Intern Fucks Boss (leading to Gay Domination)

mastadonika

Intrigued
Late one Friday night, 35 Yr old Jason walked back into the office to get his cellphone, as he was leaving he heard moaning coming from his 45 Yr old boss Damien's office.

As Jason got closer to the window of the cubicle office, he saw Damien and a woman's clothes all over the floor, and saw two hands sensually intertwined on one end of his boss's desk, and wide dark brown dress socked feet pushing horizontally while a woman's stocking covered feet were wrapped around and caressing those sock covered ankles on the other end of the desk.

Jason smiled and texted his and his bosses' wife: "Stuck with a late night meeting."

Jason then texted his desk mate Rob: "The boss is getting some. His first time cheating, seems to be really into it."

Rob replied: "Wow, I always thought Damien would be tougher than that. He finally succumbed, with who?"

Jason smirked and replied: "Who else, judging by the ripped clothes all over the floor, its clearly Tabatha. It must be odd to fuck your daughter's best friend, but not as odd as our own foursome with Tabatha and Kenley last month. I think they want to fuck everyman in the office before their 6 month internship is over. Kenley was telling me of her daddy fetish, maybe we could have a five-way with Kenley riding her daddy Damien?"

Rob making sure his own wife was in the other room, replied: "Absolutely! Make sure you also record this current session if you can, always wanted to stick my cock in Damien's loud mouth, let's see how he compares to his daughter."

Jason already video recording the session without being seen by Damien: "Ofcourse, and you are gonna love this."

Damien's hairy back & hairy butt are on top ramming away, and the 23 Yr old Tabatha is licking her lips and winking right at Jason.

Please expand on this story or recommend similar.

Themes of Jezebelism, homoeroticism, CMNM, training, corruption, light domination, light humiliation, office, suit and sock play is welcome.

Last edited:
1. What ways do you think the interns seduced Jason, Rob & Damien?

2. How do you think Jason, Rob, Tabatha & Kenley, slowly seduce/convince/corrupt Damien further?

Please suggest ideas.

Last edited:
In my take on this the male intern is much younger, just turned 18 and first job out of school. He’s already masturbating in the toilets every chance he gets thinking about fucking the boss’s daughter and maybe the boss, so when it happens it’s a dream cum true. Can barely get his pants off over his fat cock and being an ambitious and obedient young man happily complies with any and all commands. I envision him being led by just his tie and engorged cock from one office fuck to the next.

My suggestions would be make Kenley and Tabitha not sluts but teases. They leave every dick in the office hard but never follow through. They get away with it, because they are the boss's princesses.

Next it's not Tabitha but Kenley that Jack gets video of Damien fucking. This way Jack has blackmail evidence that will not just ruin his marriage but his career, and also put Kenleys future in jeopardy. Damien knows if that video gets out he is out millions and his life is over.

Now Jason has a set of Daddy/ daughter slaves. Kenley initially is rebellious, but when Jack makes her the more dominant of the two she ends up gladly surrendering to Jack. So Damien has to follow orders from Jack and Kenley.

My suggestions would be make Kenley and Tabitha not sluts but teases. They leave every dick in the office hard but never follow through. They get away with it, because they are the boss's princesses.

Next it's not Tabitha but Kenley that Jack gets video of Damien fucking. This way Jack has blackmail evidence that will not just ruin his marriage but his career, and also put Kenleys future in jeopardy. Damien knows if that video gets out he is out millions and his life is over.

Now Jason has a set of Daddy/ daughter slaves. Kenley initially is rebellious, but when Jack makes her the more dominant of the two she ends up gladly surrendering to Jack. So Damien has to follow orders from Jack and Kenley.
Love your suggestions.

ericrodman101 & I have collaborated on a story based on the premise above;

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/tales-from-the-board-room-table-closed-for-mastadonika.1569883/

They are mostly teases, but certainly get their hands dirty.

Back