Illinois fuck buddies, sign in here.

50 year old male from the far norther suburbs looking for women who wants fun on the side or a woman who wants no strings cunnilingus.

MWM 37 here in the south burbs looking for a woman to have some casual safe fun with. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
I'm in IL. I'm looking for more of an online buddy though. Having someone so close to home does add another layer of danger that fuels my fantasies though....:)

NW IL Couple

38 & 42. Seeking bi-fems, couples and select males interested in adult playtime.

I'm your basic hornball. I'm down for whatever. I'm always looking for a good time ;)
Drop me a pm and I'll get back to you.

northern burbs chicago

northern burbs barrington looking to give oral to clean men and women no recip daytime only you host:devil:

25/f/ state line area. Primarily looking for someone interested in bdsm, though nsa vanilla sex could be a possibility for the right person.

Hey, I'm a 22 year old guy just North of Chicago, looking mostly for an internet buddy, but I believe I could be persuaded otherwise. Send me a message and I'll get back to ya!

Carbondale, illinois

I'm 27/m in carbondale il, looking for some nsa fun that could lead to something more, i am patient and understanding and up for any straight sexual fun. I am a people pleaser and am attracted to all types. student pilot, motorcyclist, reader

39 yo male, very open minded.

in the NW burbs of Chicago, near Woodstock

would love to find a female buddy, or even a couple

Central Illinois here. C-U area. Curious male 28 up for any type of chat...

49 year old male - married - fit - professional -

looking for local like minded women to chat, talk and maybe more if we click

Last edited:
Discreet married male, 50, in NW Chicago, seeks woman for NSA, but possibly recurring, fun.

Hey all,

I'll be traveling to Chicago next month and I figured I'd hit up one of these threads to see if there was anyone in the Chicagoland area looking to get together?

21/F from the suburbs. Looking for men aged anywhere from 25-35 for online...and maybe someday IRL....play ;) xo

Back