Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a PM telling me how sick I am for writing incest. Yay? :rolleyes:

How would they know you wrote incest unless they were looking for it and reading it? I firmly believe some people look for issues just so they have something to complain about. Now, I would PM you if your wrote bad incest. ;)

How would they know you wrote incest unless they were looking for it and reading it? I firmly believe some people look for issues just so they have something to complain about. Now, I would PM you if your wrote bad incest. ;)

I have other stories in other categories. They might have followed the forum link and seen it there. I'm not a one trick pony, and I could see some unsuspecting soul finding it by mistake.

I'm more surprised they felt the need to say something about it than anything else.

I finally have my new glasses. They were lost somewhere in China and there's a New Year going on there.:rolleyes:

I have other stories in other categories. They might have followed the forum link and seen it there. I'm not a one trick pony, and I could see some unsuspecting soul finding it by mistake.

I'm more surprised they felt the need to say something about it than anything else.

Right, I mean, why not just leave the story once they realized it? Oh well. I've been around this site for a long, long while though. Maybe I've just seen it all and nothing surprises me anymore.

And now I need psychiatric help (this is what I get for snarky replies). Well I can't argue with that. It's probably true. Meh...

The McDonalds in my neighborhood re-opened this week after a major remodeling. It's now a twin-story structure with the restrooms on the second floor, situated directly over the first-story grill.

I had a date last night with a woman from Santa Monica. Over dinner, she told me one of her hobbies is collecting celebrity semen. I admire her sense of humor, but she would really have been smart to have waited until after I'd swallowed that sip of Pinot Noir.

I've been digging around on CDs of Parish Registers, trying to trace my family.

I found a namesake getting married in 1661.

But the names of City of London Churches are odd. Who was St Benet Sherehog? Or St Andrew Undershaft?

I'm seriously contemplating turning off Anon. feedback after the contest is over. I am so tired of defending myself, or at least feeling like I should. I don't mind defending my work, or my placement of something somewhere, but I would prefer to do it via an email, or a PM.

Anonymous comments are both a plus and a negative, and sure I know that anonymous doesn't really mean much, because our Lit. personae are anonymous too, but at least I can contact the person.

Oh well that's my blurt for the 10:00 o'clock hour. See you at noon - maybe. :rolleyes:

I bought cornichons last night and tried them today, because they sounded all French and sophistimicated. I should have known better. They tasted like turtle poop soaked in gasoline.

I bought cornichons last night and tried them today, because they sounded all French and sophistimicated. I should have known better. They tasted like turtle poop soaked in gasoline.

I'm interested to know how you found out that the tastes are similar.

If the egg white of this hard boiled egg doesn't let go of its shell right now!, I swear I'm going to throw it through the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back