Inside or Outside?

missswannie

Literotica Guru
Where do you prefer the cum, inside you or outside?

Personally, I always want it inside me, but for some outside is better or more visual. Withdrawal method for some too.

Inside mostly but sometimes I get a craving for the visual.

It honestly depends on my mood. Sometimes I need to feel the swell just before it happens and the heat as it fills me. Other times I have a need to watch as he explodes, the look on his face as it happens, the path it takes across my body, the feel of it so silky and smooth as I massage it into my skin. Sometimes I just need a taste.

I much prefer cumming inside, but for a while there it was shoot outside as condoms and pills weren't doing anything for us. She's back to wanting it inside, and we are both happy again.

Deep inside for the most part, it is an exquisite feeling to cum inside a woman. Outside sometimes, on her lips, between her slit, on her back, on her breasts, neck, and wherever she wants it.

I prefer they cum inside me. The feeling of their cock swelling and pulsing feels so good.

I'm usually an outside type of fellow. Inside is fun and has it's benefits, but a lot of the ladies I've been with enjoy it on the chest or face. Luck of the draw I guess.

He decided to "claim" my feet after comments from a few of our toes and feet friends in here. Meh, I wouldn't give up an inside shot for a hot splash on the skin but I suppose for a bit of fun

I got my nuts cut many years ago,, so allot better to let it rip inside her.

Outside. Not so much that I enjoy watching it flow out of me, but rather I like seeing where and how it lands on the body...especially the breasts, nipples and belly.

My wife always wants the first shot inside her.

After that, I enjoy shooting my cum on her, especially tits or face.

Back