I'm out of here

GTO_Racer

Really Experienced
I'm done here. It's obvious that the 'Moderators' don't bother really reading stories or even take into account the author's intent. I'm in the process of writing a couple of multi-part stories in the non-consent category. I have had a couple of stories that I have submitted in this category rejected because the 'moderator' seems to think that the victim should love everything that happens to them. Seriously? Do these idiots even know what the term 'Non-consent' even means?

In the first story, I even state that what is happening is the biggest fantasy of the main character. Sure, it is against her will, but it is what she fantasized about. The moronic moderators even published the second chapter of this story. In my submission, I explained that this was a multi-chapter story where the character would eventually accept and enjoy her situation. That didn't matter to these idiots.

I have another story where I already submitted two chapters and am halfway through the third chapter. It won't be until the fourth or fifth chapter before she accepts and actually enjoys her slavery. Based upon the stupidity that I have seen here, it will never get that far. I will be pulling those submissions before the expected rejection.

It is really sad. I have read a lot of really good stories on this site, and they have encouraged me to begin my writing. I know that I am not one of the best writers, but several of my stories have gotten some pretty good reviews and decent scores. It's too bad that the moderators here want every single chapter of a story to end with everyone happy and living happily ever after, even though that doesn't take place until several chapters later. Maybe the assholes that own this site have never read a real book. They don't now that the end of the book isn't in every single chapter. You need to read the entire book to know what happens at the end.

Anyway, I am done here. I apologize to my over 2,800 followers, but I am done with people that don't have a clue to what they are doing,

Not that I am a fan of Non-Con stories, because I am not, but why don't you write your story all the way to the fifth chapter, where your character supposedly starts enjoying her predicament? Then you submit all 5 chapters and you can actually claim what you are claiming, otherwise all that mods have is your word that your character will enjoy her destiny.

I have another story where I already submitted two chapters and am halfway through the third chapter. It won't be until the fourth or fifth chapter before she accepts and actually enjoys her slavery. Based upon the stupidity that I have seen here, it will never get that far. I will be pulling those submissions before the expected rejection.
There's your problem right there, chapters. Submit your story as an entirety, so the whole context is given, and you have a better chance of meeting the Lit policy rule, which is clearly stated in the FAQ.

Having a hissy fit and throwing your toys out of the cot is childish and self-defeating, ranting against the site is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Plenty of other writers get their non-con stories published, by following the policy line, so can you. Unless your content is extreme, and doesn't follow Lit policy.

Calm down, try again.

With that expansive of a following I wouldn't say it's necessarily worth it to just leave the site all together because a few particularly dark stories didn't make the cut. If you don't want to tone down, find a different place to publish the story and direct your interested followers to it accordingly? But I agree with electricblue66, leaving all together seems extreme...

I'm done here. It's obvious that the 'Moderators' don't bother really reading stories or even take into account the author's intent.
"But muh artistic license."

I'm in the process of writing a couple of multi-part stories in the non-consent category. I have had a couple of stories that I have submitted in this category rejected because the 'moderator' seems to think that the victim should love everything that happens to them.
Them's the rules of the house. Don't vibe? Find another house of ill repute. There are loads.
Seriously? Do these idiots even know what the term 'Non-consent' even means?
Seriously? Do these idiots not even know what a PRIVATE website operating on it's own moral standards is?
In the first story, I even state that what is happening is the biggest fantasy of the main character. Sure, it is against her will, but it is what she fantasized about.
This horse has been beating beyond death and into pulp. Blame the authors who came before you. They wrote/write horrific, sexually gratifying snuff film equivalents then tack on some non-sense about how she has PROFOUND agency and autonomy and isn't suffering essentially rape (because the authors rarely show the delicate pre-hand negotiation REAL non-con players MUST navigate. Why? Because that would give the rape gratification game away now wouldn't it?
The moronic moderators even published the second chapter of this story. In my submission, I explained that this was a multi-chapter story where the character would eventually accept and enjoy her situation. That didn't matter to these idiots.
You're right. They tried to work with you to get what *could* go up up in the hopes it would spur some reconfiguring and compromise on your end to see your tale published in full.

Shouldn't have given you the inch.
While my guitar gently weeps...
It is really sad. I have read a lot of really good stories on this site, and they have encouraged me to begin my writing.
Perhaps you have grown past the boundaries of this particular site and your full artistic expression will only be realized elsewhere.

Fealty to the honesty of expressing your art not the adulation and view numbers.

(a huge swath of the dedicated authors here have wildly inappropriate for lit (or even light of day!) content in their portfolios. Understandable. Writing is how we work our shit out. Why must everything need public display, hmm?)
I know that I am not one of the best writers, but several of my stories have gotten some pretty good reviews and decent scores.
Reviews and scores are imperfect metrics at best. Those into the fringe topics Lit doesn't want to shine a beacon on will FLOCK to your shit, upvote, like, and comment the hell out of it because it slipped through and they get off on that.

The most technical proficient writer here doesn't have the intrinsic right to post whatever *they* deem appropriate. This is a private club. Membership is revocable. Jackets are often required.
It's too bad that the moderators here want every single chapter of a story to end with everyone happy and living happily ever after, even though that doesn't take place until several chapters later.
"They shut MY idea of the 'not so happily ever after' out so clearly they shut EVERY 'not so happily ever after' out."

Seriously, do you even read across other authors stories here or do you prefer to silo?
Maybe the assholes that own this site have never read a real book.
*Comes into a private home and opines on the rules of the house painting everyone assholes*

The tradgedy of your absence will ring through the eons. I may write a limerick as a coping mechanism.
They don't now that the end of the book isn't in every single chapter. You need to read the entire book to know what happens at the end.
If it were on the line but acceptable, there is *ALWAYS* a negotiation to be made. Submit in whole. Reference the trouble spots (to show you have nothing to hide and want to work with the site to get your story published) and give them your thoughts on why you feel your concept doesn't run afoul of the content filter.

Or take your silly ball and go home. That'll show 'em.
Anyway, I am done here. I apologize to my over 2,800 followers,
Numbers don't mean what you think they mean. Your ride or dies may grouse some but an outpouring of outrage wouldn't happen for even the best of us.

It's the internet. They are sex stories. We are far more fungible than we'd like to believe.
but I am done with people that don't have a clue to what they are doing,
You should feel a huge sense of relief from releasing yourself from a working relationship with those who clearly aren't able to help with your artistic visions.

Today should feel like the start of a grand unburdening leading towards being your true artistic self.

I legitimately wish you find your artistic home out there and artistic fulfilment and success.

It is not a den of hostility, but many people here resort to unnecessary mockery, especially in the jumping on the bandwagon kind of way. The guy is clearly pissed off and even if he is overreacting and badmouthing Lit's owners, he hasn't insulted anyone of us, so there is no need for our first reaction to be a mockery of his post. He has been here for a while and he has also contributed a lot of stories to the website. We could cut him some slack before we start ridiculing him.

I'm done here.

tiny-violin.gif

I feel you, but after so many years, you should already know how things work around here.
You obviously aren't familiar with AH residents, if you think this den of hostility and antipathy is the right place for sympathy. The place draws in the bottom of the food chain. You can find your place if you are an entomologist or a simpleton.
Have you ever posted without calling someone a simpleton? It’s like you are playing a caricature of yourself; badly.

Em

I feel you, but after so many years, you should already know how things work around here.
You obviously aren't familiar with AH residents, if you think this den of hostility and antipathy is the right place for sympathy. The place draws in the bottom of the food chain. You can find your place if you are an entomologist or a simpleton.
Might actually merit funny AH nomination (if not already, not following that thread closele)

Hi GTO_Racer

would you consider a cooling off period??

you clearly have been successful in many categories

it is your readers and followers who are punished/pay the price when you yank all your stories not those you are angry with...

Not that I am a fan of Non-Con stories, because I am not, but why don't you write your story all the way to the fifth chapter, where your character supposedly starts enjoying her predicament? Then you submit all 5 chapters and you can actually claim what you are claiming, otherwise all that mods have is your word that your character will enjoy her destiny.
This particular story is encompassing a long period of time. Also, as I have stated, the main character actually fanaticized about this particular situation. I had thought that I had emphasized that as well. The reason that I didn't write through the fifth chapter was that I don't like writing stories that are 50 pages long. Again, this was planned as a long story that I would write as I had time. I am not a professional writer, so I write when I have the time.

Back