If I do not respond to your PM

sunstruck

Super Jewess
You should not necessarily take offence.

I just cleaned out my ignore list and found a few pm's I could not see because I had the users on ignore for never ending threads. It wasn't personal and I am now redoing it.

SO! If you send me a pm and I never read it, ask yourself the following questions before determining that I do not like you:

Do you have a thread with the words "The Official...Thread" in it?

Do you have a thread with more than 1000 posts in it?

Do you have a thread with the word "Game" in the title?

If the answer is yes to any of these questions, I probably have you on ignore and can not see your pm. I'm sorry, but it's really not personal. I think Laurel and Bob are the only long time thread starters I don't put on ignore, the first in a vain and baseless hope that she will one day post again and the later because I read his posts pretty much daily.

If it's something you REALLY want me to know, just start a thread with my name in the title and the next time I do a search I'll see it!

Again, sorry to anyone I may have inadvertently offended.

Peace out.

sunstruck said:

I just cleaned out my ignore list and found a few pm's I could not see because I had the users on ignore for never ending threads. It wasn't personal and I am now redoing it.

SO! If you send me a pm and I never read it, ask yourself the following questions before determining that I do not like you:

If the answer is yes to any of these questions, I probably have you on ignore and can not see your pm. I'm sorry, but it's really not personal. I think Laurel and Bob are the only long time thread starters I don't put on ignore, the first in a vain and baseless hope that she will one day post again and the later because I read his posts pretty much daily.

If it's something you REALLY want me to know, just start a thread with my name in the title and the next time I do a search I'll see it!

Peace out.

Damn start a thread with your name in the title, that might knock my thread off the first page...No way baby....If I PM you and you don't answer.....your loss.....No offense your cute.

Tinkersquash said:
Can you subscribe to a thread whose author you have on Ignore?

I'm sure you can, but you don't see threads started by people you have on ignore. I would think you'd get emails when stuff is posted to the thread but you couldn't find the thread ...lol

Tinkersquash said:
Can you subscribe to a thread whose author you have on Ignore?

yes, but they eventually disappear from your user cp.

so, i guess no would be a better answer.

Tinkersquash said:
Haha! :D I guess you'd just have to search the persons name and that'd take you to the thread.

Or open the link to the reply in the email. ;)

Tinkersquash said:
The idea seems rather pointless to me. I wouldn't subscribe to a thread by someone I have on Ignore. ;)

i've only done it when i was warned that someone i had on ignore was talking shit about me. that's how i know.

sentimental said:
No wonder, LukkyKnight keeps passing me notes for you! It makes sense now.

Yeah, I felt really bad putting him on ignore. lol He'll be the last one I redo.

I don't have a wise ass response to this. I just assumed you didn't even have ME in ignore. I'll know if Angel's package goes right to Georgia Girl. :eek:

sunstruck said:

Peace out.

No wonder those panties never arrived in the mail... you never got the address I PM'd to you. <sniffles>

Re: Re: If I do not respond to your PM

P. B. Walker said:
No wonder those panties never arrived in the mail... you never got the address I PM'd to you. <sniffles>

My panties never seem to get where I mail them too. I'm going to have to have a talk with my local postmaster.

Re: Re: Re: If I do not respond to your PM

sunstruck said:
My panties never seem to get where I mail them too. I'm going to have to have a talk with my local postmaster.

Yeah, that bastard has been getting all the good mail. LOL.

on the other hand if you send me a pm and i dont respond to you it does mean i don't like you.

glamorilla said:
on the other hand if you send me a pm and i dont respond to you it does mean i don't like you.

I'll have to remember that, but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to test it and find out. ;)

you would be pleasently surprised and if you were extra nice youd get one of my special pms back in return.

glamorilla said:

Well thank God you always respond to me. lol

Wait, you responded to my last one right? RIGHT?

Back