I WRITE INTERRACIAL STORIES, BOTH GAY AND STRAIGHT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...

NineIsFine67

Virgin
Hi, I'm an amateur writer who enjoys interracial sex. I have written several interracial stories, both gay and straight. If you love to read about white people and black people having mixed race sex, may I suggest a few of my stories?

If you like gay interracial sex please read, "A First Time for Everything" and its sequel "A First Time for Everything Pt. 02". My story "Respect Your Elders" and "Teacher's Pet" adds an interesting age difference (nothing illegal) to those stories. "A League of Their Own" has an unusual storyline I am certain you have probably never read before. If you like a story with a dominant black male, may I suggest "Who's The Boss".

For those who enjoy interracial sex stories between white women and black men, "Fantasy Island" is one of my most well-received stories. "That's What Friends Are For" & "The Ring" were written for a personal friend who has discovered a fondness for black men recently and I wrote them for her to enjoy, I hope you will too. "Sensual Betrayals" is a popular story of mine as well. "Happy Wife, Happy Life", "A Mixing of Colors Pt. 01" and "A Mixing of Colors Pt. 02" are three other stories you might enjoy.

Feel free to leave comments here on this thread or on the stories or write me if you want.

Thanks for your feedback and comment, I hope you enjoy my work!

Back