Into the Phonebooth

Sometimes I think I wanna post pictures again. Then i wake up.

yes, your words turn me on
thanks for more of them

and I remember that your Little Drummer Boy and O Holy Night were the only Christmas music I loved last year

yes, your words turn me on
thanks for more of them

and I remember that your Little Drummer Boy and O Holy Night were the only Christmas music I loved last year

Thank you, Mara!i wish i had time to do it again this year.

I'm in a mood, which means....

You. Strip. Right. Now.

Slide your blouse over your head. Remove your pants. Stand in the mirror and admire the view. Imagine my approving eyes roaming all over you, hungry and heated as I sit on the bed. Can you feel my eyes? I can see your goosebumps. I can also see your nipples, erect and pert. The swelling of your breasts in that bra is also very apparent. Why don't you free them? Take that bra off. Slide the straps off of your shoulders, and them unclasp the back. Good. Now cup them in your hands, holding them for me. Mmm. Squeeze them, and rub your thumb across your nipples. Again. That looks delightful. Pull them. Good girl. Harder.

Now, massage them as I've taught you. There. Good. Now turn back around. Take off your panties and come lay down on the bed beside me. I can smell you. You're in need aren't you?

Answer me. No nodding of the head. You're in need aren't you?

Good girl. I knew it. You look insanely sexy here. Your body is blushing under my attention, even while I've not even touched you yet. Spread your legs and place a hand over your pussy. My pussy. How warm is she? How wet is she? Tell me. Out loud. I didn't hear you...

How wet is she? How hot is she? Tell me. I take great pleasure in hearing this from you. Describe how she tingles. As you tell me, grip my pussy and squeeze her like a ripened piece of fruit. I can see the wetness filling your hand. It feels good, doesn't it? I know. Spread your legs wider. Take your other hand and run it up and down your labia. As you do this, begin lightly spanking your clit. Now, slide one finger inside of you, and spank your clit harder.

More. I never said stop. You love the sting, don't you? Give me more.
Work that finger around inside of your tight hole. I'm watching. I can tell when you're being a half-assed slut. I don't do half-assed.
Work that finger faster.

Pull it out. Rub your wetness around your areoli. I love to taste you there when i suck and bite on your nipples. Your body is such a tasty addiction for me. I don't even have to watch you. I can lay here beside you and watch you and still feel sated...
But I'm not sated yet.

Turn over onto your hands and knees. Nestle your face into your pillows. Spread your thighs as far as you can. Now, pause while I admire the view. From behind, your ass looks exquisite. Your labia look so plump..swollen and begging for relief. Rub them. Harder. Press yourself down onto your hand. Grind against your palm. Good girl. Grind harder.

Now, hook two fingers inside of you and plunge them deep. Deeper. Pull thm out. Slam them back in. Rub the top of my pussy. Increse the friction. Mmm...that sounds good. It looks even better. Faster.

Faster. Harder.

Give me more. I demand it.

That's it. Work that dripping pussy over. We're gonna have to change the sheets...but not before i get to taste that creamy cunt.

You're going to cum when I tell you to. Not a moment sooner. Now, slam that pussy hard. I want to hear the sound of my pussy being fucked like I would. Like you need. Like you crave.

Yes, that's it. Give it to me. I want it. All. Don't hold back. Good...wiggle that ass on those fingers. Give me a show.
Mmm..

More...

I want more.

I love the way your tits are flopping around. Almost there. Hold on just a bit longer.

Now....

Count down from 10 with me, Slut...

Wait for it.

Harder.

Faster.

Give me what I want.

More. Fuck Daddy's pretty pussy. She needs it badly.

Are you ready yet?

Yeah?

Beg for it...

I can't hear you.

Beg for it, Slut....

Good....

Cum.

Right fucking

Now.....

Mmmm...perfect. finger yourself through this orgasm. Don't stop.

Slow down now. Slower....come down. Breathe. Thats a good girl.

Mmm.. now lay down beside me. Let me smell the scent of smiles on you. I'm in a mood, ao we're not done, but for now, rest. There is more to come.

And more to cum.

thud.gif

I'm in a mood, which means....

You. Strip. Right. Now.

Slide your blouse over your head. Remove your pants. Stand in the mirror and admire the view. Imagine my approving eyes roaming all over you, hungry and heated as I sit on the bed. Can you feel my eyes? I can see your goosebumps. I can also see your nipples, erect and pert. The swelling of your breasts in that bra is also very apparent. Why don't you free them? Take that bra off. Slide the straps off of your shoulders, and them unclasp the back. Good. Now cup them in your hands, holding them for me. Mmm. Squeeze them, and rub your thumb across your nipples. Again. That looks delightful. Pull them. Good girl. Harder.

Now, massage them as I've taught you. There. Good. Now turn back around. Take off your panties and come lay down on the bed beside me. I can smell you. You're in need aren't you?

Answer me. No nodding of the head. You're in need aren't you?

Good girl. I knew it. You look insanely sexy here. Your body is blushing under my attention, even while I've not even touched you yet. Spread your legs and place a hand over your pussy. My pussy. How warm is she? How wet is she? Tell me. Out loud. I didn't hear you...

How wet is she? How hot is she? Tell me. I take great pleasure in hearing this from you. Describe how she tingles. As you tell me, grip my pussy and squeeze her like a ripened piece of fruit. I can see the wetness filling your hand. It feels good, doesn't it? I know. Spread your legs wider. Take your other hand and run it up and down your labia. As you do this, begin lightly spanking your clit. Now, slide one finger inside of you, and spank your clit harder.

More. I never said stop. You love the sting, don't you? Give me more.
Work that finger around inside of your tight hole. I'm watching. I can tell when you're being a half-assed slut. I don't do half-assed.
Work that finger faster.

Pull it out. Rub your wetness around your areoli. I love to taste you there when i suck and bite on your nipples. Your body is such a tasty addiction for me. I don't even have to watch you. I can lay here beside you and watch you and still feel sated...
But I'm not sated yet.

Turn over onto your hands and knees. Nestle your face into your pillows. Spread your thighs as far as you can. Now, pause while I admire the view. From behind, your ass looks exquisite. Your labia look so plump..swollen and begging for relief. Rub them. Harder. Press yourself down onto your hand. Grind against your palm. Good girl. Grind harder.

Now, hook two fingers inside of you and plunge them deep. Deeper. Pull thm out. Slam them back in. Rub the top of my pussy. Increse the friction. Mmm...that sounds good. It looks even better. Faster.

Faster. Harder.

Give me more. I demand it.

That's it. Work that dripping pussy over. We're gonna have to change the sheets...but not before i get to taste that creamy cunt.

You're going to cum when I tell you to. Not a moment sooner. Now, slam that pussy hard. I want to hear the sound of my pussy being fucked like I would. Like you need. Like you crave.

Yes, that's it. Give it to me. I want it. All. Don't hold back. Good...wiggle that ass on those fingers. Give me a show.
Mmm..

More...

I want more.

I love the way your tits are flopping around. Almost there. Hold on just a bit longer.

Now....

Count down from 10 with me, Slut...

Wait for it.

Harder.

Faster.

Give me what I want.

More. Fuck Daddy's pretty pussy. She needs it badly.

Are you ready yet?

Yeah?

Beg for it...

I can't hear you.

Beg for it, Slut....

Good....

Cum.

Right fucking

Now.....

Mmmm...perfect. finger yourself through this orgasm. Don't stop.

Slow down now. Slower....come down. Breathe. Thats a good girl.

Mmm.. now lay down beside me. Let me smell the scent of smiles on you. I'm in a mood, ao we're not done, but for now, rest. There is more to come.

And more to cum.

Oh my ... :heart:

Back