Illinois fuck buddies, sign in here.

I'm a 38 Yr Old Bi Male in the Western suburbs (Naperville area). I'm looking for a fun, friendly person(s) to meet up with on Saturdays.

i'm 18/m in central il. i'm preferably looking for a female to maybe have some fun with.

Bisexual In Burbs

Hi all I am 55 year old bi male who likes giving oral to both sexes as long as clean and safe. single, couples, groups welcome. can not host and aval during day time hours. Do not discriminate and all races welcome. :nana:

Curious couple looking for someone to seduce my wife. A couple would be great, but the right guy might be okay.

Up for anything.

M/37yo, in the Chicago area. Will travel anywhere in the area, sorry can't host at my place.

Looking for any sexual activities. Love oral with girls and guys - I think both would find my oral skills satisfying. Insatiable appetite, looking for others like me.

I have pics to trade, send me a message.

It's all guys here! Aren't there any horny women in Illinois? I'm in the Chicago area and looking for my dream girl that has big tits and loves to suck cock. Any girls out there?

Please count me in

Hello all, 26 m in southeastern wisconsin here. not technically in IL but not too far away... i don't get onto lit as often as i should so email will probably work better if you want to get in touch with me.

(E-mail removed. Please read and respect the Site Rules.)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone, this is my first post on here. i'm a 22yr old male from the 815 just south of chicago. anyone feel free to drop a line sometime, i'm usually on and bored. :cool:

Chicago 60201 Italian male

Hi all,

Chicago suburb area (60201), Italian male, 30 years old.
Alsways open to meet new people and have fun together.

Looking for couple and girls wiling to have some nice evening together.

Near St. Louis

It seems everyone is up near Chicago. Isn't anyone down near the St. Louis Metro East part of Illinois?

26m in town on business. I'll be here about 3 weeks... so any women looking for a fling shoot me over a PM!

West 'burbs

Any women in the west 'burbs of Chicago interested in coffee/lunch/meeting?

Ron
44 M

21/f Bi always looking for fun

I hate living in the corn fields :) Need a nice hung guy to keep me from getting bored... :) Feel free to email!

Naughty, Black BBW Co-Ed

Just moved to Downers Grove area to attend school for massage therapy (come let me rub you all over) and I am looking for a sugar daddy type. I have had one such relationship and it suited me well. I am very discrete and want to find one sweet man for a consistently generou$ situation.
(E-mail removed. Please read and respect the Site Rules.)

Last edited by a moderator:
will be in chicago end of june

looking for a woman to play with...

pm me...

:kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Back