Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate packing. And I don't want to leave just yet.

And since my sister isn't here tonight I got free reign over her computer. Bwahahaha!

JENWIZZLE! *Pounce*

Missed you doll!

Missed you too hon. *smooches*

How are you?

Got my email the other day?

Ooh, and did you get the stuff I sent?

And did you say a proper goodbye to the old year?

And what did I miss?

Why do I have such great ideas, but no way to express them properly, or they rely on help from too many other people to make it really work? :(

Why did my daughter wait until she was on top of the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth before she rang me to ask what was worth seeing in Portsmouth?

If she had asked me two days earlier when we were together I could have given her a brochure...

She could see everything I might suggest (with arrowed labels) from where she was standing...

I thought I understood my daughters. They keep proving that I don't.

Og

Fucking hell, I forgot to wish everyone a happy new year.

Unrelated: This happens every time. Seriously.

1) Does every guy get a little excited to see lip prints, or am I just too much of a romantic?

2) Is there a male equivalent that gets women riled up as well?

Do you mean lip prints on your face? Or on your dangly bits?

I was thinking on paper really.

I had this idea, but it falls into that "who would I do it for?" category. But getting like an autograph book or similar small note book and getting a guy's female friends to leave kiss prints and a quick note. Then thought is would be cool to do for a girl but... what would guys do that is similar to a kiss print?

Or just chalk it up to "geez Sal, you really need a hobby."

Though anyone wanting to leave lip prints on my dangly bits is more than welcome :D

I had this idea, but it falls into that "who would I do it for?" category. But getting like an autograph book or similar small note book and getting a guy's female friends to leave kiss prints and a quick note. Then thought is would be cool to do for a girl but... what would guys do that is similar to a kiss print?

Though anyone wanting to leave lip prints on my dangly bits is more than welcome :D

I don't know Sal, I mean, one time something works for me and another time something else. Of course thats me. I'm peevish :D :devil: :kiss:

over a hundred movies in my dvd library, and every channel known to man, and there isn't a fucking thing to watch. *sigh*

I don't know Sal, I mean, one time something works for me and another time something else. Of course thats me. I'm peevish :D :devil: :kiss:

Yeah I know..... I think I'll just tuck that idea into the "needs work" pile.

Thats a huge pile in my brain I need to dump one of these days too.
:eek:

The visual of a man's hand on my bare shoulder does it for me. But that's touch.

I don't think it would work on a piece of paper.

I beleive it's poor you to have a crush on him, i could have sworn you had taste...now i'm not so sure...:eek:
Hey, I kinda liked Toshi. Not on the same scale as Dampers, but good. (And I'm only covering my butt here so that she does not get all offended and be like, "Bitch! That's my man!"
Because she would so say that. *nods*

Sure. Go on.
You are the most passive sexer-upper ever. Shame on you for making Vella do all the work!

Enough about my nakedness you vultures!!!!
*tries to leaf through a variety of hindi music video/Toshi jokes, but none fit, so crumples and dies laughing in a corner, crazily*

---

I almost ripped all my clothes off outside last night and then danced around. Had the sweatshirt up over my head.
Yeah, it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back