ISO The Ultimate Hopeless Female submissive

MindMeFirst

Virgin
Yes, this older Master/Sir seeks to find and explore an online and ongoing D/s relationship with a mature, witty, intelligent and confident lady. This true submissive realizes with every fiber of her body and mind that she is here to serve her Master in every way that pleases him. She makes no demands but is permitted to beg at times with the full understanding that Master is under no obligation to comply with her wishes. She is respected by her Sir, and in time, she herself shall be rewarded even above her supreme reward of knowing how well she serves his every need. Many times she will have to exercise the discipline of delayed gratification for herself (and she prides herself in this ability).

OK, I am seeking PM and confidential replies only from serious submissives. Compatibility and details will be shared in depth between us.

Please come with questions but no demands or "I don't do this and that" statements. That is not how a true submissive introduces herself to her potential Master. But be assured, preferences and limits will be discussed and mutually agreed upon should we go forward.

Where I won't go into detail here, I will just say that I am seeking the D/s relationship as between two mature adults. I am not interested in the daddy/daughter kind of play. If you happen to be a wife absolutely starving for a Master experience for your submissive needs this could be very exciting!

Thanks All, for reading this! I know my darling and daring submissive is somewhere to be found here in Lit. Land!
MindMeFirst

Yes, this older Master/Sir seeks to find and explore an online and ongoing D/s relationship with a mature, witty, intelligent and confident lady. This true submissive realizes with every fiber of her body and mind that she is here to serve her Master in every way that pleases him. She makes no demands but is permitted to beg at times with the full understanding that Master is under no obligation to comply with her wishes. She is respected by her Sir, and in time, she herself shall be rewarded even above her supreme reward of knowing how well she serves his every need. Many times she will have to exercise the discipline of delayed gratification for herself (and she prides herself in this ability).

OK, I am seeking PM and confidential replies only from serious submissives. Compatibility and details will be shared in depth between us.

Please come with questions but no demands or "I don't do this and that" statements. That is not how a true submissive introduces herself to her potential Master. But be assured, preferences and limits will be discussed and mutually agreed upon should we go forward.

Where I won't go into detail here, I will just say that I am seeking the D/s relationship as between two mature adults. I am not interested in the daddy/daughter kind of play. If you happen to be a wife absolutely starving for a Master experience for your submissive needs this could be very exciting!

Thanks All, for reading this! I know my darling and daring submissive is somewhere to be found here in Lit. Land!
MindMeFirst
Thanks for the Like, Bonny!

MindMeFirst
Bumping to Humping!

Back