Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RebeccaLeah said:
seriously....I mean god that's the whole purpose of wearing g strings isnt' it? :eek: :eek: :p :D

Yes! This is why we work! You ran with the joke I set up!

:D

(P.s. Is that another possible pic upcoming? :D )

Hey, Helene, are we talking a leg cast, arm cast, nose cast, traction? What's got you on your puter so early tonight. You're usually the wee-hours poster.

~lucky

Evil Alpaca said:
Yes! This is why we work! You ran with the joke I set up!

(P.s. Is that another possible pic upcoming? :D )

Maybe....if you beg really really well.....but probably not. :p

Oh and the running with it.....scares me a bit. :p

RebeccaLeah said:
seriously....I mean god that's the whole purpose of wearing g strings isnt' it? :eek: :eek: :p :D

Oh, so you like g-strings, eh? (Insert "new story" plug here...) and no Lucky, I didn't mean there.

Lucky: It's an arm one... but I still haven't figured out quite how to work it yet. It's a bit like learning to walk all over again... on one foot.

I'm on earlier cause, quite simply, people in casts have nothing else to do and no where to go.

RebeccaLeah said:
Maybe....if you beg really really well.....but probably not. :p

Oh and the running with it.....scares me a bit. :p

I WILL beg! You know I will!

(Gets down on all four knees, then looks nervous!)

Evil Alpaca said:
I WILL beg! You know I will!

(Gets down on all four knees, then looks nervous!)

I know....I love it. :D

HEY LUCKY!!! Didn't you have plans for me after you knocked my ass on the floor earlier? *pointing at the kneeling alpaca* He's got a longer tongue.

Hel - Yep, love 'em........babe, that sucks, you'll get used to it quickly though. :rose:

sincerely_helene said:
Oh, so you like g-strings, eh? (Insert "new story" plug here...) and no Lucky, I didn't mean there.

Lucky: It's an arm one... but I still haven't figured out quite how to work it yet. It's a bit like learning to walk all over again... on one foot.

I'm on earlier cause, quite simply, people in casts have nothing else to do and no where to go.

I actually understand a lot. I once had my ankle crushed and was forced to lie on a couch for many months with my ankle elevated before I could even start to put weight on it again, much less walk unaided. I was watching the "Supermarket Sweep" gameshow and actually memorizing prices, I was so bored!

RebeccaLeah said:
I know....I love it. :D

HEY LUCKY!!! Didn't you have plans for me after you knocked my ass on the floor earlier? *pointing at the kneeling alpaca* He's got a longer tongue.

I beg, and I'll roll over if you want! ;)

Evil Alpaca said:
I beg, and I'll roll over if you want! ;)

lol.....:D Nah...not now at least. :p Maybe when I seriously think about it......I already have the next one I want to use, just have to get in on the computer. :kiss:

sincerely_helene said:

*pout*

You ruin all the good lead-ins.

Well, I've only ever needed a sling. I think the cast thing would really piss me off at shower time.

People in casts should write stories and send them to their 'lucky' friends. ;)

~lucky (dying to test-drive a sincerely_helene story)

Lucky - its gonna have to be tomorrow babe....forgot the original puff the magic dragon was on this cd, finally stopped crying but not quite in the mood any more. :(

RebeccaLeah said:
Lucky - its gonna have to be tomorrow babe....forgot the original puff the magic dragon was on this cd, finally stopped crying but not quite in the mood any more. :(

It's okay, babe. I'm heading to bed now anyway. Perk up. You're only 3 days away... :)

~lucky

i think im a sicko...
THREE DAYS!!! could it be possible that im more excited for yous guys than you guys are? maybe not but dayum!!

~~~~

rough day ahead...very little sleep. so much to do. god my stomachs in knots.

dyslexia, revisited...

At 1:18 p.m. today, having forgotten the day of the month, and needing a reminder, I punched the button on my watch that tells me the month and the day.

Nothing happened.

I punched it again. Nothing happened, again. I punched and punched, cursing my watch.

Do you know how to keep a moron occupied for a minute? Flip card over for answer....

vella_ms said:
i think im a sicko...
THREE DAYS!!! could it be possible that im more excited for yous guys than you guys are? maybe not but dayum!!

~~~~

rough day ahead...very little sleep. so much to do. god my stomachs in knots.

:kiss:
;)
*HUGS*
:heart:
I don't know if you're more excited....Do you stop breathing everytime you think about it and then burst into insane uncontrolable giggles when you finally remember to start breathing again?

RebeccaLeah said:
YOU!!!!
You've been gone to long sexy.
Wanna play?
:devil:

*narrowing eyes*

You! (Hey, that AV is smokin' hot)

I wish I were in the mood to play. More in the mood to fight. Probably not quite what you had in mind.

Raging Whoremoans said:
*narrowing eyes*

You! (Hey, that AV is smokin' hot)

I wish I were in the mood to play. More in the mood to fight. Probably not quite what you had in mind.

;)

Thank you....I like the part that I had more than the whole.....but I had to put the red bra in for CD.....then back to the other.

I don't know.....we talking verbal, which my brain could not manage, or physical, in which I would lose but I wouldn't mind getting in a few good hits at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back