Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I feel left out. I've never gotten a penis pic from Eilan. :(

Hi BG! *waves*

Hi Ed! *waves and ducks in case trout smack is forthcoming*

Hi RS! Good thoughts coming your way from my dark little corner of the world.

I really wish this headache would go away. Three days is more time and dain bramage than one person should have to bear. I think I may be beset by demons. . . again.

Need a volunteer to help with the flagellation and excisation of said demons?

*raises hand*:devil:;):D
I have a hammer we may use.

You are always so helpful. :rose:

Geesh. I have a headache, I don't want to bulid a bird house. I post that your av is hot and you want to hit me with a hammer. Not very nice. You should go to the corner.

Aww the corner again? I just know that from the headaches that I have everyday, that sometimes I just want to ping my head with a small hammer, I was just thinking of shifting your pain. :D I guess I'll go to my corner and build a birdhouse then. :cattail:

Aww the corner again? I just know that from the headaches that I have everyday, that sometimes I just want to ping my head with a small hammer, I was just thinking of shifting your pain. :D I guess I'll go to my corner and build a birdhouse then. :cattail:

Well if you really think pinging your head with a small hammer will help my headache, go ahead. :D

If you don't want to go to the corner, I can give you the alternate punishment my mother would often suggest, which was to go outside and shake yourself. I think she let us choose that instead of the corner to get us the hell out of her house and her hair.

Well if you really think pinging your head with a small hammer will help my headache, go ahead. :D

If you don't want to go to the corner, I can give you the alternate punishment my mother would often suggest, which was to go outside and shake yourself. I think she let us choose that instead of the corner to get us the hell out of her house and her hair.
No thanks, I mowed today that's quite enough shaking for one day.
Must not buy more books
*sigh* why?

No thanks, I mowed today that's quite enough shaking for one day.

*sigh* why?

Well, I have 3 unread books on the kindle now (2 of which I bought today), 2 unread ones on the Nook, 2 paperbacks on the way that I ordered this week, and about 1000 books in the house that I will probably reread at some point.

Hi, my name is Minxy and I have a book addiction.

Well, I have 3 unread books on the kindle now (2 of which I bought today), 2 unread ones on the Nook, 2 paperbacks on the way that I ordered this week, and about 1000 books in the house that I will probably reread at some point.

Hi, my name is Minxy and I have a book addiction.

Hi Minxy, I am Haha, and I have the same problem. I have um, around 50 unread books on my second gen Kindle, four on my Fire HD, and probably close to what you have in real live books. So, do meet here every week? :)

Hi Minxy, I am Haha, and I have the same problem. I have um, around 50 unread books on my second gen Kindle, four on my Fire HD, and probably close to what you have in real live books. So, do meet here every week? :)
Sure why not, I'll bring the coffee. However, probably a terrible idea, we will just trade reading lists and buy even MORE books on each other's recommendations. I have to say I feel just a little bit better knowing I'm not the only cyber book hoarder. :rose:

hey there minxie, good to see you! :D

[hides trout behind back]

what?

[trout-smacks bg]

:D

ed

Bwah ha ha ha ha

Well darlin, you know if you would keep your goat some place safe and quit waving it around in public, people would leave it alone.

Well some little demented pixies know just where I hide my goat and they go and they get it and thy poke it and bother it until I seethe.

Well some little demented pixies know just where I hide my goat and they go and they get it and thy poke it and bother it until I seethe.

A poked goat is an uphappy goat so I've heard. You should send them to the corner to make a birdhouse with Haha. ;)

Since I work for an international devil company, sometimes our help desk calls are routed to Ireland. The gentleman who unlocked my one account for me today had the most delicious Irish brogue I've heard in a long time, and one hell of a sexy voice. *pant wheeze gasp* And yes, I was flirting with him outrageously.

Hey ed, do you spring for a new fish every now and then or have you had the same smelly smelt for the last few years?

bg: hey, i swap 'em out! if you like you can get a little closer to inspect it... :D

[looks innocent]

ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back