Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...I just went in my bedroom and shut the door, leaving the mess and the tears for dad to deal with, since he thinks he knows so much more than I do.

:kiss: We all know he doesnt and the sooner he realises that, the sooner equilibrium will be restored and you shall be ruling the roost once more. Men eh? ;)

So Grace was showing me the scarf she's knitting, and she has trying determine the length.

She holds up a section and says..."Do you think thats a foot?"

Me: "yours? yeah."

Grace: "you are in so much trouble."

Me: "But if you include the toes...no way."

Grace: "Fuck off"

:D

So Grace was showing me the scarf she's knitting, and she has trying determine the length.

:D

I beleive my exact words were ''you're in such shit''

:p

I beleive my exact words were ''you're in such shit''

:p

I just had a really nice visual of 100+ year old Misty and Gracy having this conversation as they sit side by side in their rockers, as Grace knits and Misty quips. Too sweet. :):rose:

I just had a really nice visual of 100+ year old Misty and Gracy, sitting side by side in their rockers as Grace knits, having this conversation. Too sweet. :):rose:

:p You'll be down the road in your own rocking chairs ;)

ps. i really DO want rocking chairs on our porch, i find rocking chairs ever so relaxng...

:rose: off to bed, night night xx

No...if for no other reason than I'd be terrified of their response. I don't know that I'd even tell a good friend about that even if I thought they might be attracted to me.

I'm not so much afraid of that. She hasn't been frightened off by any of the other off the wall or intimate things that I have told her over the past three years. I'm pretty sure that even if I got a negative reaction out of her it would be forgotten by the next time I saw her.

i'm choking on a piece of toblerone... should probably get a drink as there's no one here to revive me if i collapse...

i don't think we've been inviting to hang with the cool kids... which is odd, seeing i'm usually the leader of the cool kid group :rolleyes:

it's an open thread... no invitations necessary.

'taint no sign of all y'all being pushed to the curb. Ya just ain't looked at the right place yet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back