Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Thanks to Rox for quoting Bel, or I'd have missed this!)

:D Are you kidding me?! I'd wear it for $20!!!

Actually, I think I'll have one made that says, "God is punishing us for Larry Craig." :devil:
Well shit! Does that mean you're not going to spank me if I wear it?

Assume the position.:cool:
I already know that's the best thing anyone's going to say to me this week. :cathappy:

damppanties said:
FatDino said:
There's no 'e' after 'v' though.
True.
It probably depends on how you say it though, right? I mean, technically speaking* it has no "e" but "perv" still sounds like every other mottled word with a superfluous "e".
God, not to rank on the poor, misunderstood "e". It must feel a little underscored in this age of texting. I heard some soft whimpering behind my desk at work the other day and when I looked for where it came from I saw that it was a poor little "e" just...weeping because it wasn't a "z" or the number 8.

Or we could just pretend "perve" is French.
Either way, I utterly approve of Misty's delightful spelling. *nods*

*the way we normally spell it in english

jomar said:
Bluie has the bestest neologisms.
Perve.

Last edited:
Anytime television producers want to do a show about geeks, they need to hire real geeks as technical consultants.

No self respecting geek would use a Dell XPS! Sure they're shiny and shit but come on!

If Walter Mathau wasn't dead I would have sworn that wrong number caller just now was him.

It probably depends on how you say it though, right? I mean, technically speaking* it has no "e" but "perv" still sounds like every other mottled word with a superfluous "e".
God, not to rank on the poor, misunderstood "e". It must feel a little underscored in this age of texting. I heard some soft whimpering behind my desk at work the other day and when I looked for where it came from I saw that it was a poor little "e" just...weeping because it wasn't a "z" or the number 8.

Or we could just pretend "perve" is French.
Either way, I utterly approve of Misty's delightful spelling. *nods*

*the way we normally spell it in english

Perve.
As much as I love your take on it, Ms. April, we were talking about the word written (or engraved) on an item. :D In that spelling, there was no 'e'. ;)

Perhaps Perve would've been better though...
Ms. Perve? Hmmm.

No, I think Perv is short and to the point. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back