Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think an old lady just drove her car over the curb, across the snow covered lawn, across the parking lot, and into the building I work in. I didn't see it, but I heard it. The police and paramedics are trying to figure it all out down there right now. Luckily, both are stationed right around the corner less than a mile from here.

Last edited:
I think an old lady just drove her car over the curb, across the snow covered lawn, across the parking lot, and into the building I work in. I didn't see it, but I heard it. The police and paramedics are trying to figure it all out down there right now. Luckily, both are stationed right around the corner less than a mile from here.

Now that takes some determination.

There is this lady at work that I have seen day in and day out for about four months now. She isn't ugly but she is far from pretty, she has nice hair and that's about it.

Well, the other day I walk in and see her, again nothing special. I turn in some paperwork and head out. During this time she has put on some winter gear, a knit cap and a facemask so that all but her eyes are covered. I look at her and suddenly her eyes, which without the mask are nothing special (see a pattern?) are amazing. Not like drop dead gorgeous or anything but I can't help but wonder what they would look like looking up into mine.

The thing is, once she takes off the gear, I'm not attracted to her anymore. When she has her mask and cap on, I cannot stop flirting with her. This is odd.

Oh, she clipped another car on her way through. I couldn't see that with everything in the way, but now that they have towed her car I can see a few more things. What a mess...

There is this lady at work that I have seen day in and day out for about four months now. She isn't ugly but she is far from pretty, she has nice hair and that's about it.

Well, the other day I walk in and see her, again nothing special. I turn in some paperwork and head out. During this time she has put on some winter gear, a knit cap and a facemask so that all but her eyes are covered. I look at her and suddenly her eyes, which without the mask are nothing special (see a pattern?) are amazing. Not like drop dead gorgeous or anything but I can't help but wonder what they would look like looking up into mine.

The thing is, once she takes off the gear, I'm not attracted to her anymore. When she has her mask and cap on, I cannot stop flirting with her. This is odd.

The eyes are the window to the soul, you know. Maybe you're starting to see her in a different way.

The eyes are the window to the soul, you know. Maybe you're starting to see her in a different way.

Food for thought. Funny thing is that she was hitting on me a couple of weeks ago and I completely blew her off.

It's really hard to tell how a person looks outside of uniform, the things are cut so everyone looks frumpy. A couple of guys are a couple of months out of boot camp and built but the look like they have beer guts. A woman with any sort of breasts looks like she has a pot-belly.

Why does it have to be so flippin' cold?
Okay it is cold here.
*huggles to warm y'all* It's cold here too...I just wish it was either warmer or a lot colder...all the snow is getting on my nerves... :eek:

I lurve you people. You make me laugh. I vellakeese you for it. :D
We lurve you too! :kiss::rose:

omg i have my hospital appointment letter, lmao, its for next tuesday talk about short notice but I can roll with that. *giggles* as long as I dont get my ass lost driving from here to essex!
Congratulations! Just don't use mapquest! We had a wonderful adventure recently because we tried to follow Mapquest directions...:rolleyes:

I want to know how to do that bun thing that involves a stick. It looks quite sophisticated.ish.

I want to know how to do that bun thing that involves a stick. It looks quite sophisticated.ish.

I think you need to visit the BDSM Forum for help with that.

I also think they are pronouced "buns" . Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back