Is getting a drawing published in the Erotica Art section a lost cause?

Does anyone know what‘s involved in processing the approvals?
Maybe there is some way to help the Admin.
When were your images submitted?
Trying to get a sense of the oldest submissions making it through. And the lag time.

Just quick-submitted a new one. Now I have my Oct. 15th submitted piece which re-submitted yesterday and this new experimental one both waiting. Plus an illustrated story submitted yesterday!
Fingers crossed. I noticed some comments seemed to appear pretty quickly too. (y)

Just quick-submitted a new one. Now I have my Oct. 15th submitted piece which re-submitted yesterday and this new experimental one both waiting. Plus an illustrated story submitted yesterday!
@THROBBS, I can’t see your second piece? I saw the one with the couple in the window; where is the one from today? Also, do you know why I don’t see an option to “follow” you? I clicked on “watch” but there’s no “follow.” A number of people I’ve tried to follow don’t show up on my following list.

@THROBBS, I can’t see your second piece? I saw the one with the couple in the window; where is the one from today? Also, do you know why I don’t see an option to “follow” you? I clicked on “watch” but there’s no “follow.” A number of people I’ve tried to follow don’t show up on my following list.
That IS my second one. The 1st one (A room with a view #1), I just tried "bumping", so it should be AFTER the "2nd" (A room with a view #2)

Pretty sure "watch" = "follow" (I think) and you can favorite "authors" (no distinction between author and artist) and can favorite individual works. AH! one way is scroll down on the posted image... and there is a Follow Author button.

Vote 1-5 stars⭐ - After 10 (I think) votes, if one's cumulative average is 4.5 or higher you get a red H. OoOOoooo
Favorite ♥️

That IS my second one. The 1st one (A room with a view #1), I just tried "bumping", so it should be AFTER the "2nd" (A room with a view #2)

Pretty sure "watch" = "follow" (I think) and you can favorite "authors" (no distinction between author and artist) and can favorite individual works. AH! one way is scroll down on the posted image... and there is a Follow Author button.

Vote 1-5 stars⭐ - After 10 (I think) votes, if one's cumulative average is 4.5 or higher you get a red H. OoOOoooo
Favorite ♥️
It seems that #2 has replaced #1… but don’t trust what I say….I’m tech illiterate!

@THROBBS … I solved the following issue. Is your just published drawing the same image as yesterday but called #2?

It seems that #2 has replaced #1… but don’t trust what I say….I’m tech illiterate!

They are, indeed, out of order now. "Room with a View #1" was submitted last year and has never appeared.
A few days back (after seeing a bunch of images being posted) I submitted "A Room with a view #2" (the second in the series, therefore the #2) and it went up (in three days) that is the one you can see and #1 was still not posted........ so, I "edited" #1 (just made a note to administrators), which puts it back of the line. It could not go further back really, BUT I am pretty sure that it was basically lost in the system. We will see if it actually gets posted or not.

OK, folks, it appears (for now) that everything is running.
Just had my year old submission published - AFTER I "bumped" it (key) - I went into my pending folder and "edited", by simply putting a note that it has been in limbo. I think ANY edit will put an old submission back in line (at the back of the line), but it was just a few days, and that is about as fast as it has ever been.

SO, either resubmit or edit your old attempts and expect a week or two, with the hope of a day or three.

Just saw 2 @Llehlla works posted.

OK, folks, it appears (for now) that everything is running.
Just had my year old submission published - AFTER I "bumped" it (key) - I went into my pending folder and "edited", by simply putting a note that it has been in limbo. I think ANY edit will put an old submission back in line (at the back of the line), but it was just a few days, and that is about as fast as it has ever been.

SO, either resubmit or edit your old attempts and expect a week or two, with the hope of a day or three.

Just saw 2 @Llehlla works posted.
Sigh…. yes, I’ve done some things right and one thing dumb. We’ll see what happens. Fingers crossed they don’t publish the first draft of a story I mistakenly submitted this morning. The correct version was submitted two days ago.
How do I delete things from my drafts file?

How do I delete things from my drafts file?
Go up front to your profile.
To Works.
To My Artworks
Click on Drafts (under published artworks)
To the right of the work in question s a gear icon - click on that.

There will be a pop up and a DELETE button
Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 11.27.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 11.27.24 AM.png

Go up front to your profile.
To Works.
To My Artworks
Click on Drafts (under published artworks)
To the right of the work in question s a gear icon - click on that.

There will be a pop up and a DELETE button
View attachment 2293898
View attachment 2293899
Ohhhhhh!!!!! Thank you!!!
I’d be more effusive with my thanks but I woke up three spoons in the red. Completely zonked. Thanks again!

Ohhhhhh!!!!! Thank you!!!
I’d be more effusive with my thanks but I woke up three spoons in the red. Completely zonked. Thanks again!
Order some doordash with extra plastic ware! 🥄 🥄 🥄 🥄 🥄 🥄 🥄 🥄

Yeah, yeah... I know

Looks like I arrived at this website at the right time. If I had got here three months ago I would have thought artwork never gets published. It's taken about three to five days on average for mine to get published so far. But I haven't been trying for long. Maybe I just hit a good moment.

I gave up on publishing art works here as I had them sitting for over a year, but it looks like it's all ok now? I was actually started working on publishing an illustrated story just so I could get a fix for my need to create the occasional erotic piece. I've still got a couple of old ones I'll publish now as images. Question for you all; how do I get editorial advice on images for illustrated stories? I know I could add it as a WIP to the writers' board and I will, but I also separately want feedback on the images.

Sorry Throbbs I'm a Daz artist primarily.

Last edited:
I gave up on publishing art works here as I had them sitting for over a year, but it looks like it's all ok now? I was actually started working on publishing an illustrated story just so I could get a fix for my need to create the occasional erotic piece. I've still got a couple of old ones I'll publish now as images. Question for you all; how do I get editorial advice on images for illustrated stories? I know I could add it as a WIP to the writers' board and I will, but I also separately want feedback on the images.

Sorry Throbbs I'm a Daz artist primarily.
Yep. All good for pretty quick posting up front.

You could start a thread on here for feedback.

Back