Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxanne Appleby said:
To Dampy: Dampy, you are very beautiful. Thanks for the current av. (Very beautiful, sticky or not. :D ) :rose:

I concur. Very cute nose and eyes ya got there , babe.

Belegon said:
I'm jumping on this bandwagon...I like what I see there too...

Is the bandwagon full?

Dampy, you have some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Somehow I always miss the landmarks....6000 posts come and gone without a whimper.... :rolleyes:

MagicaPractica said:
"One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
A little flesh, a little history
I can feel an angel sliding up to me

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I can feel the devil walking next to me"
Bangkok, Oriental setting
And the city don't know that the city is getting . . .

I love that song. :cathappy:

In a church wedding which side of the church do the groom's family sit (if you're facing the altar)? Left or right?
x
V

Fallenfromgrace said:
:kiss:

Theres's a spot on my screen that made it look like you had a Bindi (click) on your forehead in your av when positioned over it! i had to look twice and wondered why you had a flaming bindi on!

:rose:
lol. nope.
id change my av but im so damn lazy this morning. :kiss: :heart:

vella_ms said:
lol. nope.
id change my av but im so damn lazy this morning. :kiss: :heart:

*gentle pounce* wake up sweet, only 2 more days :rose: (ps. might i add that its 'that time' of day here and of course, a smile passed my lips at the sight of you :))

Fuck. I gotta find a new job. This one is starting to feel like a prison... or a coal mine... and it doesn't even pay well. Dammit. I don't want to work all day with this headache again.

I am going to break that damn neighbours game machine/tv/stereo. I'm working for fucks sake just because your demon fucking children have off for easter break is no reason we have to hear every god damn thing you do while you are on break. And that includes you sounding like a dog in pain when you scream in sex. At least if we must hear you, cant you at least try to make it sound sexy and not like we need to call the fucking animal shelter to rescue you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back