Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
impressive said:
Bloodwork -- ALL NORMAL! I kicked diabetes. GONE!

TKo!

box.gif

very impressed, sexy!
awesome news:kiss:

Heeeeeere pussy, pussy, pussy.

*kiss, kiss, kiss*

Now where is my little sourpuss?

:devil:

Were it not for the distance, you'd be tackled, tied and tortured for hours or until I'm satisfied that your insolence has been replaced by a well-fucked exasperation.

:p

lucky-E-leven said:

*kiss, kiss, kiss*

Were it not for the distance, you'd be tackled, tied and tortured for hours or until I'm satisfied that your insolence has been replaced by a well-fucked exasperation.

Just wanna point out again that these two make the CUTEST couple!

lucky-E-leven said:

*kiss, kiss, kiss*

babe

i'm waiting

~~~~

EA, Goldie
ya warm my heart:kiss: :kiss:

vella_ms said:
babe

i'm waiting

~~~~

EA, Goldie
ya warm my heart:kiss: :kiss:

Vella babe, if you would just post the video, you wouldn't have to keep changing AV's all the time. :D

Evil Alpaca said:
Vella babe, if you would just post the video, you wouldn't have to keep changing AV's all the time. :D

its under contract with the people who brought you
soroity girls gone crazy
until then.. itll hafta be piccies.

vella_ms said:
babe

i'm waiting

Well, as much as I'd love to take you down and have fun with you, I think your current state of health would require lots of down-time in bed, lots of fluids, skillfully prepared chicken soup and snuggles aplenty. Rest up and feel better, beautiful. I love you.

:heart:

~lucky

p.s. Goldie & Evil Alpaca RULE! :rose: :rose:

RebeccaLeah said:
GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Angry again sweetheart? They just got the bleeding stopped from the LAST time you were cranky!

:D

(Don't hurt me! Luvs the fairy!)

Evil Alpaca said:
Angry again sweetheart? They just got the bleeding stopped from the LAST time you were cranky!

:D

(Don't hurt me! Luvs the fairy!)

I am so so so so sorry about that sweetie. Were they able to reattach it? (now we're really going to have people wondering ;))

Nah, frustrated with the way things go sometimes. *le sigh*

:kiss:

How's the big furry and his two little furries today?

RebeccaLeah said:
I am so so so so sorry about that sweetie. Were they able to reattach it? (now we're really going to have people wondering ;))

Nah, frustrated with the way things go sometimes. *le sigh*

:kiss:

How's the big furry and his two little furries today?

Been an uneventful day, unfortunately. But the cats are (sometimes) wandering around. I found pictures, and I'm in the process of scanning them.

Evil Alpaca said:
Been an uneventful day, unfortunately. But the cats are (sometimes) wandering around. I found pictures, and I'm in the process of scanning them.

I like uneventful days personally. :rose:
Yay! I can't wait to see!

RebeccaLeah said:
I like uneventful days personally. :rose:
Yay! I can't wait to see!

Occassionally, uneventful is good. Too many such days makes me feel isolated though.

Anyway, trying again to attach a pic . . . (forgive the quality, it was a snap-shot with flash, and I prefer natural light). And with limited file-size . . .

Evil Alpaca said:
Occassionally, uneventful is good. Too many such days makes me feel isolated though.

Anyway, trying again to attach a pic . . . (forgive the quality, it was a snap-shot with flash, and I prefer natural light). And with limited file-size . . .

*HUGS* I know what you mean. :kiss:

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Furry pillows!
They're beautiful, is the gray one the male?

RebeccaLeah said:
*HUGS* I know what you mean. :kiss:

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Furry pillows!
They're beautiful, is the gray one the male?

Yep! They're brother and sister actually. I got one and my roommate at the time got the other and when we split ways, we decided it would be better to keep 'em together!

Evil Alpaca said:
Yep! They're brother and sister actually. I got one and my roommate at the time got the other and when we split ways, we decided it would be better to keep 'em together!

I never would have guessed they were related, but they are cute together.........I'm so glad you kept them together and I'm sure they are too. :heart:

RebeccaLeah said:
I never would have guessed they were related, but they are cute together.........I'm so glad you kept them together and I'm sure they are too. :heart:

I just wish they'd warm to their new environment a bit. They're still both skittish, and hide under my bed most of the day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back