I'm starting a new thread on the bridge collapse because this is startling information

You said flat that she lied. How do you know she lied? She may very well have been told something as opposed to being given a document.
She hasn't provided proof of her statement.

Her saying she talked to people isn't proof that she did... Sorry.

I know you believe stupid shit all the time so it's tough to manage.

Lol, are you drunk? I don't need you to regurgitate the dumb copy pasta. Gimme the "intelligence agency" that said this.

You said flat that she lied. How do you know she lied? She may very well have been told something as opposed to being given a document.

giphy.gif

I hate coinkydinks. Laura Logan says the ship was taken down by a cyber attack.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/lara-logan-francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse-everyone/
She’s entitled to speculate but she doesn’t cite any sources. Saying she’s getting her information from people “on the inside” including people “on active duty” and “retired generals” means nothing. There were retired generals who confidently claimed the emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop had all the markings of Russian disinformation.

So no comment re the opening post?

1. Why do you think you've earned one?

1. If you're going to complain again - and you will - about people attacking a poster rather than addressing the content, then why do you bother to keep posting content if no one is addressing it? 🤔

(Answer: because you know your content is total crap, and you're a propagandist.) 😎

She’s entitled to speculate but she doesn’t cite any sources. Saying she’s getting her information from people “on the inside” including people “on active duty” and “retired generals” means nothing. There were retired generals who confidently claimed the emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop had all the markings of Russian disinformation.

The town drunk calling out the village idiot.

lmao.

Chao drowned because she accidentally backed her Tesla into a pond and the doors wouldn't open. She had time to make a panicked cell phone call from the sinking car, but her friends couldn't help her escape in time.
Terrorists obviously hacked her Tesla. Duh.

Whoever “Jack Danger” is, he should at least get his facts straight. Angela Chao didn’t have her tragic accident 6 days ago. It happened on February 10th.

Whoever “Jack Danger” is, he should at least get his facts straight. Angela Chao didn’t have her tragic accident 6 days ago. It happened on February 10th.

Ugh, Snailspace? You watching this?
I’m about to come to your defense…

No! No! No!
You, babybo, DO NOT get to come here and hold a serial liar like the lying liar that is snailspace accountable for his lies while still maintaining your support for trump!

Ugh… happy?
Now I must go shower.

Ugh, Snailspace? You watching this?
I’m about to come to your defense…

No! No! No!
You, babybo, DO NOT get to come here and hold a serial liar like the lying liar that is snailspace accountable for his lies while still maintaining your support for trump!

Ugh… happy?
Now I must go shower.
Usually it’s posts from the left that I blow up but that’s mainly because most people here are of that persuasion. Go wash yourself of your sins.

I hate coinkydinks. Laura Logan says the ship was taken down by a cyber attack.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/lara-logan-francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse-everyone/
The ship lost electrical power. Steering is fly by wire, so when the power and back up power fail, you're just along for the ride. Internet/satellite have nothing to do with on board steering systems. Now maybe if the GPS got knocked off line and the radar was down, and someone hit the bridge because it didn't know where the ship was. You might have a point. But none of that happened so you're just being your usual histrionic self.

Back