Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belegon said:
drum kit? all of a sudden "Bella Dancerella " on repeat does not seem so bad....

Oh, baby, this is a full on 7 or 9 piece kit. I don't think it's Pearl brand, but it's big and LOUD! Cracks me up and also makes me love Vella more. She is so tolerant of her girls and all of their interests. Shit, tolerant isn't even the word. She bends over backwards to make sure they get tons of exposure to all of their interests. How great is that?

I wish I had horseback riding lessons, guitar lessons, new drums, new guitars, flutes, amplifiers, riding gear, etc... Unbelievable, I tell ya.

:rose:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Oh, baby, this is a full on 7 or 9 piece kit. I don't think it's Pearl brand, but it's big and LOUD! Cracks me up and also makes me love Vella more. She is so tolerant of her girls and all of their interests. Shit, tolerant isn't even the word. She bends over backwards to make sure they get tons of exposure to all of their interests. How great is that?

I wish I had horseback riding lessons, guitar lessons, new drums, new guitars, flutes, amplifiers, riding gear, etc... Unbelievable, I tell ya.

~lucky

Hmmm. I just want Lucky- Vella lessons....never to old a dog to learn a new trick...

We are doing gymnastics lessons but I think dance is next. our big challenge is not actually the money but the time. especially once little league starts up....

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

*huge blush*
you make it sound like ...
i dunno... but hell it sounds good
thank you baby.

Isolated Blurt?

Yes, for now this will do, but what I'm really waiting for is the Isolated Cabin on the Lake...to be occupied by a beautiful blonde and myself.

;)

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
New batteries? :p

~lucky

No......that was my mood, though that sounds like a brillant idea. :devil: But for now, I want a nap! 3 hours straight of loud kids and lots of candy, literally more candy than we could ever possibly use, and that's saying a lot with 10 kids.

Lime said:
That explains a lot....no wonder your box is full....proper maintnance is critical

all clear
explains alot about me and house cleaning too.. *grin*

That was one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a long time. I'd have been seriously creeped out if you hadn't been there experiencing it with me.

:)

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
That was one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a long time. I'd have been seriously creeped out if you hadn't been there experiencing it with me.

:)

~lucky

Are we on the same wave length or something?
*looking realllllly worried*

I'm tired, need to nap or I'll never get through my dinner date (no-one exciting), without yawning.

Later.

lucky-E-leven said:
Now there's a scary thought...

...an enticing one as well.

:p

~lucky

Maybe it was just a night for weird dreams.....way too weird babe. Kinda cool, but really freakin' weird.

Other than that, how are you doing? Completely out of your mind excited yet? (I know I'm getting there. :eek:)

RebeccaLeah said:
Maybe it was just a night for weird dreams.....way too weird babe. Kinda cool, but really freakin' weird.

Other than that, how are you doing? Completely out of your mind excited yet? (I know I'm getting there. :eek:)

Yes, I'm pumped. Trying to get everything in order here so I can just walk away from it for 5 days. Whisking her away to a secluded Lake Chalet (that's what they call it anyway) and going to have a blast.

That's right, your trip's screaming up as well. Fantastic. You ready? :devil:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Yes, I'm pumped. Trying to get everything in order here so I can just walk away from it for 5 days. Whisking her away to a secluded Lake Chalet (that's what they call it anyway) and going to have a blast.

That's right, your trip's screaming up as well. Fantastic. You ready? :devil:

~lucky

WHOOP!!! Wait a sec, what do ya mean "that's what they call it?" Is it more like a puddle or something? But 5 days of bliss, that rocks for you babe. :D

After yesterday's shopping trip....I'm getting there. :D ;)

lucky-E-leven said:
*snicker*

A nap? :D

Where's your AV?

~lucky

Yes. A nap. I keep telling you......I'm an old lady.

My AV stays blank until........read my location.

matriarch said:
Yes. A nap. I keep telling you......I'm an old lady.

My AV stays blank until........read my location.

I'll teach you how to take cat naps, I'm good at those, my kitty taught me how. :)

I think I missed something.......? :confused:

RebeccaLeah said:
I'll teach you how to take cat naps, I'm good at those, my kitty taught me how. :)

I think I missed something.......? :confused:

I know how to take cat naps......I'm a master at it.

As for the other.....ignore it, I'm in a shitty mood, and need to be on my own for a while. Maybe in a few hours 'they' will have had a change of mind and grown up a bit.

RebeccaLeah said:
WHOOP!!! Wait a sec, what do ya mean "that's what they call it?" Is it more like a puddle or something? But 5 days of bliss, that rocks for you babe. :D

After yesterday's shopping trip....I'm getting there. :D ;)

I'd call it a cabin on the lake, but they call it a Chalet. It's just a fancy way of saying it, I guess. :) Not that I mind, but yannow?

Shopping trip? :p Do tell! :D

~lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back