Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you'de done every position by now? :confused:

:p I have heard a certain someone complain that he'd be hard pressed to find any "firsts" with me.

I was referring to having my cover art mentioned in a book review -- as a positive aspect of the book. Nice validation. :) I'm beginning to think I have more of a lucrative creative future as an artist than as a writer.

Tarakin :rose: such a sweetie. Don't worry, i'm not mad at you :kiss:.

:eek: i've handed in my application pack with my personal statement :eek: *biting nails* god i hope i get a place.

Tarakin :rose: such a sweetie. Don't worry, i'm not mad at you :kiss:.

:eek: i've handed in my application pack with my personal statement :eek: *biting nails* god i hope i get a place.

I hoped you'd say this ;)
You will get it, I'm sure of it! Which proposal did you chose?

I hoped you'd say this ;)
You will get it, I'm sure of it! Which proposal did you chose?

:p

I used the second one, on advice from a family friend who reads them as part of her job. She suggested editing it a bit, but to be honest i was just getting more and more stressed with it, and her edits wouldnt realllllly have changed muuuuch, and i liked it the way it was, so i submitted it exactly as i sent it to you and others, but with a few gramatical edits from Dampster.

:kiss:

I can't keep on like this.

:kiss::rose::heart:

unrelated~

Seriously, do you really think that I have to email back a chain letter to show you that your a friend? I think you might have gotten a clue that you wont get it back from all the other ones you send and don't get back. If I find the pictures interesting and the attached story I will remove every bit of bad luck shit or your not my friend if you don' get this back.

Why are people from California and Bolivia looking at my OK Cupid profile? :eek:

Bolivian's are into goats. Californian's can't read, they think you are offering Free Goats and Pigs.

We have a featured artists on one of our websites whose surname is Fortes, a huge number of the sites hits come from Brazilians looking for 'homens fortes' - strong men :rolleyes:

I am not gonna make a pros-cons list.

Pfft, Dino, you know you're just gonna make one later. :rolleyes:

Okay, there are certain emails, PMs and pictures you just don't want to have open when you're mother is sweeping the floor behind the couch you are sitting on.

My mom doesn't need to see that and she sure as hell doesn't need to see me like that... :rolleyes:

Yes, I really do want a boob job.
Yes, I've considered all the pros and cons - for years now.
No, I don't know how it would be paid for. Yet.
No, thinking about it really doesn't take my focus off of work and getting ahead. Consider it a long term goal, something to work for, to keep my focus where it needs to be.

Yes, I really DO think it would be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back