I'm masturbating right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one guy since I love cock so, but maybe 2. That I haven't done in a while. Mmmmm love thinking about sucking a hard cock while a hard cock is moving in and out me.

I would love for your mouth to be wrapped around my cock feeling my cock pulsate in your mouth as your tounge covers every inch of the head. As someone else slides their cock in and out of your beautiful pussy.

mmmh ill slide my cock right deep inside you if you like

At least one guy since I love cock so, but maybe 2. That I haven't done in a while. Mmmmm love thinking about sucking a hard cock while a hard cock is moving in and out me.
saddle up Natalie, i wanna be sliding in and out of your slick pussy first,
just the head in and out, in and out
a little deeper each time,

I would love for your mouth to be wrapped around my cock feeling my cock pulsate in your mouth as your tounge covers every inch of the head. As someone else slides their cock in and out of your beautiful pussy.

only half way in, teasing you till y ou saddle-up and start humping, cause you cant help it

I love holding a hard cock at the base. Looking up smiling. Laying my tounge out flat.... Mmmmm opening my mouth wide. Slowly getting closer to it. Then the head on my tounge before I close my lips around it.

I love holding a hard cock at the base. Looking up smiling. Laying my tounge out flat.... Mmmmm opening my mouth wide. Slowly getting closer to it. Then the head on my tounge before I close my lips around it.
daumm Natalie, you are a dirty girl
as you tickle the underside of my bulbous gland, i grab two fist-fuls of
your hair, ensuring your head goes no where, till we're done
pushing the head past your lips
my cock fully engorged
as you feel every detail as i push in deeper oh-so-slowly

The only time I've done it I remember trying to pace the cock in my mouth with the one in my pussy. I guess I'm kinda slutty

I'll stand over you and fill your mouth full of cum while my wife eats your pussy!

I would love to do you with another guy. You are very sexy. I'm playing with myself right now thinking about it.

:rose:
John

That would drive me crazy. I'm already so wet. Someone playing with my pussy while I'm sucking a hard delicious cock.

That turns me on that you are hard thinking of me

I am very hard right now
attachment.php

mmmmmmmmm mine is hard and ready to suck

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back