Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed. Because people have "shared" publicly, the "private" things that are supposed to be special aren't as special as before. Now folks will wonder if that is what happens and if so... then they may decide not to ever see for themselves, which is a bummer, because all that stuff... doesn't always happen. *sigh*

I guess the "Vegas" rule doesn't apply afterall. :(

I'm disappointed. Because people have "shared" publicly, the "private" things that are supposed to be special aren't as special as before. Now folks will wonder if that is what happens and if so... then they may decide not to ever see for themselves, which is a bummer, because all that stuff... doesn't always happen. *sigh*

I guess the "Vegas" rule doesn't apply afterall. :(

Grrrrrrr!!!!

It's supposed to. But one thing I anticipated with the growth of that meeting is the downfall of that rule.

The old saying about secrets also applies to rules... the more people involved, the more chances for unintended results.

Grrrrrrr!!!!

It's supposed to. But one thing I anticipated with the growth of that meeting is the downfall of that rule.

The old saying about secrets also applies to rules... the more people involved, the more chances for unintended results.

I have to seriously consider whether I attend next year or not. I hate having to say that. I really do. But it's true.

---

MaeveoSliabh

I don't want to sound ego-tistical, but are you lookin' at my av? :rose:

Well, no doubt I shall be overwhelmed by innocent violations of personal pet peeves.

I'm straight, I'm married, I'm not into whips and chains and clothespegs...

beginning to feel like I don't belong here at all.

Ulp! I ate too much. I have a stomach ache. I really should look into that modesty is for monks philosophy....I should take life in smaller bites....at least pizza.

You mean here? Of course you do.:kiss: I don't know anyone into those. Do I?:eek: *looking around warily*

I'm straight, I used to be married and I definitely feel that you need to stay here and help me feel like less of a minority. *pout*

I'm celibate.

I think it's the people of Lit that are important, not the topics of conversation.

I'm celibate.

I think it's the people of Lit that are important, not the topics of conversation.

It's isn't the topic as much as the lack of discretion. The topics have often been covered at Lit, that isn't what the blurt was about. It was the lack of private moments remaining private. That's all. The people of Lit are definitely the most important part of this community.

You're not alone.

*hugs*:heart: Now listen, both you and starrkers, we need indicators, standards to go by, so I am sorry you both belong here. Now how are we freaky people going to know whats what without whats what? Got it? If you say "what?" I cannot help you because I am not certain what I just said....yer on your own so in conclusion *warm hugs*:rose:

It's isn't the topic as much as the lack of discretion. The topics have often been covered at Lit, that isn't what the blurt was about. It was the lack of private moments remaining private. That's all. The people of Lit are definitely the most important part of this community.

I understand that. It's none of my business and I probably shouldn't have said anything at all.

Last edited:
So life thought I didn't have enough crap going on and decided to bestow me with a nasty cold. At this rate, I'm going to use an entire box of tissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back