Blackmailed by boss

rjhsteel

Literotica Guru
Currently like the one where my black boss finds out I have lost the company a shit load of money.

He brings me into the office and tells me he should sack me and get me arrested but has a proposal.

If I let him come around and let him play with my wife’s big tits he will forget about it.

I then have to let my wife know about it.
She’s extremely upset and doesn’t want to do it but very reluctantly agrees if it’s to save me from prison time.

To cut a long story short, he comes around and gets to plays with her big tits….then pushes things and gets his way with my reluctant wife as I’m forced to watch.

Would anyone be up for making this erotic for my wife and me?

It's an interesting story concept. :cathappy: I'd probably give it a cheeky title like Back Against the Wall Street or whatever. But the twist at the end is that the wife is working with the police, so when the boss is blackmailing the wife, he gets undeniably caught in the act with charges of blackmail and obstruction of justice. The husband goes to jail anyway for financial crimes. The wife walks away from this strange chapter of life. Turns out the real erotica was capitalism getting fucked.

Currently like the one where my black boss finds out I have lost the company a shit load of money.

He brings me into the office and tells me he should sack me and get me arrested but has a proposal.

If I let him come around and let him play with my wife’s big tits he will forget about it.

I then have to let my wife know about it.
She’s extremely upset and doesn’t want to do it but very reluctantly agrees if it’s to save me from prison time.

To cut a long story short, he comes around and gets to plays with her big tits….then pushes things and gets his way with my reluctant wife as I’m forced to watch.

Would anyone be up for making this erotic for my wife and me?
Would playing with your wife's big tits be satisfactory for making this an erotic story for both of you?

Back