Illinois friends!

Late night, heh! :rolleyes::D

Night terrors, soothing children, and a phone call.
Woot!
I'm gonna walk up to the BP. It's cold out but I don't care today....I'ma wear my new coat:
image_zps94b1ed9b.jpg

$180 on sale for $72, plus 30%off, and $30 Kohls cash.... Final price $31.75! Wooo!

Woot!
I'm gonna walk up to the BP. It's cold out but I don't care today....I'ma wear my new coat:
image_zps94b1ed9b.jpg

$180 on sale for $72, plus 30%off, and $30 Kohls cash.... Final price $31.75! Wooo!

Oh, cute!!! Awesome deal too!

me too

want to spend time outside,without freezing,or wearing 4 layers of clothes.

same here

how many cups of coffee is it going to take to get me to go exercise

Hope everyone here is having a good day!
I'm just run down and tired, been up since 2:30AM heh.
Hopefully I get some good sleep tonight.
Or ya know some hot lady/ladies some how find me and want to have sex or something tonight lol

So how's everyone doing today?
It was sunny here now it's all cloudy and stuff.
Almost like it's night time already.
Hope everyone is having a good day!

I'm having a swell day, but I am OVER this wind. And now it is starting to rain... sheesh.

and Photograph... take this as a compliment... your avatar pic is ... deliciously distracting...

;)

I'm having a swell day, but I am OVER this wind. And now it is starting to rain... sheesh.

and Photograph... take this as a compliment... your avatar pic is ... deliciously distracting...

;)

Yeah, it's been fairly windy here today too. Nice though, able to open the windows for a bit.

And thank you, I've been told a few times. ;)

Yeah, it's been fairly windy here today too. Nice though, able to open the windows for a bit.

And thank you, I've been told a few times. ;)

Yeah, was rainy and windy here tonight as well.
And yes Photo your avatar is very hot.
Though, with V-day being over are you planning to change it?
Not that I would mind if you left it with that pic for a long while :heart:

Good morning all! Coffee's on, books are opened, and I'm ready for my day. Figured I need to get as much done now, before heading to the hospital.

Good morning. I would like to give a shout out for Peoria. I have never been to a strip club (Big Al's) with so many couples in attendance. Classy place with hot girls on stage, waitressing, and in the crowd. I would have never guessed it in Peoria.

Good morning. I would like to give a shout out for Peoria. I have never been to a strip club (Big Al's) with so many couples in attendance. Classy place with hot girls on stage, waitressing, and in the crowd. I would have never guessed it in Peoria.

Big Al's is ok, been there a few times.

Good morning everyone...

Just wanted to say, hasn't February been interesting weather ?? and confusing...

After noon everyone, hope everyone is having a good day!
And Photo hope everything is ok, trips to the hospital are almost never a good thing.

I am so excited about SNOW in the forecast. I need my fix of real winter before the damned daffodils bloom.

I am fine with snow, just hate shoveling.... and even more I hate my neighbors that don't shovel and then the sidewalk just becomes uneven ice.

Back