I seek advice.

My master passed away. I had him with me online for 3 years. I also do have a boyfriend. This isn’t for him.

I struggle being able to reach orgasm now and have since he passed recently.
He had built my sex drive very high. Every morning I was to edge and get close as many times for 30 minutes and was not permitted to ever cum.

I also was required to edge 2-3 per day when I could and not cum.

Every evening he would decide if I was allowed to cum that day and how many times. Sometimes he would deny. Sometimes he would tell me to cum a specific number of times and that was I to cum in a certain amount of time.

Many others things he took over for me as well which are also gone and I am lost.

My boyfriend does not know and he would not ever be interested in this. So I am lost.

I am seeking advice to get past this. I cry daily. I still edge for him and each evening want to cum for him and am struggling. It’s as if I am blocked.

I occasionally am able to reach orgasm with my boyfriend but it is quite different.

I am open to any suggestions.

OK first I am deeply sorry for your loss.I lost my Babygirl Last your so I truly understand your grief.

Second do you have any personal friends that are also aware of the situation I would say your boyfriend but if he thinks this part of your life is weird he may not be able to help. Any personal friend online or real life not a Dom preferably a Sub that you can talk to and share with as you grieve.

Third you probably had a Schedule with your Dom for the edge play to begin so I recommend that if you don't have a Vibrating egg and panties get one of each if you can afford to do so. Try to switch you fantasies During the edge play to someone other than your lost Dom, I know it will be hard. As to who it should probably be some one you will likely never meet. I am not trying make you find a new Dom just help you through your Block as Blocks can be frustrating and terrifying for lil ones.

Fourth A lot of women can not withhold Orgasm with DP and there a few toys right here on this site for that. This may help you through the Block as well.

I hope you find this helpful and I truly wish you the best of luck lil one.

Only the best ones are

why r all doms seemingly from NY?

I think NYC tends to separate the men from the boys rather quickly and then offers up plenty of "educational" opportunities for Doms and Dommes to progress. I have met some incredible Doms and Dommes from many places, but they were not New Yorkers! ;-)

Grief is a process

I am sure there is information about this online. Grief has stages and a timeline. People reach different places at different speeds, but it is helpful to go through this with a guide or group.

Nearly everywhere has grief counseling groups. If you are in a rural place and feel uneasy about talking with strangers locally because of the nature of your grief, I recommend seeing if there is something on-line. Apple's FaceTime, Google Hangouts and Skype all allow multi-user chats, so it would make sense for you to be able to find something like this online.

Your boyfriend sounds a bit weird. I do not have the impression he is at all freaked out by your having a D/s relationship with another man and was aware you even met this man a few times. I am again assuming these meetings were sexual.

In my experience, he may be a cuckold/wittol, but is afraid to openly admit it because he thinks That is Weird as well.

I would recommend if he is a serious part of your life, that he attend some of your grief counseling sessions.

Additionally, hypnotherapy can speed the process.

I hope this gives you some ideas of how to move forward.

Doc

Back