Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out my cat was put down today :(

He had an infection that wouldn't go away, from an injury a few years back.

I am sorry to hear this. :( :rose: Pets are a big part of our lives, so I know how it hurts to have them no longer be around.

--- my blurt for the 11:05 hour ---

I couldn't help myself.

I actually have just the two daughters' State Taxes to do. I have everyone else taken care of. But I'm so not feelin' it and it's easy!
Mine are about three-quarters done but I'm just not in the mood to finish them.

I just found out my cat was put down today :(

He had an infection that wouldn't go away, from an injury a few years back.

I'm so sorry, Thee. :rose:

Woot! Finally did it! Got my book set up with Createspace to sell hard copies through them and Amazon. Yay! Love the cover my husband helped me with. :D I made chocolate covered strawberries and he took pictures then I edited them in Picasa, made a cover in Publisher and exported as a jpeg.

No, "iggy" is short for ignore, the button that I put you on after reading your last post. And don't judge me. You don't even begin to know me. Just because I'm a guy doesn't make me a prick.

My wife calls me a "chubby chaser" because I love her and she's overweight. That doesn't explain my prior love interests. LOL. I don't have a physical type. I just know what I like and don't like it when I see them.

My nephew signed his first book deal today...Another paid novelist in the family!! I couldn't be prouder!!!

There's a lot of traffic at Lit tonight. :cool:

Witch means that my connection is getting weaker. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's a generational thing, but I miss the days before lattes and frappucino. Espresso is nice, but this flavored coffee is getting out of hand. I like good, old-fashioned plain coffee, either black or with a little cream and sugar. A good ol' cup of Joe.

Ok Cupid was suggesting I email a pre-op tranny. Is that really what you think I want, Ok Cupid? Really?

Ok Cupid was suggesting I email a pre-op tranny. Is that really what you think I want, Ok Cupid? Really?

Cupid knows that trannies need goat love, too. :devil:

Personally, I'd be cool with screwing a pre-op tranny. Or a post-op tranny, for that matter. As for dating, well, I'm done with dating. It led to being stood up and other misadventures that I won't relate here. That applies to everyone of every sex. No dating for me. If my marriage ends for whatever reason, I plan to avoid serious relationships with anyone. I keep telling myself this. Sometimes I even believe it. ;)

When you hit the bottom, there's supposed to be just one way to go . . . up. I'm tired of the bottom. Time to move up.

Hotfuckingdamn. This is just friggin' great. All these years, I've been thinking I was running 3.26 miles when, in reality, I've been running 3.75 miles because I never bothered to properly calibrate the damn pedometer.

Well, it turns out that my walking stride is 2' 11" and NOT 2' 6". That means I cover a mile in 1,816 strides and it makes the measured distance nearly 16% longer than what I've been using for my calculations.

It all makes sense now. I'm running 8-9 minute miles over uneven terrain at the roughly 6.8/7.0 mph rate the treadmill is recording.

12 to 9

Sounds like a football score, not a baseball score.

But, it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

I have been trying to deny it all day, but as of 6:00pm, I have admitted, I am sick as a dog...

I just realized that my daughter has a shoe fettish, and I'm hanging my head because I think I allowed it to happen.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back