Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on with all those old threads being bumped? I'm getting email notifications like crazy. I'm too old!! :rolleyes:

Pair of idiots -- iwantmyname and JDAM -- are posting nonsense to old threads. report their asses.

*wanders through and wiggles her arse and keeps on wandering as she bumps up other threads*

there is an appropiate place to be aroused. check-out in block busters wasn't it. how nice that individual's ass was shouldn't been a green light.

carsonshepherd said:
i think he's queer.

So I ran a google search, just to see if you were right. And it seems he is gay, but hides it quite well. In fact, theory goes that he was publicly out till CNN forbade him to talk about it. Interesting stuff and pretty sad if it's true.
And also I'm all disappointed now. Tho it would explain alot- like why he's such a great dresser with such good hair and such a nice demeanor. The good ones are always gay.
*sighs*
Who should I crush on now? :rolleyes:

sophia jane said:
So I ran a google search, just to see if you were right. And it seems he is gay, but hides it quite well. In fact, theory goes that he was publicly out till CNN forbade him to talk about it. Interesting stuff and pretty sad if it's true.
And also I'm all disappointed now. Tho it would explain alot- like why he's such a great dresser with such good hair and such a nice demeanor. The good ones are always gay.
*sighs*
Who should I crush on now? :rolleyes:
well, its official. im crushin on ya.
so, why not come here and lemme have my way wiff ya?
what have you got to lose? hrm?
i thought so.
ill leave the back light on for you :devil:

ABG gets major husband points. He brought home Edy's Chocolate Thin Mint Ice Cream (yes, the girl scout Thin Mints). Woooooo!

a small space occupied by only me, myself and i
sheltered acquiescience
wafting scent of fear
fingers pound relentless
letters of bits and bytes

hear me.
but only when i smile

tears are worthless
in the shower
how can you feel your angst
mingle with salty skin

deluge of silent screams
rent the air of distain
a haughty indifference
of those more fortuneate
stains the soul a raspberry plume

Ben Fraser. :heart:

I want to undo your buttons and kiss a line from your neck to your navel and beyond. Don't worry about the winter baby, we'll keep each other warm. :rose:

Heb ik ooit gezegd dat ik jou een lekker ding vind?!

BlackShanglan said:
Mmmmmmm. Scarlett, Tolyk, Yui, and Maggot all on at once. It's like stealing in on the most wonderful party.
:heart: I would like to party with you, flogger and all. :rose:
ChilledVodka said:
What, no yui and harry/maggot soap opera tonight?
Jealous much, my sweet poseur? :kiss:

Unrelated blurt: Life is sweet, eh?

Last edited:
Good night all - lord knows why I am still up, but I plan to remedy that situation immediately.

BlackShanglan said:
Good night all - lord knows why I am still up, but I plan to remedy that situation immediately.

Take me with? Time for me to sleep too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back