Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sophia jane said:
They'll be ready in about an hour.
Jesus woman you don't waste any time do you?
You have to let me know how they turn out...I think I need to get more flour for cookie season.
I add crainsens to my cookies too.

ABSTRUSE said:
Jesus woman you don't waste any time do you?
You have to let me know how they turn out...I think I need to get more flour for cookie season.
I add crainsens to my cookies too.

No, I don't waste time. Plus I have a real craving for sweets. For a week and a half, all I've been able to eat is soup and pudding and yogurt. So, now that I'm feeling better I want FOOD! :)

I'm off to bake. I'll let you know.

sophia jane said:
No, I don't waste time. Plus I have a real craving for sweets. For a week and a half, all I've been able to eat is soup and pudding and yogurt. So, now that I'm feeling better I want FOOD! :)

I'm off to bake. I'll let you know.
Hooray for real food...........I'll be waiting. :)

Sittin here posting away. The mrs. is making chili. Life is good.

Woops, she just put on Dr. Phil

ABSTRUSE said:
Hooray for real food...........I'll be waiting. :)

They're good. I don't think they're the best cookie ever, but the peanut butter flavor is interesting. I can't figure out the purpose of putting a few morsels on top of the cookie dough, though. Next time, I'll just mix 'em all in.

By the way, I think the deleted blurt the highest and most esoteric form of blurt - the blurt in its pure blurt-ness, so isolated as indeed to have vanished. It is the pure and Platonic ideal construct of "blurt."

BlackShanglan said:
By the way, I think the deleted blurt the highest and most esoteric form of blurt - the blurt in its pure blurt-ness, so isolated as indeed to have vanished. It is the pure and Platonic ideal construct of "blurt."
an artsy fartsy way of saying youve decided not to share...selfish :p

BlackShanglan said:
The decision not to share was selfless; the blurt itself was the selfish part. :rose:
two shay. *grin*
:kiss:
when will you ever be wrong?
i need a heads up on this one ok?

vella_ms said:
two shay. *grin*
:kiss:
when will you ever be wrong?
i need a heads up on this one ok?

*laugh* The day I disagree with you. I'm trying my very best to avoid it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.