivesMatter

What do we want?
Dead Jews!
When do we want them?
NOW!

Anyone else noticed how many M16's/M4's are being brandished by the Hamas fighters? Unlike the USSR/Russians the US has been very selective as to who we've sold/given those weapons to. So I'm going, "WTF?" and did a little more digging. I found this article from the Jerusalem Post from Nov. 2022.

M16's in Gaza.

As the article asks, "Where did they come from?" And here the time line and economics are important. AK's are ubiquitous in the Mid-East, seems like every mother's son has one but, apparently, the M16's/M4's are 'prestige' items. Note the sales price in the article, $30-40K per. It's no secret that the Taliban in Afghanistan are/were desperate for hard currency. It's also no secret that we left a shit pot full of small arms behind with our 'well planned' pull out. And then there's all of the rifles we supplied to the now defunct "Afghanistan Defense Forces."

So, the M16's/M4's started showing up in the Gaza a little over a year after our 'well planned pull out' from Afghanistan.

Then that begs the question, "Where is Hamas getting the money to buy these rifles?" Well, from every swinging dick and nation that is contributing 'humanitarian aid' to the Palestinian's, that's where. Arafat may be gone but his spirit lives on in the new regime. The formula is the same, keep the peasants impoverished (and ignorant), blame, in this case, the Israeli's, inflame them to war while scraping off your 'management fee' to be deposited in your Swiss bank account.

The US of A is the world's gun dealer. We are ok with them being everywhere, other than here.

I think Ukraine is going to have to turn over some of their loot to Israel.

M16's in Gaza.

US guns have been supplied to Middle East countries to fight wars for decades. We've literally given them guns. We gave Afghan forces guns, Iraq, Syria....etc.

It wasn't because of the pullout.....our strategy has been to supply and train allies.

Israel is going to annihilate Hamas.
At least that is how I read the directives at the end of this idf update.
Hezbolah would be wise to stay out of it, but probably won’t.
I truly wish the PLA had a backbone and that a true two state solution was the goal. I don't agree with the occupation or the settlements. But Hamas has only one mode, terrorism.

Religion makes people do stupid things

US guns have been supplied to Middle East countries to fight wars for decades. We've literally given them guns. We gave Afghan forces guns, Iraq, Syria....etc.

It wasn't because of the pullout.....our strategy has been to supply and train allies.
It would be easy to determine where supplies of M-4s and M-16s come from. I’m pretty sure USA# and serial # of all equipment left in Afghanistan could be traced if weapons are found on dead terrorist.

It would be easy to determine where supplies of M-4s and M-16s come from. I’m pretty sure USA# and serial # of all equipment left in Afghanistan could be traced if weapons are found on dead terrorist.
They've already found that some have come from Afghanistan.....where we literally gave Afghan troops guns. Weird how you idiots only care about the ones from there...no desire to find guns from the other countries that we gave them to.

They've already found that some have come from Afghanistan.....where we literally gave Afghan troops guns. Weird how you idiots only care about the ones from there...no desire to find guns from the other countries that we gave them to.
That wasn’t the point. All military reservations like Bagram air base and bases all over the world keep *property runs* for equipment, weapons platforms by serial # and USA # tracked and identified by DODAAC ( Department of Defense Activity Address Codes ) and UIC (Unit Identification Code). With the exception of covert ops where plausible deniability is required and source remains unknown.

That wasn’t the point. All military reservations like Bagram air base and bases all over the world keep *property runs* for equipment, weapons platforms by serial # and USA # tracked and identified by DODAAC ( Department of Defense Activity Address Codes ) and UIC (Unit Identification Code). With the exception of covert ops where plausible deniability is required and source remains unknown.
The point is that you want to blame Biden. As mentioned earlier, that is another thread. Guns have been going (and disappearing) to the middle east since the Reagan years. We train their soldiers by giving them guns. Hamas getting a hold of them isn't something new.

The point is that you want to blame Biden. As mentioned earlier, that is another thread. Guns have been going (and disappearing) to the middle east since the Reagan years. We train their soldiers by giving them guns. Hamas getting a hold of them isn't something new.
That wasn’t my point at all. Forensic investigations will determine the source if records exist.

You can be certain some weapon platforms are coming from Afghanistan.

That wasn’t my point at all. Forensic investigations will determine the source if records exist.

You can be certain some weapon platforms are coming from Afghanistan.
And you can be certain that many more have come from Iraq and Syria and Saudi Arabia.

Back