Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning my alarm clock on last night was a mistake. So was getting up for work this morning. I should have just slept in.

Oh good. I get to add a tension headache and a good case of the weepies to my angry mood and a couple of really crabby kids.
Yay me.

Oh good. I get to add a tension headache and a good case of the weepies to my angry mood and a couple of really crabby kids.
Yay me.

*hugs you nice and gentle* :kiss::rose::heart: send the kids my way...couple extra crabby ones won't make much of a difference here;)

I think, for a while there (possibly the last few weeks?), I forgot how old I was. I am pretty sure after doing the math, that I am only 31 years old. However, I think I have said repeatedly over the recent weeks/months that I am 32...

Wait, no, I am 32 and I can't add...

I have no idea why I was cursed with two boys.

The first one is just about raised...another six or eight months, and he's out of the house, spreading his wings, and being on his own.

Now the youngest starts.

Yesterday when he got home from school, he informs me that there's a note in his backpack that I have to sign and send back the very next day, or he'll get suspended from school. Naturally, I'm a little curious.

I get it out, and its a printed form (in triplicate, no less) that says:

Nature of Offense:

X Profane, vulgar, or inappropriate language or actions.

Comments: C. wrote "sucks" on another child's paper that was sent home.

X Conference with Student; WARNING (written in: Have had many)

X Sent to Principal's Office

The other little boy is a University of Alabama fan - my family has had I have no idea how many generations of Auburn graduates. C decided he'd let this other little boy know exactly how he feels about Alabama, and wrote (at the top of the kid's test paper): ALABAMA SUCKS!

He's only seven. I have a long, long way to go.

*sigh*

I suppose it could be worse. When his older brother was four, he got in trouble at daycare for calling another little boy a "motherfucking son of a bitch."

I'll take full blame for that one. ;)

Last edited:
I suppose it could be worse. When his older brother was four, he got in trouble at daycare for calling another little boy a "motherfucking son of a bitch."

Omg, boys are such punks sometimes. :rolleyes:

Kidlet has had very few offenses since starting school, but when he's had them, they were pretty major, like cutting another kid's shirt with scissors. My nephew, on the first day of Catholic school, got in trouble for swearing and the nun had to call his mom. She was like, "It's only the first day of school and already, my kid made a nun say "MOTHERFUCKER"." :D

Last edited:
I have no idea why I was cursed with two boys.

The first one is just about raised...another six or eight months, and he's out of the house, spreading his wings, and being on his own.

Now the youngest starts.

Yesterday when he got home from school, he informs me that there's a note in his backpack that I have to sign and send back the very next day, or he'll get suspended from school. Naturally, I'm a little curious.

I get it out, and its a printed form (in triplicate, no less) that says:

The other little boy is a University of Alabama fan - my family has had I have no idea how many generations of Auburn graduates. C decided he'd let this other little boy know exactly how he feels about Alabama, and wrote (at the top of the kid's test paper): ALABAMA SUCKS!

He's only seven. I have a long, long way to go.

*sigh*

My daughter got sent home from preschool a few years back for "licking Kristiana"...

sigh... kids start everything earlier now.

Ugh. I'm so tired I'd rather take a nap than shower and get dressed again. If I wasn't one of the recipients, I'd skip the awards ceremony altogether. :rolleyes:

...bad boys, bad boys, whatya going to do, whatya going to do when they come for you....

...I can't get this song out of my head.....<screams>....

I think, for a while there (possibly the last few weeks?), I forgot how old I was. I am pretty sure after doing the math, that I am only 31 years old. However, I think I have said repeatedly over the recent weeks/months that I am 32...

Wait, no, I am 32 and I can't add...
Year of birth?

--------------------------
"I like you more than Geri!"

:eek:
Now where did that come from?

good lord, I'd forgotten what a fucked up pain in the ass buying a house was. No wonder people don't do it very often.

You read me, and that's enough.

BTW, temporarily Canadian? Is that like temporarily insane?! ;) :kiss: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back