Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just nothing that prepares you for having to explain the details of how your sister was killed or the tragedies that happened in her life to her friends from high school. I thought I had got away with just saying she was killed on such and such time and left it at that. Maybe its my head doing tricks on me tonight with the memories. *sighs* I would say no and not explain as well but then I think sometimes tell it tell what happened and if one person takes heed and leaves a bad relationship then it is worth any tears that might be shed in the telling.

:rose:

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck FUCK.

Yes, it's that bad. I just got my internet back in time to post my comment about the really bad news I just received. We are fucked and going to hell in a handbasket.

Now I'm off again to throw a blanket over my head and pretend that the world doesn't exist because otherwise I'll most certainly freak the hell out.

Warning Ravishing is Ranting..

Life is biting me on the arse....

My Grandmother died. Fiance's Grandmother died. Two of my step-sisters have been disowned; one because of what she said about my brother, and the other for telling their mother (my step mother) off over it. Tiles fell off my bathroom wall and broke my toilet (Toilet's fixed.. Tiles are not). Fiance had numerous trips into hospital due to kidney stones. Both my kittens had to go to the vet. My fridge died (has been replaced). Fiance's sisters (two out of three) are getting married.. one's screaming at the both of us because we can't make it down, the other understands we've had a lot happen. Fiance is still trying to cope with bipolar disorder... and thusly so am I.

I feel like I'm loosing my head over it all. It just keeps occuring. A non-stop never-ending bad rollercoaster of terrible luck.

Was I such a god damn awfel fucking bitch in my last life that karma now see's fit to constantly flood me with bad luck? badness in general just follows me about like a little whineing puppy... which suddenly grows up.. and bites me hard.

Everytime I get my head into a place where I could write. Something occurs. Or as it's been for the last nine months or so. Constant problems. In all this, I'm still trying to get my arse employed.. which with how everythings going.. I'm still failing at that even if I have everything I need.

And again, because of my head, with all this, I'm not even sleeping right. I'm going to end up giving myself migraines.. again.. or worse.

*closes her eyes and breaths out... then reopens them slowly*

Alright. Rant over...

My Grandmother died. Fiance's Grandmother died. Two of my step-sisters have been disowned; one because of what she said about my brother, and the other for telling their mother (my step mother) off over it. Tiles fell off my bathroom wall and broke my toilet (Toilet's fixed.. Tiles are not). Fiance had numerous trips into hospital due to kidney stones. Both my kittens had to go to the vet. My fridge died (has been replaced). Fiance's sisters (two out of three) are getting married.. one's screaming at the both of us because we can't make it down, the other understands we've had a lot happen. Fiance is still trying to cope with bipolar disorder... and thusly so am I.

I feel like I'm loosing my head over it all. It just keeps occuring. A non-stop never-ending bad rollercoaster of terrible luck.

Was I such a god damn awfel fucking bitch in my last life that karma now see's fit to constantly flood me with bad luck? badness in general just follows me about like a little whineing puppy... which suddenly grows up.. and bites me hard.

Everytime I get my head into a place where I could write. Something occurs. Or as it's been for the last nine months or so. Constant problems. In all this, I'm still trying to get my arse employed.. which with how everythings going.. I'm still failing at that even if I have everything I need.

And again, because of my head, with all this, I'm not even sleeping right. I'm going to end up giving myself migraines.. again.. or worse.

*closes her eyes and breaths out... then reopens them slowly*

Alright. Rant over...

*hugs* :rose:

Good to see you here. :)

*HUGS* for Ravishing.

Been there and done that.

*hugs back*

... I've been here done this .. *ponders a moment* .. far, far too often. I'm to the point. It's perhaps a known thing I've been wanting to write more for a while, a long while. .. it isn't occuring.

*huggles for Crim, Kat, Chant, Jen, Ravishing!* :rose:

Hell, huggles for everyone since doesn't seem too good a day all around...hope it's going better for some of you!

*runs off to feed little man before he truly passes out in his bouncy chair*

Ughhh this author is trying to force the fact that she's english and knows englishisms and references so many english things in the first few pages, that i dont think i could read this woman anymore. I do not want to be DROWNED in such details. Reveal it all to me, slowly.

Christ, this is why Patricia Cornwell and Kathy Reichs are Bestsellers, and not you...:rolleyes:

I dont think i could go on reading this.

if one person takes heed and leaves a bad relationship then it is worth any tears that might be shed in the telling.

That's true, but be kind to yourself, it will take a lot out of you I'm sure. :rose:

Yes, it's that bad. I just got my internet back in time to post my comment about the really bad news I just received. We are fucked and going to hell in a handbasket.

Now I'm off again to throw a blanket over my head and pretend that the world doesn't exist because otherwise I'll most certainly freak the hell out.
*hugs* the blanket.

:rose: Bit it back.

I dont think i could go on reading this.

Then don't. There are far too many good books in the world demanding your attention to waste time on an unworthy one. :kiss:

For every night that my randomized music play list is spot on perfect for my mood, there are twenty nights where every song seems forced on me by my player, and not quite what I am in the mood for.

*hugs* :rose:

*hugs*:rose::heart:

That's true, but be kind to yourself, it will take a lot out of you I'm sure. :rose:

A little but they asked so they got. Right now I bet they are sitting there wishing they hadn't asked what happened and who was he who did the deed etc. Life goes on though as I well know.

I'd love to know how many stay at home Mommies in the UK will be playing Wii's this morning.

I might in a little bit just to get my mind off leaving minx at her first day at the new nursery. Its attached to the school she'll be going to in Sept. so we thought it would be better for her to go there so she could meet some of the children she will probably be in school with.

She just looked so nervous and wanted us to stay and i started crying on the way home. I hate leaving her when she is unsure of where she is.:(

So i finally get it through my thick skull that I'm better off without her and guess what? She calls me last night. Thing was, it helped. Talking to her, or rather listening to her, helped things pass easier. I don't need all her drama in my life when I have plenty of my own.

Now, to get the kids to school, take my soon to be ex-wife out for breakfast, and then head to the bookstore.

I might in a little bit just to get my mind off leaving minx at her first day at the new nursery. Its attached to the school she'll be going to in Sept. so we thought it would be better for her to go there so she could meet some of the children she will probably be in school with.

She just looked so nervous and wanted us to stay and i started crying on the way home. I hate leaving her when she is unsure of where she is.:(

*hugs*

I'm sure both of you will get through this just fine :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back