Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to reach out and touch somebody. Someone real. Someone who'd look at me and smile. Someone comfortable.

damppanties said:
I want to reach out and touch somebody. Someone real. Someone who'd look at me and smile. Someone comfortable.

I'm a comfortable saddlehorse/walker?

*nuzzle*

BlackShanglan said:
I'm a comfortable saddlehorse/walker?

*nuzzle*

I'd bet you have a gait like a rocking chair when you are properly motivated, Shang.

Dampy, virtual hugs aren't so much fun, but there are some in the ether with your name on them.

Fish for supper again tonight, and I don't care whether he eats it or not. I'm cooking, so it's my choice.

There's peanut butter and jelly in the cupboard. :D

So I guess now I spend the next eight weeks bitchin' at myself about how I should have got more writing done in these last eight weeks...

(for a hint on why, check my AV, title and location)

Belegon said:
So I guess now I spend the next eight weeks bitchin' at myself about how I should have got more writing done in these last eight weeks...

Congrats! :kiss:

How do they do it? :confused:

Every post of theirs is calmly reasoned, well written, backed by a full education.

And really fucking dumb.

Belegon said:

Bout stinkin time!

*ducks and covers*

rgraham666 said:
How do they do it? :confused:

Every post of theirs is calmly reasoned, well written, backed by a full education.

And really fucking dumb.

*snicker*

education is no guarantee of common sense, unfortunately. :D

cloudy said:
Congrats! :kiss:

entitled said:
Bout stinkin time!

*ducks and covers*

Thanks goddesses....

hey, it's even a raise over my old job and I'll be working a more business oriented schedule...which means I can still coach little league. :D

Belegon said:
Thanks goddesses....

hey, it's even a raise over my old job and I'll be working a more business oriented schedule...which means I can still coach little league. :D

I keep sayin'....things happen for a reason. :)

Belegon said:
Thanks goddesses....

so it was a GOOD thing, cause you got a raise and better hours AND published.

entitled said:
so it was a GOOD thing, cause you got a raise and better hours AND published.
yeah...and this also means I'll have more money to *ahem* visit people....*wink*

Belegon said:
just alert people you won't be home until morning... ;)
pfft... i'll tell em i'm going eventing. They'll expect me to leave Friday morning and come back Sunday afternoon. Maybe.

entitled said:
pfft... i'll tell em i'm going eventing. They'll expect me to leave Friday morning and come back Sunday afternoon. Maybe.

sounds good to me...can we get really silly drunk and laugh our asses off at old Mel Brooks or Monty Python movies too? I mean, I have other things in mind...but I am not nineteen anymore and will need some rest...

Belegon said:
sounds good to me...can we get really silly drunk and laugh our asses off at old Mel Brooks or Monty Python movies too? I mean, I have other things in mind...but I am not nineteen anymore and will need some rest...
You bring Blazing Saddles. i've got the Holy Grail and the Meaning of Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back