I need feedback on a story...

needfeedback

Virgin
:kiss:I wrote this story for a guy I know and I want someone else's feedback on how bad/good it is! Any comments are welcome! Thank you!

Once upon a time there was a handsome man named John, he worked too hard and rarely had time for any fun… one day a beautiful woman walked into his office, her name was Jane. She walked in to see if she could use their phone since her car had broken down up the street. Jane was wearing a short black skirt, up to mid-thigh, a low-cut tight pink shirt that showed off her voluptuous breasts! Walking in she saw the handsome man sitting on the desk of another employee laughing about something the man had said. “Excuse me,” the woman said softly trying not to interrupt the conversation. The hot guy looked up at the woman, his mouth slightly open with no words coming out. Jane started giggling softly watching the man checking her out. Finally the man spoke standing up and walking towards the woman, “hi can I help you with something?” The entire time looking over her body, thinking he was being inconspicuous. Jane looked at the man, noticing just how attractive he was as he closed the space between them, “I was wondering if I could borrow your phone, my car overheated up the street and my cell has no signal here!” John smiled and said, “of course, you are not from around here are you? I would remember a face as beautiful as yours.” The woman smiled softly, bushing, “no I am just here to visit a friend, and thank you.” The man John was speaking to earlier was snickering under his breath, John glared over at the man telling him not to be so rude to their guest. John pointed towards his office telling the woman she could use the phone in there. She thanked him walking into the office noticing John’s eyes follow her as she walked passed him. Jane walked over to his desk noticing the office around her, she sat down in the man’s chair picking up the phone to place her call noticing there was no dial tone on the phone. She called out of the office for the man. John sauntered in with a smile from ear to ear on his face, “is there something wrong?” “Well the phone has no dial tone do I need to dial something before calling out?” she asked. John walked over to his phone and picked it up noticing that there was no dial tone as well. “Well that is interesting, I will have to call the phone company. Here you can use my cell.” Handing his phone over to the woman, her hand light brushing his as she grabbed the phone. “Thank you, my name is Jane by the way. I appreciate you being so sweet to me.” John smiled introducing himself and explaining that there was nothing he wouldn’t do for a beautiful woman in need, bringing a laugh from the woman’s lips. Jane bit into her lower lip looking over the handsome man noticing his toned body under the dressed clothes thinking to herself she was lucky to have picked that business to walk into.

While she sat there holding the man’s phone in her hand they heard a ruckus up front! The man John had been speaking to (who John had explained was his brother Chris) was telling someone that John was busy and didn’t really care to see them. At which point they both heard the annoying voice of a woman, who John told Jane was a woman named Angela who would not leave him alone. Angela pushed her way through Chris yelling “Get the fuck out of my way I really need to see him! You wouldn’t understand!” Jane stood up quickly hearing the woman getting closer, she placed her hand on John’s stomach, whispering under her breath “just go with it!” John placed his hand on the woman’s back smiling at her, “as you wish!” Angela walked in still yelling unintelligibly about how she needed him. As Angela walked in the beautiful woman kissed John on the neck softly, feeling him shiver under her lips. She turned to the woman who was still fuming, saying “I am sorry, we are a bit busy maybe you should come back another time!” Angela looked over with a defeated look on her face staring in disbelief at John, who still had his arm around Jane’s back. Angela trying to hold back tears started to speak, “who in the hell is this?!!?” The woman laughed softly looking at the woman, who she was quickly learning was unstable, “I’m John’s girlfriend and you? Well I mean besides the rude woman who obviously doesn’t listen when someone tells you that someone is busy!” This making Angela even more pissed off, John looked at Angela and stated in a calm even voice, “Angela you really need to leave I have told you more than once that you are not welcome here and I want nothing to do with you!” Angela trying to fight back the tears that had been building now couldn’t hold them back anymore as she noticed John leaning in to kiss his “girlfriend”, “but, but, but I just need someone to talk to my world is falling apart and I am still in love with you!” John laughed hardily “Angela there was never anything between us nor will there ever be anything between us! Now would you please leave so Jane and I could get back to where we left off?” Angela stared dumbfounded at them as John bent down his lips brushing softly against Jane’s as she felt herself get a bit weak in the knees from the electric touch of the handsome man’s lips. John feeling her almost falling pressed his hand into the small of her back holding her up.

Jane stood up still swooning from the kiss as she stared at the crazy lady still standing there watching them, John pulling Jane against him. Angela started to speak not being able to form any words as she looked to John and then back to this woman who she was still confused by. Jane smiled at the woman, “if you’ll be so kind we were kind of busy before you so rudely interrupted us!” Jane stood on her tiptoes reaching up to kiss John softly on the lips, barely touching his lips as she ran her hands down his back. John pulling Jane into him as he kissed her harder, his tongue slowly pushing into her mouth slowly probing around as Jane started licking at his tongue! Angela finally finding words, “excuse me!!! I am still here and I am not leaving until someone tells me who in the hell this bitch is!” Jane pulling away from the kiss before John pulled her back in pressing his throbbing crotch against her! Jane groaning softly into his mouth, Chris pulling the crazy lady out of the office, “we really need to leave the love birds alone now! Let’s go Angela!” As Chris dragged Angela from the office closing the door behind them, locking it so Angela could not reenter the kiss intensified! Even after being left alone the kiss did not break, feeling as if it was something natural the two continued kissing as Jane found her hands rubbing slowly up John’s shirt as his hands dragged over Jane’s ass, letting a slight whimper escape her lips! John pulling out of the kiss only to kiss her neck, biting her softly! She tossed her head back moaning softly, “OMG that feels so good!” John placed his hands under Jane’s ass lifting her up and placing her on his desk, as she sat down Jane wrapped her legs around the handsome man’s leg pulling his still throbbing crotch into her! As Jane laid back pulling John down on her they heard the banging on the door along with the yelling of Angela still fuming! Too engrossed in each other Jane bit into his bottom lip sucking on it softly thinking to herself how she could never think of herself as someone to even let a guy she just met kiss her let alone what she had planned to let this man do to her! She stared up at the man’s gorgeous face watching him starring down at her with a wicked smile playing at his lips! She giggle softly, “this is not something I would ever think myself to do! But um…” John interrupting her, “I have never done this before, I don’t want you to think that this is something I do with every beautiful woman that walks into my office!” Jane laughed energetically, “I would never think that, but there is something that just feels so right about this!” John lowered his face to her neck again lightly growling, as he licked his way down to her breasts licking the top of her heaving breasts, making Jane breathe faster and harder! As he slowly pulled her top down her tits biting softly at her cleavage!

Jane groaned softly pushing her breasts into the handsome man’s face, reaching down rubbing hard against John’s crotch as he continued teasing her chest. She slowly undid his pants rubbing her hand down his boxers as John stood up grinning ear to ear! He kissed her softly on the lips as he let his hands trace up her smooth thighs finding their way under Jane’s skirt, she spread her legs instinctively as John rubbed her over her silk thong! She started stroking him slowly still insider his boxers as he pulled her thong between her freshly shaved pussy lips! She sighed loudly from the teasing trying to speak, “slip your fingers inside me!” John was only too kind to do as he was asked, he slowly slipped two fingers into her tight wet pussy as she let out a squeak of enjoyment! “Oh my fucking god!! That’s it daddy finger me!” Losing control of herself she continued to stroke him harder in time with his fingers pushing deeper inside of her! “I want to taste you!” She said as he continued to pound his fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt! She pulled him towards the desk making him sit down on the edge as she bent down slowly sticking her tongue through the opening of his boxers as she looked up at him! Jane slowly pulled his cock out of his boxers sucking and nibbling at the tip! Slowly twisting her hand around his shaft as she licked hard at the tip like an ice cream cone!

Jane slowly sucked the tip between her soft lips as she looked up at the man, his face tilted back as he let out a soft grunt. She rubbed her hands over the man’s taut stomach as she worked her lips slowly down his straining cock. She pulled his dick out of her mouth lightly blowing on the tip as she noticed the precum beginning to trickle out. Jane gently started licking at the precum before pushing the length of John’s hardening cock fully into her mouth, her mouth dipping up and down taking more of his swelling shaft into her mouth! John still groaning in delight didn’t know that he wanted this to stop. He tangled his fingers into her hair tugging on it gently as she twisted her hands around his now fully erect cock. John trying to speak let out a loud groan as Jane released his aching dick. Licking softly at her lips as she looked into his eyes, John could not help grinning wickedly. “I have never slept with a complete stranger,” Jane said, “but I cant get enough of your touch!”

John being eager to feel his engorged cock buried deep inside the wet, tight shaved pussy he just had his fingers inside he walked her over to a couch in his office laying her down softly. Jane started breathing faster in anticipation of what was about to happen. She spread her legs slightly wanting to feel every inch of him inside of her! John dropped to his knees in front of the couch placing his hands under Jane’s firm ass arching her pussy towards his waiting mouth! He softly started licking against her thong, that he still had not removed, she gasped uncontrollably as she felt his tongue slowly licking her open! “OH GOD!!!” she rubbed her hands through his hair loving the way he made her body feel! His tongue darted inside her tight hole quickly going in and out as he looked up at her, “I want to feel you inside me John!” He kissed her pussy softly before standing up making a soft squeak escape her lips. He pulled her thong down her smooth legs as he softly kissed her legs, making her shiver at his gentle yet rough touch. Jane had never felt this comfortable and completely turned on by anyone, she tried to figure out what spell this stranger had over her, before her thoughts got any further she suddenly felt the handsome man rubbing the engorged tip of his thick cock hard against her throbbing clit making her forget where her thoughts were headed and getting her lost in the moment. He unhurriedly rubbed the fat head of his cock down her already dripping slit! He pushed the tip into her tight hole before swiftly pulling it back out, he did this several times, “fuck me daddy, don’t tease me!” John continued with the wicked grin as he pushed slowly inside of the beautiful woman! Letting her feel as every inch entered her pussy, he slowly started thrusting slowly in and out of her as she wrapped her legs around him and pulling him on top of her on the couch. She bit softly into his neck as he continued to grind deeper inside of her! Both of them groaning quietly as Jane started massaging John’s cock as he continued to fuck her deeper! Arching up to meet every of his thrusts Jane looked up into his eyes as sweat dripped down his chiseled chest feeling her breathing quickening as she felt herself pushed to the edge, she bit into her lip whimpering! “Don’t stop, oh god don’t stop!” She dug her nails deeply into his shoulders as he continued his pace noticing her body tensing up in orgasm, he bent down sucking her hard nipples into his mouth one by one as he rubbed his fingers hard against her rigid clit causing her to shake uncontrollably as she started cumming over his throbbing cock! As her cum started to coat his dick he felt himself getting closer to exploding! He continued to pound his cock deep into her cumming pussy as he fucked her through her orgasm finally releasing his own cum deep inside her! Jane screaming out in pure ecstasy as she felt him release inside of her Barrett following suit and matching Jane’s joyous screams with his own. He continued to pump inside of her until his cock had fully emptied inside of her finally collapsing on top of her, Jane’s chest heaving hard against his, “god that felt amazing!” John said, “I couldn’t have said it better myself!” Jane said giggling softly. He sat up slightly still inside of her looking into her eyes, “that is something I could really get used to, not a chance you are sticking around here for awhile are?” Jane laughed, “you fuck like that normally and I may never leave!” He kissed her softly, “I wouldn’t complain about that!” She kissed him back pushing her tongue into his mouth slowly as the laid there making out! He finally stood up staring down at the beautiful woman on his couch hoping this all wasn’t just a dream! She smiled up at him questioning, “everything ok?” He grinned, “everything couldn’t be better beautiful!” He put his hand out to help her up, she took his hand as he pulled her up into his chest kissing her lips softly! “Would you want to go get something for lunch, well saying your ride isn’t on their way?” She laughed loudly, “um I never got the chance to call my friend, we uh got a little caught up in the heat of the moment baby!” He laughed softly, “oh yes sorry about that,” Jane winked at him, “I am not complaining at all John, I would do it again in a heart beat!” They starred at each other for a moment longer before they heard a knock on his office door. Chris talking from the other side, “If you two are done I am heading out do you want me to lock up?” John laughed noisily, “oops I guess we were not very quiet during it!” Jane just smiled, fixing her clothing as she went to slip her thong up her legs John stopped her, “let me help!” Getting on his knees he kissed her legs as he slowly dragged her thong up her legs taking his time as he rubbed his hands up her legs finally placing the thong in place he kissed over the fabric softly as he patted her ass making her giggle softly! “Wow you are incorrigible aren’t you daddy?” He licked his lips as he stood up, “I go after what I want, and I usual get it beautiful!” He walked over to the door as he put his shirt back on opening it to Chris standing there with a shit eating grin on his face looking over at Jane, whispering “you lucky bastard!” Jane laughed at the not so quiet exchange. Chris blushed slightly and asked if they needed anything before leaving for the day! John assured him he had everything he needed and they were probably heading out soon as well. Chris left and John said he had to finish something up really quickly but if Sarah had nothing to do they should go get a bite to eat. Jane agreed and asked if she could use his phone again to call her friend. He handed over the phone and Jane tried to call her friend with no luck, so she left her a message and John called a tow truck for Jane’s car. John finished up and they headed to lunch…

Once upon a time there was a handsome man named John. He worked too hard and rarely had time for any fun. One day a beautiful woman walked into his office. Her name was Jane. She walked in to see if she could use their phone since her car had broken down up the street. Jane was wearing a short black skirt up to mid-thigh and a low-cut tight pink shirt that showed off her voluptuous breasts. As she walked in she saw the handsome man sitting on the desk of another employee laughing about something the man had said.

“Excuse me,” the woman said softly, trying not to interrupt the conversation. The hot guy looked up at the woman, his mouth slightly open with no words coming out. Jane started giggling softly as she watchwed the man check her out.

Finally the man spoke while standing up and walking towards the woman, “Hi, can I help you with something?” The entire time looking over her body, thinking he was being inconspicuous.

Jane looked at the man, noticing just how attractive he was as he closed the space between them, “I was wondering if I could borrow your phone, my car overheated up the street and my cell has no signal here!”

John smiled and said, “Of course, you are not from around here are you? I would remember a face as beautiful as yours.”

The woman smiled softly, bushing, “No, I am just here to visit a friend, and thank you.” The man John was speaking to earlier was snickering under his breath, John glared over at the man and told him not to be so rude to their guest. John pointed towards his office and told the woman she could use the phone in there.

She thanked him, walked into the office and noticed John’s eyes follow her as she walked passed him. Jane walked over to his desk noticing the office around her, she sat down in the man’s chair picking up the phone to place her call noticing there was no dial tone on the phone. She called out of the office for the man.

John sauntered in with a smile from ear to ear on his face, “Is there something wrong?”

“Well the phone has no dial tone. Do I need to dial something before calling out?”

John walked over to his phone and picked it up noticing that there was no dial tone as well. “Well that is interesting, I will have to call the phone company. Here, you can use my cell.”

Handing his phone over to the woman, her hand lightly brushed his as she grabbed the phone. “Thank you. My name is Jane by the way. I appreciate you being so sweet to me.”

John smiled, introduced himself and explained that there was nothing he wouldn’t do for a beautiful woman in need, which brought a laugh from the woman’s lips. Jane bit into her lower lip and looked over the handsome man. She noticed his toned body under the dress clothes and thought she was lucky to have picked that business to walk into.

While she sat there holding the man’s phone in her hand they heard a ruckus up front! The man John had been speaking to (who John had explained was his brother Chris) was telling someone that John was busy and didn’t really care to see them. At which point they both heard the annoying voice of a woman, who John told Jane was a woman named Angela who would not leave him alone.

Angela pushed her way through Chris yelling, “Get the fuck out of my way I really need to see him! You wouldn’t understand!”

Jane stood up quickly hearing the woman getting closer, she placed her hand on John’s stomach, whispering under her breath “Just go with it!”

John placed his hand on the woman’s back smiling at her, “As you wish!” Angela walked in still yelling unintelligibly about how she needed him. As Angela walked in the beautiful woman kissed John on the neck softly, feeling him shiver under her lips.

She turned to the woman who was still fuming, saying “I am sorry, we are a bit busy. Maybe you should come back another time.” Angela looked over with a defeated look on her face staring in disbelief at John, who still had his arm around Jane’s back.

Angela--who was trying to hold back tears--started to speak, “Who in the hell is this?!”

The woman laughed softly looking at the woman, who she was quickly learning was unstable, “I’m John’s girlfriend and you? Well I mean besides the rude woman who obviously doesn’t listen when someone tells you that someone is busy!” This made Angela even more pissed off.

John looked at Angela and stated in a calm even voice, “Angela, you really need to leave. I have told you more than once that you are not welcome here and I want nothing to do with you!” Angela tried to fight back the tears that had been building but couldn’t hold them back anymore as she noticed John leaning in to kiss his “girlfriend”.

“But...but...but I just need someone to talk to my world is falling apart and I am still in love with you!”

John laughed hardily. “Angela there was never anything between us nor will there ever be anything between us! Now would you please leave so Jane and I could get back to where we left off?”

Angela stared dumbfounded at them as John bent down, his lips brushed softly against Jane’s and she felt herself get a bit weak in the knees from the electric touch of the handsome man’s lips. John felt her begin to fall so he pressed his hand into the small of her back, holding her up.

Jane stood up still swooning from the kiss as she stared at the crazy lady still standing there watching them, John pulling Jane against him. Angela started to speak not able to form any words as she looked to John and then back to this woman who she was still confused by.

Jane smiled at the woman, “If you’ll be so kind we were kind of busy before you so rudely interrupted us!” Jane stood on her tiptoes and reached up to kiss John softly on the lips, barely touching his lips as she ran her hands down his back. John pulled Jane into him as he kissed her harder, his tongue slowly pushing into her mouth, slowly probing around as Jane started licking at his tongue.

Angela finally found words, “Excuse me! I am still here and I am not leaving until someone tells me who in the hell this bitch is!”

Jane pulled away from the kiss before John pulled her back in, pressing his throbbing crotch against her. Jane groaned softly into his mouth.

Chris pulled the crazy lady out of the office, “We really need to leave the love birds alone now! Let’s go, Angela!” As Chris dragged Angela from the office, closed the door behind them and locked it so Angela could not reenter, the kiss intensified! Even after being left alone the kiss did not break. Feeling as if it was something natural the two continued kissing as Jane found her hands rubbing slowly up John’s shirt and his hands dragged over Jane’s ass, letting a slight whimper escape her lips! John pulled out of the kiss only to kiss her neck, biting her softly!

She tossed her head back moaning softly, “Oh my God, that feels so good!” John placed his hands under Jane’s ass lifting her up and placing her on his desk. As she sat down Jane wrapped her legs around the handsome man’s leg, pulling his still throbbing crotch into her. As Jane laid back pulling John down on her they heard the banging on the door along with the yelling of Angela still fuming! Too engrossed in each other Jane bit into his bottom lip, sucking on it softly and thinking to herself how she could never think of herself as someone to even let a guy she just met kiss her let alone what she had planned to let this man do to her! She stared up at the man’s gorgeous face, watching him stare down at her with a wicked smile playing at his lips.

She giggled softly, “This is not something I would ever think myself to do! But, um…”

John interrupted her, “I have never done this before. I don’t want you to think that this is something I do with every beautiful woman that walks into my office!”

Jane laughed energetically, “I would never think that, but there is something that just feels so right about this!” John lowered his face to her neck again lightly growling, as he licked his way down to her breasts licking the top of her heaving breasts, making Jane breathe faster and harder. As he slowly pulled her top down her tits he bit softly at her cleavage.

Jane groaned softly, pushing her breasts into the handsome man’s face, reaching down and rubbing hard against John’s crotch as he continued teasing her chest. She slowly undid his pants, rubbing her hand down his boxers as John stood up grinning ear to ear. He kissed her softly on the lips as he let his hands trace up her smooth thighs finding their way under Jane’s skirt. She spread her legs instinctively as John rubbed her over her silk thong! She started stroking him slowly still inside his boxers as he pulled her thong between her freshly shaved pussy lips.

She sighed loudly from the teasing trying to speak, “Slip your fingers inside me!” John was only too kind to do as he was asked so he slowly slipped two fingers into her tight, wet pussy as she let out a squeak of enjoyment.
“Oh my fucking God! That’s it daddy, finger me!” Losing control of herself she continued to stroke him harder in time with his fingers pushing deeper inside of her!
“I want to taste you!” she said as he continued to pound his fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt. She pulled him towards the desk making him sit down on the edge as she bent down, slowly sticking her tongue through the opening of his boxers while she looked up at him. Jane slowly pulled his cock out of his boxers sucking and nibbling at the tip. Slowly twisting her hand around his shaft as she licked hard at the tip like an ice cream cone.

Jane slowly sucked the tip between her soft lips as she looked up at the man, his face tilted back as he let out a soft grunt. She rubbed her hands over the man’s taut stomach as she worked her lips slowly down his straining cock. She pulled his dick out of her mouth lightly blowing on the tip as she noticed the precum beginning to trickle out. Jane gently started licking at the precum before pushing the length of John’s hardening cock fully into her mouth, her mouth dipping up and down taking more of his swelling shaft into her mouth.

John--still groaning in delight--didn’t know that he wanted this to stop. He tangled his fingers into her hair tugging on it gently as she twisted her hands around his now fully erect cock. John tried to speak but let out a loud groan as Jane released his aching dick.

Licking softly at her lips as she looked into his eyes, John could not help grinning wickedly. “I have never slept with a complete stranger,” Jane said, “but I can't get enough of your touch!”

John being eager to feel his engorged cock buried deep inside the wet, tight shaved pussy he just had his fingers inside he walked her over to a couch in his office, laying her down softly. Jane started breathing faster in anticipation. She spread her legs slightly wanting to feel every inch of him inside of her. John dropped to his knees in front of the couch placing his hands under Jane’s firm ass, arching her pussy towards his waiting mouth. He softly started licking against her thong, that he still had not removed, she gasped uncontrollably as she felt his tongue slowly licking her open!
“OH GOD!” she rubbed her hands through his hair loving the way he made her body fee.! His tongue darted inside her tight hole quickly going in and out as he looked up at her,
“I want to feel you inside me, John!”

He kissed her pussy softly before standing up making a soft squeak escape her lips. He pulled her thong down her smooth legs as he softly kissed her legs, making her shiver at his gentle yet rough touch. Jane had never felt this comfortable and completely turned on by anyone. She tried to figure out what spell this stranger had over her, but before her thoughts got any further she suddenly felt the handsome man rubbing the engorged tip of his thick cock hard against her throbbing clit, making her forget where her thoughts were headed and getting her lost in the moment. He unhurriedly rubbed the fat head of his cock down her already dripping slit. He pushed the tip into her tight hole before swiftly pulling it back out. He did this several times.

“Fuck me daddy, don’t tease me!” John continued with the wicked grin as he pushed slowly inside of the beautiful woman! Letting her feel every inch enter her pussy, he started thrusting slowly in and out of her as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him on top of her on the couch. She bit softly into his neck as he continued to grind deeper inside of her. Both of them groaned quietly as Jane started massaging John’s cock while he continued to fuck her deeper! Arching up to meet each of his thrusts Jane looked up into his eyes as sweat dripped down his chiseled chest, feeling her breathing quickening as she felt herself pushed to the edge, she bit into her lip whimpering.

“Don’t stop, oh god don’t stop!” She dug her nails deeply into his shoulders as he continued his pace noticing her body tensing up in orgasm, he bent down sucking her hard nipples into his mouth one by one as he rubbed his fingers hard against her rigid clit causing her to shake uncontrollably as she started cumming over his throbbing cock. As her cum started to coat his dick he felt himself getting closer to exploding. He continued to pound his cock deep into her cumming pussy as he fucked her through her orgasm, finally releasing his own cum deep inside her! Jane screamed out in pure ecstasy as she felt him release inside of her, John following suit and matching Jane’s joyous screams with his own. He continued to pump inside of her until his cock had fully emptied inside of her finally collapsing on top of her, Jane’s chest heaving hard against his.

“God that felt amazing!” John said.

“I couldn’t have said it better myself!” Jane said giggling softly. He sat up slightly still inside of her, looking into her eyes.

“That is something I could really get used to. Not a chance you are sticking around here for a while, is there?”

Jane laughed, “You fuck like that normally and I may never leave!”

He kissed her softly, “I wouldn’t complain about that!” She kissed him back pushing her tongue into his mouth slowly as the laid there making out!

He finally stood up staring down at the beautiful woman on his couch hoping this all wasn’t just a dream!

She smiled up at him asking, “Everything OK?”

He grinned, “Everything couldn’t be better, Beautiful!” He put his hand out to help her up, she took his hand as he pulled her up into his chest kissing her lips softly. “Would you want to go get something for lunch...well, saying your ride isn’t on their way?”

She laughed loudly, “Um...I never got the chance to call my friend, we uh got a little caught up in the heat of the moment, baby!”

He laughed softly, “Oh yes, sorry about that.”
Jane winked at him, “I am not complaining at all, John. I would do it again in a heartbeat!” They starred at each other for a moment longer before they heard a knock on his office door.

Chris talking from the other side, “If you two are done I am heading out. Do you want me to lock up?”

John laughed noisily, “Oops, I guess we were not very quiet during it!”

Jane just smiled, fixing her clothing as she went to slip her thong up her legs John stopped her.
“Let me help!” Getting on his knees he kissed her legs as he slowly dragged her thong up her legs, taking his time as he rubbed his hands up her legs and finally left the thong in place. He kissed over the fabric softly as he patted her ass, making her giggle softly!

“Wow, you are incorrigible aren’t you, daddy?”

He licked his lips as he stood up, “I go after what I want and I usually get it, Beautiful!” He walked over to the door as he put his shirt back on opening it to see Chris standing there with a shit-eating grin.

Looking over at Jane, Chris whispered, “You lucky bastard!”

Jane laughed at the not so quiet exchange. Chris blushed slightly and asked if they needed anything before leaving for the day. John assured him he had everything he needed and they were probably heading out soon as well. Chris left and John said he had to finish something up really quickly but if Sarah had nothing to do they should go get a bite to eat. Jane agreed and asked if she could use his phone again to call her friend. He handed over the phone and Jane tried to call her friend with no luck, so she left her a message and John called a tow truck for Jane’s car. John finished up and they headed to lunch…

[Ed.: You're welcome.]

I wrote a story too. The shortest in Lit history.

The last man on earth was in his room masturbating....

There was a knock on the door....

After a rough scan, too wordy, it could be cut down by at least a third.

Back