I'm starting a new thread on the bridge collapse because this is startling information

Yes, this deserves a new thread.

Shocking.

Shocking, I say.

I'm with Lara Logan (ex-Faux News) who went on Steve Bannon's "War Room" to claim that it was due to Dominion voting machines rigging the 2020 election.

I mean, who wouldn't agree with that?
:unsure:

Edit: Having sat through the entire rambling load of nonsense, she actually said that it was due to the same sort of cyber attack that brought down the Dominion machines (which was news to me). She spoke to a lot of insiders, many of whom are retired insiders (who know as much as me) so that's sorted.

The people who she didn't speak to were the people interviewed on TV that I saw, who said that the crew couldn't get the refrigeration units to run without crashing the engines/computers but after several attempts they sailed anyway - and the computers & engines promptly failed.

Last edited:
Yes, Logan is obviously not making shit up. šŸ‘
I don't know, is she? She is a very well regarded international reporter, She said this;

Lara Logan: Well, I have a better question for you, Steve. Why are you coming to the mic telling the country that itā€™s not terrorism when your own intelligence agencies are telling you it is? And I know they are because I didnā€™t make this up. These are not my words. Iā€™m talking to people who are on the inside, some who are on active duty, some who are retired. And everyone, literally, from critical infrastructure in the Department of Homeland Security to the intelligence agencies, they know thereā€™s no otherā€¦ This is a cyber attack on a critical infrastructure corridor for the United States.

For those people who think this is just a river, this is in Baltimore, what does this matter? You donā€™t know anything about what youā€™re talking about. The I-94 corridor on the Eastern Seaboard is literally what connects the North and South. And when I talk about hazardous materials, this is a brilliant, well-planned strategic attack on one of the most important supply chains in the United States of America. The only other one is in the Western side in California. Thatā€™s the only one thatā€™s busier. And what you have done, you now have shut it down.

It goes on from there. I haven't made my mind up yet.

I'm with Lara Logan (ex-Faux News) who went on Steve Bannon's "War Room" to claim that it was due to Dominion voting machines rigging the 2020 election.

I mean, who wouldn't agree with that?
:unsure:
She's probably been on more battlefields than a lot of our combat troops. She was the female 60 Minutes reporter raped by a mob during the in Arab Spring riots in 2011 in Cairo.

I hate coinkydinks. Laura Logan says the ship was taken down by a cyber attack.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/lara-logan-francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse-everyone/
A cyberattack how exactly? Cargo ships use satellite for internet access, which is painfully slow and doesn't have the bandwidth to remotely control a complex system. Engines and other important parts of the ship are proprietary and not connected to networks so there's no way to control the ship remotely. There's no big switch that turns everything on and off either.

I don't know, is she? She is a very well regarded international reporter, She said this;

Lara Logan: Well, I have a better question for you, Steve. Why are you coming to the mic telling the country that itā€™s not terrorism when your own intelligence agencies are telling you it is? And I know they are because I didnā€™t make this up. These are not my words. Iā€™m talking to people who are on the inside, some who are on active duty, some who are retired. And everyone, literally, from critical infrastructure in the Department of Homeland Security to the intelligence agencies, they know thereā€™s no otherā€¦ This is a cyber attack on a critical infrastructure corridor for the United States.

For those people who think this is just a river, this is in Baltimore, what does this matter? You donā€™t know anything about what youā€™re talking about. The I-94 corridor on the Eastern Seaboard is literally what connects the North and South. And when I talk about hazardous materials, this is a brilliant, well-planned strategic attack on one of the most important supply chains in the United States of America. The only other one is in the Western side in California. Thatā€™s the only one thatā€™s busier. And what you have done, you now have shut it down.

It goes on from there. I haven't made my mind up yet.
Lol... She's full of shit

A cyberattack how exactly? Cargo ships use satellite for internet access, which is painfully slow and doesn't have the bandwidth to remotely control a complex system. Engines and other important parts of the ship are proprietary and not connected to networks so there's no way to control the ship remotely. There's no big switch that turns everything on and off either.
I don't know. That's the charge but I'm not an expert in the field. I'm pretty sure that satellites can be interfered with. I found this online:

Satellite internet connections are not immune to tampering, and they face several cybersecurity threats. Letā€™s explore some aspects:
  1. Vulnerabilities in Satellite Systems:
    • Software Weaknesses: Satellite systems often rely on outdated software or insufficient security protocols, which can be exploited by malicious actors.
    • Physical Tampering: Attackers might physically tamper with satellite hardware, leading to consequences such as compromised national security, corporate espionage, and potential disruption of critical infrastructure.
    • Lack of Regular Software Updates: The challenge of securing orbiting satellites is exacerbated by the lack of regular software updates.
  2. Real-World Examples:
    • Starlink Vulnerabilities: Last year, a security researcher demonstrated potential vulnerabilities in Starlink satellites. Hackers could exploit hardware weaknesses in ground-based terminals, bypassing security measures and gaining unauthorized access to systems.
    • Malware Threats: Recently, the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) warned about a new malware called ā€œMalware 4. STL.ā€ It utilizes a personā€™s mobile device to remotely gather data on Starlink systems, representing a distinctive threat compared to direct hacking or system disruption.
  3. Historical Case Study:
    • In 1998, the ā€œMoonlight Mazeā€ cyber espionage campaign targeted U.S. Department of Defense computer systems, gaining access to classified satellite data.
In summary, while satellite internet provides global connectivity, itā€™s essential to address security risks and continuously enhance safeguards against tampering and cyber threats1.

Learn more​

1cyberdefensemagazine.com2pulse.internetsociety.org3link.springer.com4arstechnica.com

Thereā€™s no way those steel beams could have come down so easily from barge fuel. Video confirms it was a controlled demolition. The Francis Scott Key is a perfect example of shedding from the vaccine. šŸ™„šŸ¤Ŗ

A plague on anyoneā€™s home who does anything other than giving their condolences to the victims. šŸ˜”

Why do you say that right offhand? Just askin'. Is it because you know it is, or it just has to be?
She's offered up absolutely no evidence. Just "sources"

Iā€™m talking to people who are on the inside, some who are on active duty, some who are retired.
Hitchen's Razor

I don't know. That's the charge but I'm not an expert in the field. I'm pretty sure that satellites can be interfered with. I found this online:
It's not a question of interfering with the satellite, that's just the method the ship uses to connect to the internet. Disabling the satellite would drop the connection entirely.

The thing is that you can't control a ship remotely using that sort of link. More to the point, you could sit on the ship and connect to its intranet and still not be able to do it. Ship control systems manage huge amounts of energy and there's no reason to set up a bi-directional control interface through a network. That would be expensive and pointless, not to mention a security risk.

Lol... She's full of shit
Why do you say that right offhand? Just askin'. Is it because you know it is, or it just has to be?
People that talk about cyber-this or hacked-that when events happen are usually full of shit.

Biden has been given 2.2 trillion dollars for alleged "infrastructure" for "building back better and Infrastructure Act" projects. Yet, what we see are train derailments, supply chain disasters, airplanes falling out of the sky, airlines completely grounded with schedule changes, an unsea worthy ship, and a massive bridge bridge collapse, fucked up train rails, roads and highways. I think it's time for Pete Buttigieg to submit his resignation, go home, put on his plastic tits, and rock his baby. :rolleyes:

Nothing screams "this is total crap" more than the thread title does. šŸ˜†

Biden has been given 2.2 trillion dollars for alleged "infrastructure" for "building back better and Infrastructure Act" projects. Yet, what we see are train derailments, supply chain disasters, airplanes falling out of the sky, airlines completely grounded with schedule changes, an unsea worthy ship, and a massive bridge bridge collapse, fucked up train rails, roads and highways. I think it's time for Pete Buttigieg to submit his resignation, go home, put on his plastic tits, and rock his baby. :rolleyes:
^^^^^^^^^^
Confusion mixed with homophobia.

Back