Interdisciplinary Collaboration

Mutual Masturbation

Abi giggled and then took Jo’s kiss, returning it with passion as she intensified her finger motion, rubbing Jo’s clit. Abi knew that she could apply quite a bit of pressure without hurting or crossing the line to discomfort for Jo. Both Abi and Jo were used to finger exploration and experienced masturbators. It was not uncommon for the two to masturbate for each other, sometimes watching but even at times Jo would call Abi at work and they would rub themselves to orgasm while on the phone with each other. Abi slipped her fingers into Jo’s vagina and found there some of her lubrication, but as she pulled her finger out she found that the sea water washed it away. Even so, Abi bore down on Jo’s clitoris as she felt Jo bearing down on hers. Both of them were moaning and Abi was whimpering.

So Far, and Yet, So Near

Josephine, gasping and groaning with pleasure, glanced toward shore. It did not appear anyone had noticed them but, at this distance, she could have missed someone staring right at them. As the ecstasy from Abi’s finger rubbing her clitoris intensified, Jo cared less and less who might see. In fact, the realization of just how publicly they now made love added greatly to Jo’s excitement, making her moan desperately.

“I’m getting close....”

Salty Climax

“Come for me, love. Come on my finger as I finger fuck you.” Abi whispered. Jo had quite lost concentration and had stopped rubbing Abi as she got closer and closer to her own orgasm. However, she had left her hand on Abi pussy underneath her bottoms and Abi pushed herself against Jo’s leg as she intensified her ministrations and kissed her passionately. Abi too was totally unconcerned about being observed. Despite the seeming lack of other gay couples she was sure that at least on the property of the hotel no one would give them trouble. Jo moaned again and Abi bore down one last time bringing Jo finally over the edge.

Abi slowed her finger and then slowly extracted her hand with a loving kiss to Jo’s lips and slipped her fingers into her mouth. “MMMMM salty!” She said with a giggle. “I think you won. I’ll have to give you a prize!” Abi kissed her again, playfully.

Participation Trophies

“I think you won,” Abi declared as Josephine’s eyes blinked open and she regained her breath. “I’ll have to give you a prize!”

“I... I won, alright...” Josephine panted after a quick kiss. “But you deserve the prize.”

She resumed rubbing Abi’s clitoris and —
still mostly hidden from the beach-goers by their depth in the water — slipped her left hand up under Abi’s bikini top to play with her right nipple.

“Tonight we should try skinny-dipping,” Josephine suggested to add psychological excitement for Abi as she increased the speed of her fingertip on Abi’s clit.

Waves...

The feel of Jo’s fingers manipulating her nipples while her other hand was busy bearing down on her clitoris was exceptionally exciting for Abi. But the possibility that they might be observed intensified her excitement. Abi had always been a bit of an exhibitionist. Actually not a bit, but she was intensely an exhibitionist. It started for her when she was young, but the enjoyment and sexual arousal she experienced when being watched was intense. “Someone might see us…” she whimpered as Jo expertly pushed three fingers inside of her and then back out over her clit rubbing hard and faster. Abi moaned and her legs went weak causing her to almost loose her balance in the water. By now both breasts were pulled from her top and exposed. The salt water glistened and dripped from her erect pink nipple.

“Tonight we should try skinny-dipping,”

A shiver coursed through Abi’s body, “I will do anything you tell me to do!” She said between whimpers and moans. Finally Abi felt her orgasm build and then wash over her. Jo’s roughness had made it particular intense and as Abi moaned she lost her balance and splashed into the water which was over her head. She got her balance and managed to get back on her feet. Her breasts still exposed Abi slipped her own hand into her bottoms to gently rub herself and bring herself down from her orgasm since her slipping had caused her to disengage from Jo.

“Oh God, Jo!” She kissed Jo deeply. “I love you and I love what you do to me!”

They started to walk towards the shore hand in hand. As their breasts emerged from the water, Abi stopped and began to push her breasts back inside her top and to fix her bottoms which also felt a little askew.

Excuses... Excuses....

“We forgot to put on sun screen, didn’t we?” Marie laughed as she and Abi emerged from the waves in their bikinis. She looked around the beach. No one showed any evidence of having noticed their lovemaking in the deep water. “I guess that’s as good an excuse as any to get you back to the room for more sex.”

Malia in the distance

Abi giggled, “Wait I want to show you something.” Taking Jo by the hand Abi led her out of the water. They paused a moment to adjust their suits and then grabbed their towels, drying and then wrapping themselves they walked along the beach a bit. Then they turned and climbed back up towards the hotel and Abi led Jo a little observation deck that was several steps higher than the pathway back to the hotel. When they got there Abi turned towards the view and motioned out towards the water. “Look at that. That is Malia bay. Malia, which is down there (pointing down the coast), was one of the centers of Ancient Minoan culture. There are the remains there of what was a beautiful temple that served as the heart of the agrarian community. It was presided over by a High Priestess. Women led this culture and they thrived for a long, long time. Then came the volcanic eruption on the island of Santorini. Despite the distance from the island the aftermath sent a tidal wave and volcanic ash that devastated parts of the island and led to widespread famine. This didn’t destroy the city or the culture but it weakened them enough for them to become attractive to the Mycenean Greeks who began to move to the island from the mainland and eventually they took over. They were a violent and patriarchal culture. They demoted most of the goddesses and promoted a male pantheon. Before that the Minoan pantheon was led by goddesses. When I was here before, many, many years ago. I worked at Malia just doing a lot of physical work, like sifting pottery. It was tedious, but at times exciting when you found something. It wasn’t always fun because it was hot and dusty in the pottery tent. But the work was absolutely essentially important. I will never forget finding a pottery shard from the Mycenean period with some incredibly beautiful art on it.” Abi’s excitement as remembered that event was obvious. She glowed as she spoke. “That was a long time ago.” She added wistfully as she pulled her towel around her tighter.

She turned to Jo and motioned to the view, “Isn’t that gorgeous. I often fantasized about what it would be like to have lived here then.” They stand there silent for a moment, taking in the view. “You know the Minoan women wore a distinctive dress and I made myself one. I brought it with me as a surprise. I would love to wear it in public but I probably can’t wear because it leaves the breasts exposed. The reason for this was not just for nursing, but children were raised communally. So a nursing woman might be nursing lots of other children so it made sense to just leave out all the time.” Abi smiles, “But I’ll wear it for you. And who knows maybe we can happen on a group of re-enactors.”

They head down from the observation deck back to their hotel. They passed the large beautiful pool and stopped long enough to stand under the shower to wash off the salt from the sea. Then wrapping their towels around them again they headed up to their room.

(The 1st pic is of Malia Bay from the Aldemar Knossos Resport; 2 and 3 are frescos from Knossos. #2 is a woman dancing probably in a religious festival with a few men; #3 is a woman carrying out her daily tasks.)

Attachments

• MaliaBay.jpg
    MaliaBay.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 0
  • !Min1.jpg
    !Min1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 23b44d7feaf6a75ee4e04a880db25f58.jpg
    23b44d7feaf6a75ee4e04a880db25f58.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
After a Fashion

That unique wave of love too often lost with familiarity washed over Josephine as Abi concluded her monologue on the beauty of Cretan geography and the fashions of Minoan women. Josephine found her lover’s unbounded, almost childlike, enthusiasm for certain topics endearing and contagious. She laughed with joy and kissed her deeply.

“Okay!” Josephine gasped for air after their lengthy kiss. “Let’s get back to the room for another fashion show.”

Fashion Show

Abi returned the surprise kiss with enthusiasm. Standing on top of the observation deck, where everyone could see them, they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed deeply. It made Abi so happy that Jo seemed to be genuinely interested in listening to her when she rambled on about things that were important to her. Her ex-husband would always roll his eyes, sigh impatiently and then change the subject. But Jo actually seemed interested. And Abi loved Jo for this.

“Okay!” Josephine gasped for air after their lengthy kiss. “Let’s get back to the room for another fashion show.”

“Really?” said Abi, “You want to see me wearing my dress?” Abi blushed. She had made the dress so long ago that when she pulled it out of her closet in preparation for the trip she had realized it no longer fit as perfectly as when she had first made it. It was now just a little tight around her hips and waist in particular. Abi had done her best to let it out, but she hadn’t really done any sewing for a very long time so it was a bit of a task, and wth the open bodice she was too embarrassed to take it somewhere. So, it would just be a little tight.

They entered into the hotel by the pool and walked past the dining area on the way to the elevator. The dining area was large and spacious and the staff was beginning to set up for dinner. Dinner was served from 6 until 8 and it was already 4:00. They stopped and looked in. “There is always a lot of variety here. The food will be wonderful and will be an interesting mix of Greek and Cretan food with some other dishes also available.” They moved on and got in the elevator. As soon as the doors closed they immediately fell into each other’s arms, kissing deeply. The elevator stopped and when the doors opened there was a group waiting there. Abi blushed and they all exchanged pleasantries as they walked past them to their room.

Once they got in Abi pulled her dress from her suitcase, “It will take a little time for me to get ready.” She went into the bathroom and undressed. She slowly worked to put the costume on piece by piece. It was a little complex but in the end with a little help from some safety pins she was able to secure it enough so it was tight but comfortable. She applied some make-up and finally her headdress. She looked at herself in the mirror. “Not too bad,” she thought. She marveled at the dress she had worked so hard to make so long ago. Finally she opened the door and walked into the bedroom.

Attachments

• 8f404f44110c2707b4c1e735284641a2.jpg
    8f404f44110c2707b4c1e735284641a2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Cultural Appropriations

Although she had never seen it worn, Josephine knew what to expect from Abi’s Minoan outfit. Abi had frequently spoken of her fascination with that ancient culture’s distinctive feminine fashion and the theories around it. Apparently not just priestesses, but
all women of status wore dresses that framed and left exposed their breasts. She had shown Jo countless pictures, both from ancient frescos and statues, and modern reconstructions.

Abi’s meticulously researched and carefully handsewn
dress gave the culture she loved all the credit it deserved. It also framed her lovely breasts perfectly. Josephine — who herself had removed her wet bikini and pulled on a green floral muumuu while she waited for Abi to change — felt immediately overwhelmed with love and lust.

“You look incredible!” she told Abi breathlessly. “I wish I could take you out in public like this.”

Attachments

• Abi02.jpg
    Abi02.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Jo01.jpg
    Jo01.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 16
Fashion Show

Abi had just walked in to the bedroom from the bathroom and presented herself to Jo.

“You look incredible!” she told Abi breathlessly. “I wish I could take you out in public like this.”

Abi blushed and giggled, her eyes sparkling, “Me too darling.” The Minoan dress/costume had been something she had made about 20 years ago. She had never shown it to anyone, including her husband. Abi had actually kept it hidden from her family, even her daughters had never even seen the dress. She suspected there was no such thing as body-shaming in ancient Minoan culture, but this was a reality in the 21st century and frankly Abi had been ashamed of how she looked in the dress after bearing 4 children and getting older. But Jo didn’t care and the affirmation Abi received from Jo went straight into her heart. “I’m glad you like it!” She said, choking on her words a little.

Abi did a little turn to show off the fabric in the back of the skirt. In front, the dress framed her breasts perfectly leaving them exposed, the colorful skirt extended down to her ankles. The apron in front was of a slightly heavier material. Abi had tried to use ties for the dress when she made it in an effort to be authentic to the time, but found that the ties were troublesome and ultimately gave up and used a little Velcro here and there. The problem she encountered now was that she had made it around 20 years ago and the apron, in particular, did not fit her as well and she kept pulling the Velcro apart. In the bathroom she had begrudgingly used safety pins on either side of the apron to keep it in place. They worked, but she was embarrassed. “I need to spend more time on making alterations. Some parts of me are not as sleek as they were 20 years ago.” She motioned towards the safety pins which kept the apron pinned to her skirt.

Abi walked around the room. It felt nice to share her dress with Jo and while she knew that the ancient Minoans would not have considered her exposed breasts as sexual in any way, she knew that both she and Jo found this very sexual and arousing. They are children of their own age after all. Besides, Abi had always wondered about arousal in the ancient world. Nipples are sensitive and even breasts feeding can be arousing. It was for Abi. But there was little about this documented from the ancient world. Aside from Enheduanna, Sappho and Hildegard von Bingen the primary documentation for female sexual experience in the Ancient world was pretty sparse. Most of the discussions of female sexuality were written by men like Galen and Hippocrates and their basic ignorance of women’s sexuality was almost risible.

As she walked over and stood in front of Jo she felt herself getting excited. “We should get you a dress like this. Then we would match!” She smiled at Jo, her heart beating hard in her chest.

Potential for Twins

Josephine relished the sight of her lover parading around their room in a dress designed to frame exposed breasts. She found the evidence of motherhood presented by her bosom an essential part of Abi’s beauty. Still, Josephine found that the thought of showcasing her own breasts — still relatively pert for having never borne milk — in such an outfit kindled her ego.

No sooner had that thought crossed her mind than Abi stopped in front of her and smiled. “We should get you a dress like this. Then we would match!”

Josephine grinned in reply. “Would we have to sew it, or do you think they make them somewhere here?”

Dessert first

Abi bent over and kissed Jo gently and sweetly on the lips. “I think you should be able to find one to purchase, but we will probably need to modify it. Most of the ones I have seen have a front panel which keep the breasts covered. We would want to remove that.” She smiled and she bent in for another kiss. Abi sighed and looked at the clock next to the bed. “Maybe I should get out of this, dinner starts in 30 minutes.” It was more a question than a statement. They actually had a window between 6 and 8. Abi gave Jo another lingering kiss.

Hors d'Oeuvres

Each of Abi’s kisses lingered longer, and with greater passion, than the last. Josephine realized that wearing the dress excited Abi at least as much as it excited Jo to see her in it.

“You seem in no hurry,” Josephine chuckled when their lips parted. “Is there something you’d prefer we eat before we head over to the dining room?”

The priestess asserts herself...

“Well…” Abi was sheepish, “I was just thinking it might be nice to have a little appetizer.” She kissed Jo again, this time slow and sensually. Abi ran her tongue over Jo’s lips and their tongues danced before they joined in a passionate and deep kiss., “Have you ever been loved by a Minoan priestess?” Abi said breathlessly having pulled away momentarily. Abi had begun to gently caress Jo’s body, moving her hands around her back and then to her breasts as Jo started to toy with Abi’s exposed breasts. Jo was usually the more assertive one and Abi loved being taken by Jo at all kinds of times and in different situations – even and especially risky situations like at restaurants and in airplanes! But this time, Abi was gently asserting herself. She figured she was channeling an ancient Minoan woman, maybe a priestess, who (at least in her fantasies) was not afraid to express her desires and wants to take steps to satisfy these.

The Minoan dress had transformed Abi, given her a bold confidence she rarely asserted in the bedroom. Josephine liked it, and found it increased her already considerable desire.

“Have you ever been loved by a Minoan priestess?” Abi growled seductively as she caressed Jo’s body like some sort of pagan idol.

“You’re not simply a priestess,” Josephine responded, her breath heavy with lust. “You’re a goddess. I offer myself... a... a sacrifice... to you!”

Josephine pulled off her muumuu and laid back naked across the huge bed. She built upon the theme.

“I am upon your alter. How must I worship you?”

The Sacrifice

Abi smiled as she felt a wave of lust course through her body. She walked to the bed and positioned Jo’s legs so that they were spread wide and then took her arms and moved them so they were stretched out and raised. This left Jo’s naked body completely exposed and vulnerable. She took her hand and drew it over Jo’s entire body beginning with her head and face, slipping a finger into her mouth and then over her breasts, twerking both nipples and finally between her labia (taking a moment to taste the wetness that covered her fingers) and finally over her thighs. Then, still dressed in her costume, she walked to her suitcase, “I need to get the tools I need to perform such a sacrifice first.” She pulled a vibrator out of her suitcase and made a show of turning it on as she walked over to the bed. Her breasts swaying with her movements. The skirt and apron constrained her movements slightly, so Abi sat next to Jo on the bed, bent over and gave Jo a deep and passionate kiss on the lips. Her breasts hung down as she did so. Then she raised her head and with the vib begin to lightly trace the contours Jo’s face and neck as Abi followed the movement of the vib with kisses, licks and gentle bites. Abi moved the vib over to Jo’s lips and as Jo opened her mouth, Abi slipped the vib into her mouth and moved it in and out slowly as if she were fucking her mouth gently. All the while Abi continued to kiss and lick Jo’s face. Even though Abi had washed the vibrator, Jo could still get a little taste of Abi’s juice which had more than once covered this toy.

After a little while Abi pulled the vib from Jo’s mouth and moved it down to her breasts, circling them with the vib. Then, as if tracing the rays of moonlight, Abi drew the vib over Jo’s breast flesh towards her nipples taking time to trace the circle of her areolas. After toying with her nipples with the vib Abi bent over again and took one and then the other into her mouth and nursed it lovingly and hungrily while she let the hand which held the vib move down to Jo’s tummy. Abi started to trace along to top of Jo’s pubic triangle while she flicked the nipples, one and then the other, with her tongue and then sucked them into her mouth, pulling on them with her lips, slipping the vib ever lower through Jo’s pubic mound.

Finally Abi stood up and slowly pulled off the apron (making sure to undo the safety pins) She let the dress drop to the floor. This left her naked. She positioned herself over Jo with her wet womanhood facing Jo’s face and Abi’s head towards Jo’s pussy. Abi began to gently pull on Jo’s public hairs with her mouth as she applied the vib lightly to Jo’s thighs moving higher to outline the contours of her labia.

Fervor

Josephine enjoyed Abi’s atypical sexual assertiveness this afternoon. Instinctively dominant herself, Jo would not want things always this way. She nonetheless appreciated this opportunity to relax, react, and let someone else take charge for a change.

The sensuous attention Abi gave her had her aching with lust. She moaned passionately when Abi, hovering over her in soixante-neuf, skimmed her womanhood with the vibrator. Another woman might plead for more, but begging did not come naturally to Josephine. She simply turned her head and gently bit Abi’s right inner thigh.

Fruit cocktail

Abi moved the vibrator and herself lower until she was tracing the vib all around Jo’s vulva: the outline of her labia, opening her labia slightly with the vib and running the toy over her clitoris very, very gently. And all the while she followed the vibrator with her own lips and tongue. Slowly she pulled Jo open with her fingers and pushed the vibrator into her as she began to gently kiss and flick her clitoris with her tongue. Slowly she took her into her mouth while at the same time she pushed the vibrator deeper inside. Abi repeated this action several times over. As with each repetition as Jo got more and more excited, Abi responded by increasing the pressure and intensity of her tongue and lips.

As Abi concentrated and focused on Jo’s womanhood, she could feel Jo biting and nibbling her thighs and playing with her sex. Each nibble, and bite brought Abi a wave of pleasure that settled between her legs and inspired her to increase the intensity of her attention.

Suddenly without warning Abi stopped. Abi gave Jo’s womanhood a deep kiss and then she stood, smiled and slowly pushed the vib into her own mouth cleaning it of Jo’s juice. Then after switching it off and setting it down, she picked up a knife that was sitting with a small bowl of fruit. Abi picked up an orange and sliced it in half, then in quarters. She brought the slices over to Jo and placed herself between Jo’s legs. Then she squeezed the juice from the fruit onto Jo’s pussy, kissing everywhere the fruit dripped. Finally after setting the spent fruit aside, Abi got on her hands and knees between Jo’s leg and began to lap up the fruit juice now mixed with Jo’s wonderful wetness. Hungrily Abi licked all over her vulva, licking up every drop, pulling open her labia and taking her clitoris into her mouth and sucking it hungrily as she pushed 2 fingers into her with her palm up so her fingers could caress the underside of the upper wall of Jo’s vagina.

Rapture

From the first time they made love, Abi had proven herself as a talented lover. This afternoon, however, she had taken her creativity and skills to a new level. She seemed to effortlessly keep Josephine at the sweet edge of orgasm, not in the torment of denial, but in an extended sublime exaltation. Josephine sighed and cooed as Abi licked the orange drippings from her most erogenous flesh.

This only whetted Abi’s appetite, and she dug into the main course. She had combined licking her clitoris with rubbing her G-spot countless times before. This time, however, between the long sensual build-up to this moment, and Josephine’s excitement caused by Abi’s uncharacteristically aggressive confidence, this concerted act lifted Josephine to a level of rapturous ecstasy she had rarely experienced. She screamed passionately as her back arched and she clutched handfuls of bedspread.

“Oh!” Josephine shrieked, then gasped, her whole body convulsing in orgasm. “You are a goddess... a love goddess.... Oh! Oh! Oh.... Abi! Goddess Abi... I love you....”

Sticky aftermath

“Oh!” Josephine shrieked, then gasped, her whole body convulsing in orgasm. “You are a goddess... a love goddess.... Oh! Oh! Oh.... Abi! Goddess Abi... I love you....”

Abi continued with intensity as Jo orgasmed. She held Jo’s hips so she could keep herself focused and after a little time she slowly began to slow down and ease up with her intense attentions. Finally she finished with little kisses and licks until she pulled her head from between Jo’s legs and slipped her body next to Jo and held her tight, their naked bodies, covered in their own combined wetness along with the orange juice, were tightly wound together as they kissed. Abi whispered softly, “I love you too…” After a few more sticky kisses Jo turned her back to Abi so that they could spoon and Abi held Jo tight, caressing her smooth skin gently.

Noticing that her fingers were a little sticky Abi started to lick her fingers. She could taste the tangy combination of the orange juice mixed with the wonderful taste of Jo’s own vaginal juices. As Abi continued licking her fingers she started to giggle. “I don’t know what got into me. I just saw that orange sitting there and now we have orange juice all over the bed and all over ourselves!” She wiped her mouth and could feel the sticky juice around her mouth as well. “Maybe we should call housekeeping…” Abi burst into giggles as she tried to imagine calling and explaining how they had managed to get freshly squeezed orange juice all over the sheets. “I’m afraid it is pretty obvious actually that we were having our fresh oranges á la clitoris!”

Gratuity

After a minute or two, curiosity overcame the contentment Josephine felt in Abi’s arms. She reached down and felt the sheet and thin blanket covering the
bed.

“I think it’s soaked through,” Josephine sighed. She had no desire to sleep in sticky damp sheets. “We will have to call housekeeping.”

She rolled away from Abi, slid to the edge of the mattress and stood. Her purse sat on the dresser, she dug into it, pulled out a €10 note, and tossed it on the bed.

attachment.php

“That ought to cover it,” Jo told Abi. “You place the call while I clean myself up. Then we’ll go find dinner.”

She went into the bathroom and started the shower to rinse the fruit juice off her tummy and thighs. Josephine appreciated that Abi had given her an unparalleled orgasm, but she had not returned the favor. She wanted her lover’s desire to simmer for an hour or two. Then she could pleasure her in kind.

Attachments

• 10euro.jpg
    10euro.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
Aftermath

Abi was disappointed when Jo rolled away from her and got up so soon. Abi loved those moments when they would lay together in each other’s arms. For Abi these moments were never long enough, they were like being in heaven. In her past relationships Abi would have felt insecure at the abruptness of her lover’s jumping up and leaving her laying alone in the bed. But Abi knew that Jo tended to be a little restless, so she sighed and smiled.

“That ought to cover it,” Jo told Abi. “You place the call while I clean myself up. Then we’ll go find dinner.”

Abi pulled herself out of bed. She first went to the sink to rinse her hands off and then walked over to the phone and called the front desk. She explained that they had had a little accident while eating the fruit and could housekeeping please come up and change the bed clothes. They would be going to dinner probably in about 30 minutes and would be out of the room for about an hour, she explained. She hung the phone up. She was pretty sure the housekeeping ladies would notice there was more than fruit soaked into the sheets. She sighed, she had not climaxed and felt on edge. But this was ok. It wasn’t the first time Jo had left her unfulfilled. Abi knew it was intentional and not out of neglect. She understood that this was one of the ways that Jo exerted her dominance and Abi accepted this gratefully, even if she felt frustrated at times.

As she listened to the water in the shower she noticed that she was still dripping down her leg so she went and got some tissue to wipe herself. She tossed the tissue in the waste basket and walked into the shower, standing outside the shower stall completely naked waiting for Jo to either invite her in or to finish her shower so Abi could take a turn. “I told them we’d be going to dinner in about 30 minutes and they said they would come while we were down in the dining area.”

All those years of neglect and judgment had left Abi with a deep-seated sense of insecurity. She knew that it was silly and unwarranted. She also knew that it could lead to her being overbearing and obsessive and Jo had pointed this out to her and dealt with it by being very forthright, honest and directional. They had the most open relationship Abi had ever experienced in her life. But still there were times when her old demons began to awaken to make her feel alone and afraid. She shook her head to try to banish them and waited for her turn in the shower.

Like Baptism

Although the shower obscured it some, Josephine noticed a dullness in the timber of Abi’s voice. She recognized it as the tinge of depression and insecurity that sometimes plagued her lover. It often came during the recovery from an especially intense orgasm. That it would happen now, however, like homesickness, and under the current circumstances, made even more sense to Jo.

“I wouldn’t mind having my back scrubbed,” Jo suggested with the actual intention of cleansing Abi’s ego and, with it, her soul.

Aftermath

Abi perked up and walked into the shower. Before she had a chance to pick up the soap Jo took her in her arms and gave her a very deep wet kiss. Abi reached for the soap and started to gently and slowly wash / caress Jo’s back and ass, pushing occasionally and (not so) “accidently” slipping her hand between her legs. After a little of this Jo turned so that she could rinse her back in the water and she took the soap from Abi and began to wash Abi’s body, both her front and her back. Feeling Jo’s soapy hands all over her body was a heavenly experience for Abi. Finally with a little kiss Jo stepped out of the shower to dry. Abi remained in for a little longer so she could finish washing her hair and body and rinse.

Abi stepped out of the shower and dried herself. She left her wet hair hanging on her shoulders as she went to her suitcase and put on the summer dress she bought for the trip. She wore nothing underneath, she knew Jo would prefer that and besides it excited her.

Just as they finished getting ready Abi heard a faint knock on the door. “It’s probably someone from the cleaning crew.” Abi opened the door and a young woman came into the room. “Hi, thanks for coming up.” Abi motioned towards the bed and the woman walked over and stood by the bed. “Ah, sorry for the mess.” Abi was a little embarrassed. “We’re heading out for dinner.” She had of course thrown out the orange peals, but the aroma of their love-making was still in the air. The young woman looked at Abi and smiled, Abi blushed. Embarrassment always had an unusual affect on Abi, it tended to arouse her even as she felt a wave of shame. It was as though those two things were somehow connected in her brain. Just then Jo emerged from the bathroom and the two of them headed out towards the elevator leaving the young woman in their room.

Attachments

• summerdress1.jpg
    summerdress1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Back