Ideas on stories that are based on real life

wmbg

Experienced
Does anybody write sex stories based on incidents in real life?
For example, when I was a new Police Officer ( age 21 ) during Xmas break, I walked around a school to ensure no one was breaking in. I noticed a car parked in the back. I walked up to the car & found the Janitor ( Mexican ) fucking the hell out of a teacher. She was in the middle of an orgasm, eyes closed, mouth open. I was shocked but noticed everything about her. Her tits were bouncing. ( my wife's tits were small ) She opened her eyes and was shocked to see me watching her being fucked. She pounded on the guy's back, but he did not want to stop. He finally pulled out & he was pissed. I made them roll down the window & asked for ID's. She was embarrassed because she was caught cheating on her husband. I while looking at her tits & his dick, I told them to get dressed and leave. He was still hard and told me he wasn't leaving until he was finished fucking her unless I wanted to suck him off. He asked the teacher if she wanted to watch me suck him off? She whispered maybe. I was so intimidated I threw their ID back at them & told them to leave when they were done.
I told this to my wife during sex & she told me she thought it was hot that he talked to me this way. Since then I would jerk off thinking about him taking charge of the situation & I suck him off while the teacher laughed at me. Then I come home and he is at my house.

In another incident, I was called to a noise complaint at an apartment. I knocked on the door & a voice said to come in. There were 3 naked black men sitting & one naked white woman, who was the wife of our friend. They had just finished a gangbang on her. She said hi to me & everything was good. She said her husband loved being a cuckold. I had never heard this before. They both went to our church. I asked her husband about it & he told me 'they like to play this way & his wife loves it." I told my wife this & she thought this strange but it made her hot. I would jerk off to this also.

A lot of my stories are based on incidents or real people I know and had a flirtation with or an actual sexual relationship with. Some are pure fiction but might have something in there that I might have experienced or exaggerated.

A story I'm writing now is about a friend of mine and some of the things in the story really happened but it's going to be three parts and a lot of it will be fantasies we talked about exploring. Also will make it a HEA type at the end.

Eleven of my 13 stories are based on actual sexual experiences. People hate reality. My two fictional stories are hugely popular.

There is an author here who has no actual experience about what he writes. His stories are completely unrealistic and stupidly so. Of course all his stories are popular.

People want crap the more unbelievable the better. Such is modern day America, land of the mentally ill.

I have stories based on true events. The key to writing reality based stories is to write them as though they are fiction. It is not news reporting, it is storytelling. So tell a story. Have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Don't feel constrained by facts. Embellish where necessary, rearrange the sequence of events, cut out the boring parts. Nobody wants to read your journal, but people will be interested in a good story, wherever the source material originates.

I am currently writing a story in which the main theme is how experiences shape our sexuality. I am very aware of the childhood experiences that created my biggest current turn ons and fetishes. There are other ones that I have no idea where they came from. Is it also like that for other people or am I just weird?

I am currently writing a story in which the main theme is how experiences shape our sexuality. I am very aware of the childhood experiences that created my biggest current turn ons and fetishes. There are other ones that I have no idea where they came from. Is it also like that for other people or am I just weird?
Definitely like that for me. It’s a complete mystery to me why I love being fucked by my transgender girlfriend. I am not attracted to men and I have never had a gay sexual experience but I love her cock anyway I can get it.

I think most people's adult desires/fetishes have their roots in childhood experiences. but we can't talk about them here, obviously, because in literotic world nobody even masturbates before the age of 18...

Both my stories (and the third, still writing) are based on real events and are 90% true to how they happened.

I had a strange encounter happen when I was 19 , and not to get too much into it but two beautiful busty females close to me came on to me and kinda had their way , point is yes I have eyes and I know when someone is attractive but I never thought to act on it. No matter what I went thru growing up . But I think that does happen alot so it's a mixture of both is say .

While the incidents are not, most of the people in my stories come from friends and acquaintances. The Chinese MILF lead of "Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt" is based on an old girlfriend. I have an idea kicking around for a story based on a real incident with my ex-wife. She had mental problems and was in asylums several times. She was strip-searched upon entry each time. Her words on that experience, "I felt totally humiliated and completely violated, but it is what I needed." Later when I visited her I brought along her birth control pills, she decided to hurt me by saying "Now I can have sex with all the guys on the floor!" === At the time I was emotional and angry but now? I really, really want to write a story about my wife in the asylum fucking every guy there, patients, doctors, orderlies, and janitors. She was quite pretty with long flowing brown hair, blue eyes, size 44D tits, and killer legs. Glad she's gone though, I would have ended up in the nut house myself had I tried to stick it out.

Yes.The vast majority of the more readable erotica both here and elsewhere has its roots firmly in the everyday. Anyone of any intelligence needs this added persuasion as to a story's credibility. This is not to say that a tale can't eventually reach great heights of far-fetchedness or surrealism... but IMHO starting it in a galaxy far, far away is both to neglect this important matter and a deliberate avoidance of the necessary hard work regarding convincing the reader.

As soon as I see outer space, tentacles, werewolves, elves etc., etc. mentioned, I'm off in search of some adult erotica. Of course, it's true that there are many 'writers' who are not overly concerned with the quality of their readership.

I think what happens with a lot of authors is that they feel they have to make things as out of the ordinary as possible - you know: to provoke interest. As you say, it's a poor substitute for doing the spadework and smacks of desperation - but you have to allow for the possibility that some people really like fantasy and SF. I do myself but choose deliberately to avoid mixing them with erotica as I think they are intrinsically unhappy bedfellows. Pardon the wordplay.

Most of my fantasies and story ideas are inspired by real events that are non-sexual. I find that they are more realistic and can be developed organically and slowly that way.

I have yet to publish any of my stories on lit, but I share them with some friends here on lit as well as with my wife. Many of them are just short little love stories or hot sex stories.

I’m getting ready to write a few for publishing here. They’re all based on actual people or actual events, but of course a littlw embellishment can go a long way.

I’m nervous about publishing them because I don’t see myself as a very good writer. I guess there’s no better way to find out than taking the plunge (just writing that inspired me to do it this week)

Just recently one of my friends here shared some stories that they had written. It was pure fantasy but the most erotic story I’ve ever read. I copied and pasted the story into a word doc gave her my feedback line by line. Jesus Christ…

You not alone with childhood experiences some times I too get turnon remembering those experiences.

I hope to read that one day. I 100% also believe that a lot of our youngest sexual experiences shape our sexuality & fantasies even more so. Stories we've heard from friends experiences & lovers experiences as well. When we heard certain things our friends or whoever have done, that fantasy then can be put in our own brains thinking about that sexual experience we were told also. Then perhaps making us wished we could have had those same experiences. I have had the stories I've been told turned into sexual fantasies in my head. Then mostly also innocent experiences when I was very young. Those younger experiences make it seem like at the time (because there was no societal judgement attached), that all was fine & nothing wrong with it. I would love to read a book or stories regarding this topic.

My stories have been based on real events with my wife where we have gone away someone and privately fantasised about situations. This could be someone coming into our room in the dead of night, joins us in the pool/hot tub, sauna. I remember the fun snippets then write them later.

I also get very horny as I write them. I think this helps with the thought process. Also touching while do it helps x

Back