Indian guy here, re-posting in this forum.

hyperboy1

Virgin
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1556342

M 31, looking for Female companion in India (MP/MH)

Been visiting Lit for a very long time. Last logged in to this account 10years 9 months back. From a college kid with barely a hint of a moustache to a chubby guy with a dark sense of humour. Lit has been my sexual bible, exposing me to so much, made me accept sex as a natural and beautiful part of life.

What I want from this thread? A physical companion. A woman to hold, kiss all over and play with. Make love to and make her do nasty things. A companion in the sense that sex is not just a "grab and thrust" affair. More of a naked dance, a duet between two bodies in heat. Two people fully giving in to their urges, just feeling each other not thinking each other out. You know, forgetting everything outside and absorbed in the warm body right with them? Just sex and sex and more sex.

No shame, no holding back. Openly asking for their desires and shamelessly taking what they want.

I want to spank someone till I've lost my anger, I want to sleep naked cuddled to a woman's curves, and feel her softness. I want to wrestle our tongues to see who wins, the loser gets to try again. I want to bathe with her, I want to slow dance to music with her, no clothing on us. If either of us is upset or sad, we hold each other, naked skin-to-skin and give a warm round of love making/vigourous fucking as consolation. Your body belongs to me, to do as I please.

But I'm a frustrated guy. For so many reasons, I have had shit luck with what I want. From depression/anxiety to other things, never had the confidence or chances to score. But that doesn't mean I don't want to try, I want to heat things up. I want to be discrete. I want a slut in the sheets, but I don't want to hurt her outside the bedroom. I don't want to kiss(fuck) and tell. I just want to get together and keep it a secret.

I want to be trusted, I want to be wanted. Badly !! We don't need to tell anyone, or force each other to do anything without consent.

I've tried dating apps, everything in this country sucks. From bots, to dead leads. I just want you to know, you'll be safe and so will your reputation. Girls here have a million horror stories to tell, I will not be one of them . One with consent and secrecy. And hopefully a lot of heat.
PM me, inbox now open.

Poured my heart out here

Cos I'm kinda driven by intense desires right now. We want what we want!!

Back