Is getting a drawing published in the Erotica Art section a lost cause?

Tell me about it. I've had a drawing pending since October 8th. Seems a little ridiculous at this point.

It’s been almost two months and I don’t see any art getting publish. Who does what to publish the pending drawings?
Art has always been processed in batches, used to be once a month or so.

From reports like yours, it been far longer than that for quite some time now, then there might be a sudden burst of publications.

My guess is, the site's being swamped by AI generated content (art as well as written), and is struggling to find ways to cope with it all. @Laurel is the one to go to. Good luck - but if it's AI generated art, don't bother.

I was actually about to come in here and ask this; my Batya and Abby page 4 comic has been pending for about a month now.

It’s been almost two months and I don’t see any art getting publish. Who does what to publish the pending drawings?
A drawing I posted has sat for two months and it is still pending. Wish I could just delete it at this point. The whole point of posting it was to see if there was an audience there to encourage me to draw more.. but clearly this isn't the venue for that.

A drawing I posted has sat for two months and it is still pending. Wish I could just delete it at this point. The whole point of posting it was to see if there was an audience there to encourage me to draw more.. but clearly this isn't the venue for that.
You can. Just pull the submission back to Draft, and that will take it out of the queue.

Does anyone know what‘s involved in processing the approvals?
Maybe there is some way to help the Admin.

Still not had drawings published from over a year ago. Same with illustrated stories

A bus load of work has been POSTED in the last few days. Including yours, @JB4779
and:
@BgDaddy33
@scixxxfi
@Hat_Stand
@Tcs1956
@phaisean
@AwkwardlySet
@thatguy666
@KramerK
@IvHAuthor
@kscarpa
@LucyDrees
@HawkerPenn
@JakobKings
@StockholmBone

Maybe those with work in limbo (3months and older..? just guessing) should try again?
As a test, leave something pending and try submitting something new and see which (if either) is posted first.

My most "recent" submission is still pending... since 07/21/2022

I started my drawing thread when I submitted a drawing and had waited (at that point) over a week without any action. That was in May. I no longer expect it'll ever go up. But at least it, and many other of my drawings, have a home here.

I started my drawing thread when I submitted a drawing and had waited (at that point) over a week without any action. That was in May. I no longer expect it'll ever go up. But at least it, and many other of my drawings, have a home here.
I did that, too. I do still like to get certain images out to the wider Lit audience, though, so I’ve had one pending for about 7 weeks. There was a sudden uptick in artwork being published so that got a few of mine out there. But it has fallen off again.

I’ve had a drawing pending since 10/15/23….just a drawing to be published in the artworks section. Would love to see its status graduate to “published”!

8 more illustrations published today.
I feel pretty sure that submissions that are more than a couple months old have been lost to the ether.

Perhaps some of you, who have had recent postings, can report on your lag time.

As a test, I submitted a drawing yesterday. says "NEW"- though not posted.
The previous submission from 07/21/2022 is still "PENDING".

With a bit of statistical information, we should know if one should resubmit "lost" images".

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 5.11.46 PM.png

Last edited:
I just tried to submit my drawing (which I hadn’t clicked on “agree to” for some reason and clicked preview and publish. I got this message. I don’t understand what it wants me to do? IMG_5364.jpeg

8 more illustrations published today.
I feel pretty sure that submissions that are more than a couple months old have been lost to the ether.

Perhaps some of you, who have had recent postings, can report on your lag time.

As a test, I submitted a drawing yesterday.
The previous submission from 07/21/2022 is still pending.

With a bit of statistical information, we should know if one should resubmit "lost" images".
What is the URL? I just drew it on my phone and put it in the box, as usual. No URL.

Ohhh…I wonder if it’s because I wrote a short paragraph to go with it? They’re calling it a story although I submitted it to erotic artwork….

Artwork was accepted into the “successfully submitted” category. Booyah! Someone is in the machine!

Back