Icy's Imagery.

Is this skirt getting too short?

attachment.php

This tie can get in the way.

attachment.php

The tie is fine, and the skirt is not too short, although the panties need an adjustment--down.:devil:

*looks down*

That I am.

*GRIN*

For what I have in mind it will actually need to get a little shorter and you still have your underwear on. I guess you've decided on formal discipline rather than informal.

I guess I'm just more of a formal kinda girl.;)

Yes I can think of one or two better uses for that than simply hanging around your neck. Take it off while I get my baton out, then hand it to me and lean over the desk.

Cheers

Only one or two Sir? And I thought you were good at maths:)

Funny fact; School girl uniforms have never really got to me....until now. you in that get up is just too hot. Cold shower now on tap for this guy.

I guess I'm just more of a formal kinda girl.
That explains why you're one of the few that always remembers to wear panties as part of the uniform. You can keep them on, just bend over the desk and I'll make use of that ruler you seem so fond of...

Only one or two Sir? And I thought you were good at maths:)
Aren't you a cheeky bugger *rub* in more ways than one! Talking back to your teacher and your elder. I was going to let you off with one or two but now I'll grab the extra ties from my desk and go through the entire list.

Cheers

Funny fact; School girl uniforms have never really got to me....until now. you in that get up is just too hot. Cold shower now on tap for this guy.

Lol. I'm pleased I could correct the error of your ways.;)

That explains why you're one of the few that always remembers to wear panties as part of the uniform. You can keep them on, just bend over the desk and I'll make use of that ruler you seem so fond of...

That's because I'm a rule follower Sir.
:eek:

Aren't you a cheeky bugger *rub* in more ways than one! Talking back to your teacher and your elder. I was going to let you off with one or two but now I'll grab the extra ties from my desk and go through the entire list.

Cheers

Oops! Now I'm in for it!;)

Back